4girlsathome Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:32 PM (edited) https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED Scroll down ! Edited July 12, 2017 at 08:33 PM by 4girlsathome 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:32 PM Ughhhh please get rid of the trashbag parachute Celine! A nice tailored floor length tuxedo jacket would be so sexy with that jumpsuit! 4 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:32 PM oh no they are starting it again the chant I can't hear/see it but I think this is part of what we should just shrug and get used to. They seem to like it/think it's necessary and that they have to do it. I hate it, but I don't think we're going to get rid of it anytime soon. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
sfbaysinger Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:34 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:34 PM https://www.facebook... down ! Nothing comes on when I do it. Thanks, though, appreciate your willingness to share. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
I Drove All Night! Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:37 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:37 PM https://www.facebook... down !Nothing comes on when I do it. Thanks, though, appreciate your willingness to share. https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/vb.1877287299199054/1892161901044927/?type=3&theater When posting links to live videos you have to actually click on the video, that way it brings you directly to the video instead of the page posting it 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:39 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:39 PM I love when she lets them sing for her! <3 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
I Drove All Night! Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:40 PM I love the adlibs she's been adding at the end of SSDA lately. Shame the crowd starts cheering so it's hard to hear. 1 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:40 PM Popular Post Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:40 PM (edited) And what's even worse, RC joined by his friends, also buying? Are we paying the clothes of RC friends too? I don't think that's the best image for them, neither for RC, nor for Céline We are paying for the music Celine releases and for the tickets she makes available. After the purchase the money is no longer ours. It belongs to Celine. Therefore, it is not us paying for the clothes of RC friends. Celine is the one paying and frankly this is none of our business. Edited July 12, 2017 at 09:08 PM by LukeD 16 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:50 PM WOW! That was the clearest high note in TLBSEPT I've ever heard live! 4 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:50 PM She always sounds great in Tout Les Blues up until the screechfest at the end. *mutes for 10 seconds* 4 Quote
SAV02 Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:50 PM Her voice is the best I've heard all tour tonight! On fire! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SAV02/celinebanner.jpg ~Something from nothing never proved me wrong~
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:56 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:56 PM (edited) Legit sounding like Shakira right now in LIAWN Edited July 12, 2017 at 08:56 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
Javito Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:56 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 08:56 PM Still no performance of RTD beats those she did in London, stretching and sliding on Scott's piano 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:02 PM Author Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:02 PM (edited) We're losing her... that outfit of today is just horrendous. Saying is just too much is not even close There's a fine line from class to trash, from being at the top of the critics one day and being called "fashion icon" to being ridicule. Like today A 16 year old boy buying in Louis Vuitton. With his 16 yo friends In LOUIS VUITTON :wtf: . Is that the image that Céline want his son to give? I don't think René would have approved this, sorry Sorry but I don't think this has been the best Céline day lol Calm down dear, you'll give yourself a nosebleed Edited July 12, 2017 at 09:02 PM by stevo 6 Quote
mirage Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:03 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:03 PM Yes please! What if all this filming is for another "through the eyes of the world" type DVD? Quote
Javito Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:06 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:06 PM (edited) She's performing RDMH in it's original version, even with all the words and correct intonations in it (for the very first version since countless years haha) = they must be really filming this show Someone must have told her prior the show: Céline dear, we're filming tonight's show. But please remember you have to perform LCMM and RDHM in a way that is intelligible, as if you were actually into the song. Pretend it, please Edited July 12, 2017 at 09:10 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Popular Post incognito Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:07 PM Popular Post Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:07 PM Yes, 500 EUR for Sneakers or 900 EUR for Boots is astonish . And on the other side, People hunger in Africa and other parts of the world. This world is crazy. I spend money because I work hard and I earned it. I don't live in Africa. This is perhaps the only life I will have so I will enjoy it and all of the nice things I am fortunate to have. I am sure RC and Celine feel the same. 15 Quote
pat200 Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:14 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:14 PM I spend money because I work hard and I earned it. I don't live in Africa. This is perhaps the only life I will have so I will enjoy it and all of the nice things I am fortunate to have. I am sure RC and Celine feel the same. i am with you on spending the money we earn the way we wish, but the way you phrased it leaves one thing off: you were also lucky not to be born in a country that you can't afford any of the nice things even when you would have had to work harder than where you live now. and that does not only include Africa. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:14 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:14 PM She always sounds great in Tout Les Blues up until the screechfest at the end. *mutes for 10 seconds*And the random ''pouring blue yeah yeah yeah'' It is my favourite French song along with OSAC, but I do not even watch its live performances anymore. 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:16 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:16 PM (edited) i am with you on spending the money we earn the way we wish, but the way you phrased it leaves one thing off: you were also lucky not to be born in a country that you can't afford any of the nice things even when you would have had to work harder than where you live now. and that does not only include Africa. I don't think she was making a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" argument since she acknowledges that she's "fortunate" The high notes in MHWGO are less strained tonight! Edited July 12, 2017 at 09:17 PM by Your_Su_Phu 3 Quote
pat200 Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:16 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:16 PM what are those ohwo oh oh wo wo she is doing in MHWGO? dear lord if you can't adlib nicely, just don't 3 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:17 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:17 PM what are those ohwo oh oh wo wo she is doing in MHWGO? dear lord if you can't adlib nicely, just don't Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of those either. I prefer what she had been doing in the other recent shows. Quote
nuts2you Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:17 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:17 PM one thing Ive notice during this time , is she hasn't talked to much, Thank god for that . 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:18 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:18 PM need another link pls Quote
pat200 Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:20 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:22 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:22 PM one thing Ive notice during this time , is she hasn't talked to much, Thank god for that . I think she only talks a lot in english concerts 3 Quote
incognito Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:22 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:22 PM i am with you on spending the money we earn the way we wish, but the way you phrased it leaves one thing off: you were also lucky not to be born in a country that you can't afford any of the nice things even when you would have had to work harder than where you live now. and that does not only include Africa. I'm quite sure I said I was fortunate. That was all encompassing, thank you very much. Also, I grew up in poverty in a different (but still first world) country. I don't feel bad about having money. Nobody who has money should feel guilty so long as they are respectful toward other people and pay it forward when they can. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:25 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 09:25 PM And RC friends too? Have his friends earned that money too? Unless they're secretly sons of a rich celebrity in Vegas, which I doubt. That's where it is going out of hands, imo. Do we know whether or not these kids come from wealthy families? You don't have to be a celebrity to have money. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.