Jump to content

Céline at Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) June 30 – July 4, 2019


Recommended Posts

Posted
Those pictures are dreadful she looks about 70
  • Like 1
Posted
I hope L'Oreal will change her yellowish hair color...
  • Like 4
Posted

Those pictures are dreadful she looks about 70

 

Oh stop the dramatics. No, she doesn't.

  • Like 6
Posted

Those pictures are dreadful she looks about 70

Well, she had been flying for somewhere in the range of 10-12 hours, so it’s kind of to be expected that someone would be tired... she just wasn’t made up. I wouldn’t go as far to say she looks 70...

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

Well, she had been flying for somewhere in the range of 10-12 hours, so it’s kind of to be expected that someone would be tired... she just wasn’t made up. I wouldn’t go as far to say she looks 70...

yeah you’re right 80 🤣🤣🤣
Posted
I bet after that flight the last thing she wanted to see was fans and paps lol.
Posted

yeah youre right 80 🤣🤣🤣

Karma will take care of you. Watch out when you turn 50... :D
  • Like 1
Posted

Btw im in Paris too!!

Will try see if I can spot Celine or RC 2moro

 

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 H9493 發送

 

 

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
She looks good in this outfit, wanted to see a video.
Posted
Be patient lol- I’m sure there will be one!
Posted
the top reminds me of her outfit back in 1999 BBMA performance...
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I hope L'Oreal will change her yellowish hair color...

 

It's not really that yellow. Maybe in certain types of sunlight it looks that way, but it's usually not that yellowish.

 

These pics are from her Twitter account and it looks very different there. I think she looks great. This dark blonde thing is basically the best hair color for her, in my opinion.

post-14037-0-33781900-1561648380_thumb.png

post-14037-0-01544300-1561648386_thumb.png

Edited by Taking Chances
Posted
She looks great today! Nice to see her wearing something "normal" in Paris for a change! :D
  • Like 3
Posted
Oh I love that look 💙😌🖤 Chanelo!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

It's not really that yellow. Maybe in certain types of sunlight it looks that way, but it's usually not that yellowish.

 

These pics are from her Twitter account and it looks very different there. I think she looks great. This dark blonde thing is basically the best hair color for her, in my opinion.

Well she's got extensions or a wig in those two pictures (and it looks perfect)... not the same hair that we've seen in those Paris pictures from yesterday and today. Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 1
Posted

What a good night of sleep does for your hair...

:sofunny:b66c7950cf6f04b416ec7abc636055ff.jpg4c104a0f6e09fa4c4db0b7e276906101.jpg

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CLT-L29 met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
Hair and make-up!! But to be fair, she had just landed in the first pic so it's normal to have fuzzy hair. :P
  • Like 1
Posted

Not just fuzzy, but also less hair. Hahaha

 

Hair and make-up!! But to be fair, she had just landed in the first pic so it's normal to have fuzzy hair. :P

Posted (edited)

Not just fuzzy, but also less hair. Hahaha

Indeed, it looks like there is an extension around the bun! :shocked: Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 1
Posted

It's just all extensions and longer.

Yesterday was her natural shorter hair.

 

Indeed, it looks like there is an extension around the bun! :shocked:

Posted

She looks incredible!!

 

Kev x

  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...