lg121104 Posted April 13, 2019 at 09:04 PM Posted April 13, 2019 at 09:04 PM Here is the alternate version of "If Walls Could Talk" from the SACD of "All The Way" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUuv2GxWiTo 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 13, 2019 at 09:30 PM Posted April 13, 2019 at 09:30 PM I managed to download some tracks and I can confirm that only the Multichannel layer on the SACD have the alternate mixes, the stereo layer have the exact same mixes as the regular CD version. Thanks again! And btw, I didn’t upload it on YT.. just sayin’ 1 Quote
Overjoyed Posted April 14, 2019 at 02:39 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 02:39 AM Thanks again! And btw, I didn’t upload it on YT.. just sayin’ Send me these versions please! 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted April 14, 2019 at 04:51 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 04:51 AM The 5.1 audio of ''Misled'' on the All The Way… DVD has some extra vocal ad-libs compared to the stereo audio. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 14, 2019 at 06:39 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 06:39 AM (edited) Send me these versions please! I got that from GoldenLeaf. It sounds amazing Edited April 14, 2019 at 06:40 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Javito Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:11 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:11 AM ANDHC (Album version)ANDHC (Album Edit) Here is the alternate version of "If Walls Could Talk" from the SACD of "All The Way" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUuv2GxWiTo Look at that ending! The SACD version has an ending instead of the fading out in the CD version 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:33 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:33 AM ANDHC (Album version)ANDHC (Album Edit) Look at that ending! The SACD version has an ending instead of the fading out in the CD version the ending reminds me of the 30s of Live to love 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:35 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:35 AM ANDHC (Album version)ANDHC (Album Edit) Look at that ending! The SACD version has an ending instead of the fading out in the CD version The only thing that annoys me with this SACD is the bass/drums. It sounds tight... Quote
mirage Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:58 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 07:58 AM Yesss First time I noticed I was very surprised. Think it's also the same for TPOL The 5.1 audio of ''Misled'' on the All The Way… DVD has some extra vocal ad-libs compared to the stereo audio. Quote
ryba Posted April 14, 2019 at 08:19 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 08:19 AM ANDHC (Album version)ANDHC (Album Edit) Look at that ending! The SACD version has an ending instead of the fading out in the CD version I just noticed that the background vocalists can be barely heard on this version, whereas they are very dominant on the stereo version 1 Quote
alextrusca Posted April 14, 2019 at 08:35 AM Posted April 14, 2019 at 08:35 AM I just noticed the ending now too, makes me wonder why they chose to fade the ending on the stereo version now. Quote
tiniann88 Posted April 22, 2019 at 10:46 PM Posted April 22, 2019 at 10:46 PM I messed up earlier. I got "Thank You" and "Thankful" mixed up. The vinyl version of Thankful is a little shorter than the CD/digital version. Also, there are 3 different versions of La Voix Du Bon Dieu1. La Voix Du Bon Dieu version (I don't think this version has been released on CD.)2. Tellement J'ai D'amour... version (This is on On Ne Change Pas)3. Les Oiseau Du Bonheur version (This is on all the Early Years compilation albums) 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 24, 2019 at 06:14 PM Posted April 24, 2019 at 06:14 PM After watching The Colour Of My Love Concert this morning, I've got this idea in my head, and it could be quite possible: Three songs from this show sound slightly different than the album version (Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Only One Road and Misled). Although they were lipped to the studio tracks, I explain the differences on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG2f_SkhJzw My theory is that these three songs were played in unfinished versions. Since the concert was held in September of 1993 (two months before the release of the album), it's quite possible that these mixes were considered for the album but changed last minute. What do you guys think? 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
mirage Posted April 24, 2019 at 07:43 PM Posted April 24, 2019 at 07:43 PM I don't get the ETMBD difference. In the song she's singing "Papa says I'll be sorry" same as for the 'live version' And for OOR, it looks like she is 'lipping/singing' "But I'm gonna run back" However they managed to remove the "but" from the song haha After watching The Colour Of My Love Concert this morning, I've got this idea in my head, and it could be quite possible: Three songs from this show sound slightly different than the album version (Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Only One Road and Misled). Although they were lipped to the studio tracks, I explain the differences on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG2f_SkhJzw My theory is that these three songs were played in unfinished versions. Since the concert was held in September of 1993 (two months before the release of the album), it's quite possible that these mixes were considered for the album but changed last minute. What do you guys think? Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted April 28, 2019 at 08:29 PM Posted April 28, 2019 at 08:29 PM Loved Me Back to Life (Album Version) There's probably a whole raft more...The Alternate Mix for ''Le Banquier'' is better than the album version. The part with the high note starting at 2:42 till 2:52 is flowing better. 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted April 28, 2019 at 10:35 PM Posted April 28, 2019 at 10:35 PM The Alternate Mix for ''Le Banquier'' is better than the album version. The part with the high note starting at 2:42 till 2:52 is flowing better. I just noticed, she's on the ground floor for the high note, but then she's on the first step afterwards. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 29, 2019 at 08:06 AM Posted April 29, 2019 at 08:06 AM I just noticed, she's on the ground floor for the high note, but then she's on the first step afterwards. that means.. she performed the song twice lol Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 4, 2020 at 08:55 PM Posted April 4, 2020 at 08:55 PM (edited) Album version vs. radio edit is non pertinent, we're talking about different mixes or different takes. My contribution : Singles : Ce n'était qu'un rêve : single version / album version (different take & different lyrics)La Voix du Bon Dieu : single version / album version (with Celine's family) / "Les oiseaux du bonheur" version (new recording)Ne me Plaignez pas : single version / "Du soleil au coeur" version (different mix)L'Univers a Besoin d'Amour : solo version / duet version'If there was) Any Other Way : Album Version / Promo Single Mix (different mix)Unison (Single Dance Mix) : with rap / without rapL'Amour Existe Encore : original version / 2009 duet versionNothing Broken but my Heart : album version / promo extended versionLove can Move Mountains : album version / promo extended versionWhen I Fall in Love : album version / movie versionThe Power of Love : original album version / 2012 alternate mixThink Twice : album version / "My Love" alternate version (different mix - mono version)Only One Road : album version / "My Love" alternate version (different mix - mono version)Pour que tu m'aimes Encore : album version / "500 choristes" version (different vocals from the original take)Because you Loved Me : album version / movie versionAll by Myself : album version / "My Love 3.0" alternate mixTell Him : album version / radio version (different mix on the bridge)Be the Man : album version / alternate promo versionMy Heart will Go on : album version / OST versionThe Prayer : duet version / solo versionThen you Look at Me : album version / OST version / movie versionSous le Vent : single version / "500 choristes" versionA New Day has Come : radio mix / album version (different mix, different tempo & different vocals)I'm Alive : album version / Humberto Gatica mix / movie versionJe ne vous oublie pas : single version / 500 choristes versionA World to believe in : album solo version / single duet version / USA duet mixMy Love : album version / single version (different mix)Qui peut Vivre sans Amour : album version / single version (different mix) Album tracks : The Greatest Rewards : original album version / long versionNature Boy : album version / orchestral versionSave your Soul : CD version / vinyle version (with rap)Thank You : CD version / vinyle version (different vocals)Brahm's Lullaby : 1996 version / Miracle versionIt's Hard to say Goodbye : album version / long versionThe Magic of Christmas Day : solo album version / duet versionUnfinished Songs : album mix / alternate mix / OST version Hello! Can you tell me where these tracks be can found??? - When I Fall in Love (movie version)- The Magic of Christmas Day (duet version)- Be the Man (alternate promo version) Edited April 4, 2020 at 08:56 PM by MaiconSC Quote
MTJ Posted April 5, 2020 at 03:19 AM Posted April 5, 2020 at 03:19 AM The Alternate Mix for ''Le Banquier'' is better than the album version. The part with the high note starting at 2:42 till 2:52 is flowing better. Are we sure this is vocal playback? IMO she's singing live to the orchestral track. The mixing of the track sounds just like the instrumental version to me.... Quote
MTJ Posted April 5, 2020 at 03:52 AM Posted April 5, 2020 at 03:52 AM ...There's also a slightly extended version of I Surrender on the David Foster & Friends album from 2012. Unfortunately I can't find it on YouTube right now but we can hear a few more seconds of Celine's voice towards the end. Listening to the album on YouTube (I'm trying to find a copy on eBay), it sounds like every song has been remixed. Some are more apparent than others. I'm so glad you brought this to my attention - I would have bought the CD when it came out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH39y_UgZ0k 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:43 AM Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:43 AM Listening to the album on YouTube (I'm trying to find a copy on eBay), it sounds like every song has been remixed. Some are more apparent than others. I'm so glad you brought this to my attention - I would have bought the CD when it came out! Hope you get that copy! The album is totally worth it. Besides of being a compilation, it's also the only record that features the official studio recording of If I Can Dream. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
MaiconSC Posted April 5, 2020 at 09:44 AM Posted April 5, 2020 at 09:44 AM I noticed today that nobody mentioned this one: Goodbye's The Saddest Word (ALBUM VERSION)Goodbye's The Saddest Word (VIDEOCLIP/SINGLE VERSION) - different lyrics and vocals Quote
ajguerras Posted April 5, 2020 at 01:47 PM Posted April 5, 2020 at 01:47 PM I'd like to hear Thankful second mix... I really love that song Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
ryba Posted April 5, 2020 at 06:50 PM Posted April 5, 2020 at 06:50 PM I'd like to hear Thankful second mix... I really love that songis there a second mix? Quote
ryba Posted April 5, 2020 at 06:51 PM Posted April 5, 2020 at 06:51 PM Listening to the album on YouTube (I'm trying to find a copy on eBay), it sounds like every song has been remixed. Some are more apparent than others. I'm so glad you brought this to my attention - I would have bought the CD when it came out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH39y_UgZ0kcan you specify some of the differences for the songs? Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 5, 2020 at 07:07 PM Posted April 5, 2020 at 07:07 PM I'd like to hear Thankful second mix... I really love that song The only difference is this... 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 5, 2020 at 07:10 PM Posted April 5, 2020 at 07:10 PM can you specify some of the differences for the songs? As far as I can remember, I Surrender is a few seconds longer than the 2002 version. Also the drums at the beginning of TPOL sound more than in the original version from 1993. Was there anything else? 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
MTJ Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:03 PM Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:03 PM To me they all sound slightly re-worked. Plus, just knowing David's personality, I would be very surprised if he released this without going back to the master tapes - he's a perfectionist. Not to say there are new arrangements or added parts to every song, but levels have been adjusted. If I ever find the CD and can listen with better quality, it should be more apparent. Quote
woodstock Posted April 6, 2020 at 08:32 AM Posted April 6, 2020 at 08:32 AM Hello! Can you tell me where these tracks be can found??? - When I Fall in Love (movie version)- The Magic of Christmas Day (duet version)- Be the Man (alternate promo version) When I Fall in Love (Movie Version) : it's the orchestral version that can be heard in the end credits of the movie. The Magic of Christmas Day (duet Version) is on the Rosie O'Donnell Christmas albumBe The Man (Alternate version) is on the japanese promo CD of the single 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 6, 2020 at 09:20 AM Posted April 6, 2020 at 09:20 AM When I Fall in Love (Movie Version) : it's the orchestral version that can be heard in the end credits of the movie.The Magic of Christmas Day (duet Version) is on the Rosie O'Donnell Christmas albumBe The Man (Alternate version) is on the japanese promo CD of the single what’s the difference between the Original (japanese) vs the Alternate version? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.