CelineDionFreak Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:26 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:26 AM This is soooo sweet! https://www.instagram.com/p/BzPxE4KA6Be/?igshid=1xnbz3vvfq6bi 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
bilinkew Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:29 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:29 PM https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7191943/C-line-Dion-51-continues-iconic-fashion-parade-Paris-outing.html Quote
ehild Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:44 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:44 PM I see furry everything is back!! Lol 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Dealhyeur Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:50 PM Author Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:50 PM https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7191943/C-line-Dion-51-continues-iconic-fashion-parade-Paris-outing.htmlCeline is shooting the new L'Oréal Paris ad today.... Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:50 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:50 PM Celine is shooting the new L'Oréal Paris ad today....How do we know? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:51 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:51 PM Is this a 90's look? Quote
Dealhyeur Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:53 PM Author Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:53 PM How do we know?The article says she's in the "cité du cinéma" in Paris. They are large warehouses where films are made like in Los Angeles. 1 Quote
JulienMcbeal Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:37 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:37 PM We're in a middle of a heat wave, and Céline is wearing a denim jacket!What won't she do for Fashion? Quote Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
scielle Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:07 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:07 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Critiaslux Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:10 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:10 PM We're in a middle of a heat wave, and Céline is wearing a denim jacket!What won't she do for Fashion? As she once said: if you think about comfort you are getting old 😁 2 Quote
JulienMcbeal Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:14 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:14 PM As she once said: if you think about comfort you are getting old What about sweat? Envoyé de mon LLD-L31 en utilisant Tapatalk Quote Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
Critiaslux Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:16 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:16 PM (edited) What about sweat? Envoyé de mon LLD-L31 en utilisant Tapatalk Well Queen Celine does not, as she does not poo 🤣 Edited June 28, 2019 at 02:16 PM by Critiaslux 2 Quote
scielle Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:17 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:17 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet https://footwearnews...als-1202798623/ https://www.whowhatwear.com/celine-dion-chanel-outfit Edited June 28, 2019 at 02:23 PM by scielle Quote
RosieBarron Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:32 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:32 PM We're in a middle of a heat wave, and Céline is wearing a denim jacket!What won't she do for Fashion? I was more concerned about the knee high leather books, but I had the same thought. Time to get the flip flops out! 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:43 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:43 PM Is it just my perception, or is the hype about her leaving the hotels less this time? Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:39 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:39 PM Difference with 2017 is that she doesn't have shows (so no set time when she leaves the hotel, so no guarantees that you'll see her if you wait). Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:48 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:48 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 28, 2019 at 10:23 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 10:23 PM I just hope she stops these "hotel fashion shows". Kind of ridiculous after a while. If it would be just once in a while it would be more interesting. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2019 at 10:56 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 10:56 PM I just hope she stops these "hotel fashion shows". Kind of ridiculous after a while. If it would be just once in a while it would be more interesting. Noooo many people love them and the media lap it up!! Just wait till next week when the fashion shows start up Kev x 3 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:38 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:38 PM (edited) I just hope she stops these "hotel fashion shows". Kind of ridiculous after a while. If it would be just once in a while it would be more interesting. But it's just her going out to work or wherever but the paparazzi are always there waiting. She could could walk out in sweatpants and a $1 shirt and the paparazzi would still be there waiting for her. She's not actually putting on a "show". Fashion week hasn't even started, so all of you happy seeing her dressed normal should get ready lol. Edited June 28, 2019 at 11:40 PM by maki_Dion-er 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:42 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:42 PM (edited) But it's just her going out to work or wherever but the paparazzi are always there waiting. Sje could could walk out in sweatpants and a $1 shirt and the paparazzi would still be there waiting for her. She's not actually putting on a "show". Fashion week hasn't even started, so all of you happy seeing her dressed normal should get ready lol.I think she actually puts on a show. She probably doesn't even buy most of those outfits. All sent to her from designers who want Celine to "promote" their clothes. Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it works. Edited June 28, 2019 at 11:43 PM by Xpresso 3 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:53 PM Posted June 28, 2019 at 11:53 PM I think she actually puts on a show. She probably doesn't even buy most of those outfits. All sent to her from designers who want Celine to "promote" their clothes. Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it works. Even if it were that does it really matter? There's nothing wrong if she's purposely putting on a show. I mean the paparazzi will be there regardless so why not take advantage of that? But I don't think random hotel exits are causing designers to ask her to wear their clothing. Now, for fashion week appearances which get much more press & public attention totally. Quote
Xpresso Posted June 29, 2019 at 12:03 AM Posted June 29, 2019 at 12:03 AM Even if it were that does it really matter? There's nothing wrong if she's purposely putting on a show. I mean the paparazzi will be there regardless so why not take advantage of that? But I don't think random hotel exits are causing designers to ask her to wear their clothing. Now, for fashion week appearances which get much more press & public attention totally.It doesn't matter but that was the point I was making from the beginning... that it starts to look a bit too planned and a bit too much, for me anyway. And of course, she can go crazy when hitting the official fashion shows. That's what it's for. Quote
scielle Posted June 29, 2019 at 12:54 AM Posted June 29, 2019 at 12:54 AM (edited) I think she actually puts on a show. She probably doesn't even buy most of those outfits. All sent to her from designers who want Celine to "promote" their clothes. Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it works. Quite the opposite. She's actually well known for buying them, and often makes a point of it. I just hope she stops these "hotel fashion shows". Kind of ridiculous after a while. If it would be just once in a while it would be more interesting. Not ridiculous at all. I, for one, am more interested in her hotel fashion shows at the moment than I am in her current musical output, and it's pretty clear from media coverage that I'm not alone. Edited June 29, 2019 at 12:57 AM by scielle 3 Quote
isabel leite Posted June 29, 2019 at 12:57 AM Posted June 29, 2019 at 12:57 AM (edited) Celine now. https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_linkhttps://www.instagra...g_web_copy_linkhttps://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link Back to her hotel at 2 am, and still sweet with fans! Edited June 29, 2019 at 12:58 AM by isabel leite Quote
scielle Posted June 29, 2019 at 01:14 AM Posted June 29, 2019 at 01:14 AM Celine now. https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_linkhttps://www.instagra...g_web_copy_linkhttps://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link Back to her hotel at 2 am, and still sweet with fans! Well, she sleeps until, like, noon, so it's not like she keeps regular hours. Doesn't she normally go to sleep sometime between 2-4am anyway? And much as I appreciate these pics...do some of these people just pitch a tent in front of wherever she's staying?! All the same faces, all the time! 😆 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2019 at 03:10 AM Posted June 29, 2019 at 03:10 AM Well, she sleeps until, like, noon, so it's not like she keeps regular hours. Doesn't she normally go to sleep sometime between 2-4am anyway? And much as I appreciate these pics...do some of these people just pitch a tent in front of wherever she's staying?! All the same faces, all the time! 😆I wonder what the hotel thinks!!! It’s a wonder they don’t tell them to leave. I understand they’re not harming the hotel but it surely doesn’t look good to have a bunch of mega fans just sitting there all day. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Critiaslux Posted June 29, 2019 at 07:08 AM Posted June 29, 2019 at 07:08 AM Even if it were that does it really matter? There's nothing wrong if she's purposely putting on a show. I mean the paparazzi will be there regardless so why not take advantage of that? But I don't think random hotel exits are causing designers to ask her to wear their clothing. Now, for fashion week appearances which get much more press & public attention totally. Well Celine is maybe one of the rare celebrity who actually buys the stuff she wears. It astonished Law at that time. She is a real fashionista. 😉 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.