angelil78 Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:20 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:20 PM I'm watching it live now and my opinion of Ariana Grande has risen a lot. She did not have to do this, come back to Manchester. The terror attack wasn't her fault but she did come back. I can't even imagine how difficult it much have been for her. And then the people who were at the concert and returned for the concert tonight, really amazing! 3 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:27 PM It's very emotional Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:30 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:30 PM It's very emotional Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Very, I've had my fair share of goosebumps and dust in my eyes. I just can't believe all the negative comments about this event. I'm shaking my head. Quote
Tjt39 Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:38 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:38 PM Very, I've had my fair share of goosebumps and dust in my eyes. I just can't believe all the negative comments about this event. I'm shaking my head.its so amazing am watching it too so emotional whoever saying negative comments is wrong we are all strong United as one through these tragic events 💜x 1 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
Tjt39 Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:39 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 08:39 PM It's very emotional Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've cried a few times so sad and also with London last night London is my main city but such a amazing Concert with so much love 💜💜 Quote You are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on 💜💜💗💕
takeachance Posted June 4, 2017 at 09:26 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 09:26 PM It was a really amazing concert Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
browseceline Posted June 4, 2017 at 09:32 PM Author Posted June 4, 2017 at 09:32 PM (edited) Can i just say - never judge a book by the cover? I judged Ariana sometimes too for being arrogant. But what i have seen here. The way she handled everything with class and her emotions during the concert and still giving her best that she could give. It was fantastic and all the artists gave their best too. Loved how the crowd cheered and sang for Manchester's victims. Fix you from.Coldplay moved me into tears too.And then Ariana gave such a stunning version of over the rainbow. Celine has her own, also beautiful but i was really impressed by Ariana Grande tonight!And i have to say..Mariah you have fierce competition! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited June 4, 2017 at 09:36 PM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
angelil78 Posted June 4, 2017 at 09:46 PM Posted June 4, 2017 at 09:46 PM Can i just say - never judge a book by the cover? I judged Ariana sometimes too for being arrogant. But what i have seen here. The way she handled everything with class and her emotions during the concert and still giving her best that she could give. It was fantastic and all the artists gave their best too. Loved how the crowd cheered and sang for Manchester's victims. Fix you from.Coldplay moved me into tears too.And then Ariana gave such a stunning version of over the rainbow. Celine has her own, also beautiful but i was really impressed by Ariana Grande tonight!And i have to say..Mariah you have fierce competition! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk I could not agree with you more! She was amazing. The way she dressed, spoke and sang! This was a very important event for her and wasn't about showing off (wearing little/sexy clothes). It was about the victims. And omg that girl can sing. I don't always like how she uses her voice but when she sang Over The Rainbow, omg that was amazing! I'm not an Oasis fan but when Liam Gallagher was on stage and Coldplay, that was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!! 2 Quote
Luki Dion Posted June 5, 2017 at 10:55 AM Posted June 5, 2017 at 10:55 AM I know The benefit concert is great and emotional. But I am so annoyed with Ariana's jaw move. And she ruined SOTR. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
browseceline Posted June 5, 2017 at 12:18 PM Author Posted June 5, 2017 at 12:18 PM (edited) I know The benefit concert is great and emotional. But I am so annoyed with Ariana's jaw move. And she ruined SOTR. I noticed that jaw movement too, but now I have seen it more, she does it to produce her singing style, vibrato's tone movements. I am okay with it now.I respect her a lot more now. She really did a great job here.What is SOTR? Edited June 5, 2017 at 12:20 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Luki Dion Posted June 5, 2017 at 12:51 PM Posted June 5, 2017 at 12:51 PM I noticed that jaw movement too, but now I have seen it more, she does it to produce her singing style, vibrato's tone movements. I am okay with it now.I respect her a lot more now. She really did a great job here.What is SOTR? Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 7, 2017 at 04:25 PM Posted June 7, 2017 at 04:25 PM Website has been updated & no longer says they are helping police with their investigations & that they'll update in due course as to when the arena will reopen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted August 15, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted August 15, 2017 at 07:39 PM WOW! if this is true, each of the Manchester Bombing victims families will each be getting $324K. That's amazing! Not that money will bring back their loved ones, erase scars both on body and brain. But money can help a lot! http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/15/ariana-grande-manchester-terrorist-bombing-victims-money/ Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 16, 2017 at 02:01 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 02:01 PM The arena is due to reopen next month starting with a We Are Manchester concert by Noel Gallagher and others. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.