takeachance Posted September 8, 2016 at 08:16 PM Posted September 8, 2016 at 08:16 PM I am so annoyed i didnt listen in french class when i was in school :doh: 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Javito Posted September 9, 2016 at 07:05 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 07:05 PM Céline, just marry him 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine4evauk Posted September 9, 2016 at 07:36 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 07:36 PM Céline, just marry him I'll have second dibs then if he's not interested! 😂😂😂 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2016 at 09:20 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 09:20 PM Céline, just marry him 'What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!' 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Lolo88 Posted September 9, 2016 at 09:25 PM Posted September 9, 2016 at 09:25 PM Céline, just marry him This guy is Florent Mothe who wrote some songs on "Encore un soi" 😉😍 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:31 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 12:31 AM He's very cute! 1 Quote
maria_k Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:09 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:09 AM Céline, just marry him 5 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:18 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:18 AM I love the way she touches everybody's face! 3 Quote
Javito Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM Posted September 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM (edited) I know maria_k, he's one of the sexiest guys she has ever worked with Next time she should request not just 3 songs for her next album, but the whole album to him Edited September 10, 2016 at 11:43 AM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DestinMg5 Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:12 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:12 PM He's so handsome!!! 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
Javito Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:19 PM Posted September 10, 2016 at 07:19 PM Maria, I hope tabloids won't find your screencaps googling around out there. They're asking out loud to be headlines saying that Céline has been seen flirting with her new love 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
maria_k Posted September 11, 2016 at 04:18 AM Posted September 11, 2016 at 04:18 AM Maria, I hope tabloids won't find your screencaps googling around out there. They're asking out loud to be headlines saying that Céline has been seen flirting with her new love It's not mine, so not my fault! And one can start stories even about Bradley but we all know they like the one about guitarist the most lol 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM Posted September 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM Bradley seems like a big fan! Quote
comingback Posted September 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM Posted September 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM (edited) http://www.aficia.in...line-dion/74268 Cinq questions à… Florent Mothe : « J’ai écrit des titres pour Céline Dion » http://www.aficia.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Florent-Mothe1-200x200.jpg He is sexy and talented. Edited September 11, 2016 at 12:56 PM by comingback 1 Quote
Javito Posted September 12, 2016 at 06:54 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 06:54 PM I'm taken aback at the little reaction that has been here about this show and the performances, especially Les yeux au cieul Didn't you like it guys? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ivo Posted September 12, 2016 at 07:37 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 07:37 PM I liked it very much! By the way, it's strange seeing Celine in the US performing Recovering and we are still in the French vibe with th new album and summer tour. 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
duri Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:13 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:13 PM I also like it very much, she looks great there, great that her hair is diffrent here and love those dress, she looks very fresh and young. It´s shame there´s no more promo in France at the moment. 1 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
pat200 Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:56 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 08:56 PM why should there be too much hoopla about a lipped performance where she looked great and lipped it convincingly? this is neither a britney spears or beyonce forum, it is a celine dion one Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 12, 2016 at 09:18 PM Posted September 12, 2016 at 09:18 PM I'm taken aback at the little reaction that has been here about this show and the performances, especially Les yeux au cieul Didn't you like it guys? In My top three 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post natalie_ Posted September 17, 2016 at 08:29 AM Popular Post Posted September 17, 2016 at 08:29 AM Condor I love you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFQP0rSicI 10 Quote
maria_k Posted September 17, 2016 at 11:48 AM Posted September 17, 2016 at 11:48 AM I knew I heard the melody they use at 4:30, now I realized finally it's from last episode of game of thrones Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 17, 2016 at 01:28 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 01:28 PM Condor I love you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFQP0rSicI"Mom, do you sing like that?" "No, I bit like this...." "No, no, no don't sing!!" :sofunny: :sofunny: 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 17, 2016 at 04:44 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 04:44 PM I feel like her arms are a little chunky Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 17, 2016 at 05:41 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 05:41 PM There are some crazy opinions about her body.... 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted September 17, 2016 at 10:16 PM Posted September 17, 2016 at 10:16 PM Her body looks great to me! Would love to look like her after 3 babies... 2 Quote
natalie_ Posted September 18, 2016 at 10:45 AM Posted September 18, 2016 at 10:45 AM There are some crazy opinions about her body.... She looks good.I like when Celine has hair pinned up in a bun. For me, she looks younger. 2 Quote
Igor_Moscow Posted September 20, 2016 at 03:22 PM Posted September 20, 2016 at 03:22 PM Dear Team ) Could you please advise me a good french torrent site where i can find this M6 show ? I was trying to find via Internet but no success.. Thank you. Quote
LukeD Posted September 20, 2016 at 03:38 PM Posted September 20, 2016 at 03:38 PM Florent Mothe looks better in these photos than in any Google image I just searched. Hot guy! Quote
kevincheung410 Posted September 25, 2016 at 12:03 PM Posted September 25, 2016 at 12:03 PM 720p download: http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/54725-720p-celine-dion-m6-music-show-100-tubes-2016-09-07/ http://4.t.imgbox.com/7Xe8OfMi.jpg http://0.t.imgbox.com/nCeszed0.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
mirage Posted September 29, 2016 at 08:20 PM Posted September 29, 2016 at 08:20 PM yeaaaah a 720p download!!!but how in the hell do i download it? I always have issues with these sites 720p download: http://www.celinedio...bes-2016-09-07/ http://4.t.imgbox.com/7Xe8OfMi.jpg http://0.t.imgbox.com/nCeszed0.jpg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.