smw Posted April 24, 2017 at 10:50 PM Posted April 24, 2017 at 10:50 PM Yeah in Wembley stadium and she said recently that she hates touring and this might be it for a while as far as touring goes. And as far as I'm aware Celine has never seen her live and it's only a short car journey from her hotel, so I reckon chances are high C will attend! That would be great! And I'm sure Adele would at least mention Celine being in the audience. What if Celine is asked to join Adele onstage??! Are they filming Adele's concert at Wembley? 1 Quote
Popular Post agentwigs Posted April 24, 2017 at 11:05 PM Popular Post Posted April 24, 2017 at 11:05 PM (edited) Yeah in Wembley stadium and she said recently that she hates touring and this might be it for a while as far as touring goes. And as far as I'm aware Celine has never seen her live and it's only a short car journey from her hotel, so I reckon chances are high C will attend!Now that she has a laptop... Céline goes online to buy tickets online for the first time, "Please confirm you are not a robot..." Click the image 😂 Edited April 24, 2017 at 11:06 PM by agentwigs 11 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 25, 2017 at 09:53 AM Posted April 25, 2017 at 09:53 AM (edited) Now that she has a laptop... Céline goes online to buy tickets online for the first time, "Please confirm you are not a robot..." Click the image �� Edited April 25, 2017 at 09:54 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 25, 2017 at 01:02 PM Posted April 25, 2017 at 01:02 PM End of June, start of July. I worked it on it that Celine could only attend one of those shows due to her having her own shows around those dates. Aaaahh...I'm there at the end of July. I'm getting greedy. I was also hoping that Paloma Faith would be playing somewhere while I'm there. I'd love to see her live too. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Bruno Portugal Posted April 25, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted April 25, 2017 at 10:08 PM That would be great! And I'm sure Adele would at least mention Celine being in the audience. What if Celine is asked to join Adele onstage??! It would be interesting but If a duet ever happens I prefer it to be recorded in studio and released as a single. :-) Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
RosieBarron Posted May 2, 2017 at 06:23 PM Posted May 2, 2017 at 06:23 PM If she will be on radio 2 it will either be ken bruce or graham norton from previous experience. She usually does an interview with Steve Wright for Radio 2. I think she has only ever done one with Graham Norton. Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:09 PM Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:09 PM Anyone seen the "Save Your Soul possibly included in summer tour" clip on fb? It looks fake to me. Just a still picture of her and Barnev and clip of song that sounds like the recording. Wish people wouldn't do this cos it gets my hopes up and I don't like being disappointed 😔 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:14 PM Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:14 PM Anyone seen the "Save Your Soul possibly included in summer tour" clip on fb? It looks fake to me. Just a still picture of her and Barnev and clip of song that sounds like the recording. Wish people wouldn't do this cos it gets my hopes up and I don't like being disappointed 😔 What's the link? Kev x Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:22 PM Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:22 PM What's the link? Kev x https://www.facebook.com/We-want-Celine-Dion-Through-the-eyes-of-the-world-in-Europe-199212556295/ Not sure if that'll work lol but it's their fb page Quote
mirage Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:25 PM Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:25 PM Sounda fake to me, but I really cant judge those recordings. Was to short. I really would love to hear it live though 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:26 PM Posted May 4, 2017 at 08:26 PM Anyone seen the "Save Your Soul possibly included in summer tour" clip on fb? It looks fake to me. Just a still picture of her and Barnev and clip of song that sounds like the recording. Wish people wouldn't do this cos it gets my hopes up and I don't like being disappointed It sounds fake to me... Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
agentwigs Posted May 4, 2017 at 10:34 PM Posted May 4, 2017 at 10:34 PM Sounda fake to me, but I really cant judge those recordings. Was to short. I really would love to hear it live thoughI'd rather not, there are so many better options! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 5, 2017 at 02:54 AM Posted May 5, 2017 at 02:54 AM Honestly it does sound a little fake to me but I for one would love it! It would be so different from her usual and I loved the sound of it! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 7, 2017 at 07:19 AM Posted May 7, 2017 at 07:19 AM Anyone from the UK received their tickets yet? Kev x Quote
stevo Posted May 7, 2017 at 07:21 AM Author Posted May 7, 2017 at 07:21 AM I haven't yet, Kev 1 Quote
Shaun Posted May 7, 2017 at 09:27 AM Posted May 7, 2017 at 09:27 AM Nope me neither. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:36 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:36 PM When will they release the setlist for this summer tour? Quote
scielle Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:38 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:38 PM When will they release the setlist for this summer tour??? Why would they? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:40 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:40 PM ?? Why would they? Why not? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:42 PM Last summer tour.. They release it, right? or just a fan who ask some members of Celine's Team? Well, I saw it here on forum before. Like her Las Vegas show. Quote
scielle Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:49 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 01:49 PM Last summer tour.. They release it, right? or just a fan who ask some members of Celine's Team? Well, I saw it here on forum before. Like her Las Vegas show. No, they didn't. Why would they want to? I've never seen that done for a concert tour. Besides, it won't be the same list for all shows and I highly doubt it's all decided at this stage. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 7, 2017 at 02:02 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 02:02 PM No, they didn't.Why would they want to? I've never seen that done for a concert tour.Besides, it won't be the same list for all shows and I highly doubt it's all decided at this stage. I'm just excited! haha Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 7, 2017 at 02:03 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 02:03 PM The setlist isn't totally decided yet. Plus they never announce the song list of a show before the tour starts, we always have to wait to see the first show to know what we'll get. You probably mean the pic The Red Heads posted last Summer the day before the opening night in Antwerp. Most likely somebody from her team told them a few songs 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 7, 2017 at 02:48 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 02:48 PM Tickets should arrive 10 days before the show!!! I was gonna book a second show but treated the wife to wicked in the west end on Friday night instead... May have to get nose bleed seats now maybe for a show in July lol. 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted May 7, 2017 at 06:03 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 06:03 PM ?? Why would they? I got tickets for Lyon immediately and for Bern in the post within a week from Switzerland. Can't see why they haven't released the UK tickets yet. I'm waiting for tickets for the O2 and Birmingham. Quote
scielle Posted May 7, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 06:13 PM I got tickets for Lyon immediately and for Bern in the post within a week from Switzerland. Can't see why they haven't released the UK tickets yet. I'm waiting for tickets for the O2 and Birmingham. My comment pertained to an earlier question about the release of tour setlists, not ticket delivery. Quote
RosieBarron Posted May 7, 2017 at 06:22 PM Posted May 7, 2017 at 06:22 PM My comment pertained to an earlier question about the release of tour setlists, not ticket delivery. My mistake. I must have only really read the start. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 10, 2017 at 10:56 AM Posted May 10, 2017 at 10:56 AM 41 days to go!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.