pepillo90 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:26 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:26 PM Good man yourself! I'm on 2nd Getting started now, here! I've already took a couple in a bar 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:28 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:28 PM Good man yourself! I’m on 2nd Down it and catch up... we are Irish, don’t be showing me up!! Lol Quote
stevo Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:28 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:28 PM I’m about to get on the Bushmills so don’t you worry! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:30 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:30 PM I want a beer!!!! But, I am currently on an NYC subway train, careening up the east side, praying that I get home in time to be relaxing on my couch for this!!!! 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:30 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:30 PM Well I’m truely sober tonight!!! Makes a change.... Kev x Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:30 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:30 PM That’s more like it, keep er lit! Cheers 1 Quote
Dion2000 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:31 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:31 PM Omg this wine is hitting hard.. im gonna end up passed out by the time the stream starts lol 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:32 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:32 PM Get it down you, it’s s party lol 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:33 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:33 PM Only half an hour guys Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:33 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:33 PM I love that green dress she's wearing! Flirty and classy all in one! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:34 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:34 PM Very st paddy’s Quote
Feidhlimbrennan Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:34 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:34 PM If she just sings “I’m alive” im gonna need something stronger than beer. I hear ya (litre of vodka on standby)..............also if that gold suit makes an appearance....well i'll just have something else to blame Pepe for 3 Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:35 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:35 PM Heart is racing guys.... just me?? Kev x 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Heart is racing guys.... just me?? Kev x You're definitely not alone! 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Noooo Stressed as f*** hahaha Heart is racing guys.... just me?? Kev x 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Omg this wine is hitting hard.. im gonna end up passed out by the time the stream starts lol Boy are you even legal for that. Put your glass down. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Do we know how long this lasts? Kev c 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:36 PM Wow, loving this pre-watching party guys! I really missed the forum being so active, first time in years! 23 minutes to go... By the way on Celine's Facebook says that the live broadcast starts at 23:58 (Spain time), which is two minutes earlier than expected. 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:37 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:37 PM Do we know how long this lasts? Kev c A full hour. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
couldawouldashoulda Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:37 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:37 PM Do we know how long this lasts? Kev c It’s supposed to be an hour, I think? 1 Quote
Philippe Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:38 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:38 PM We can watch the event of her official Facebook? Quote
nuts2you Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:39 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:39 PM well I see that the RH's have posted a few dates already/ cites, not sure how true that is, but anyway Quote
Shaun Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:40 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:40 PM (edited) As much as we'd all love a "scoop" I have to say it's extremely disappointing some fan groups are choosing to leak information early. For goodness sake just wait 20 minutes for the official announcement! Edited April 3, 2019 at 09:41 PM by Shaun 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Dion2000 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:41 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:41 PM Boy are you even legal for that. Put your glass down. Im 18... the legal age in my country... not everywhere is 21 pal 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:42 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:42 PM https://twitter.com/...5421672448?s=20LOL! Ok you beat me but thank you for posting this here too! Quote
Xpresso Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:42 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:42 PM (edited) Ready for this! But all I'm really hoping for is... no bun, and no blazer! Edited April 3, 2019 at 09:43 PM by Xpresso 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:43 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:43 PM I’m going to the kitchen for another beer... can I get anyone anything...?!? no... fair enough 2 Quote
stevo Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:44 PM Posted April 3, 2019 at 09:44 PM She can’t be bunned up or else L’Oreal will sack her #ss 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.