giannislyber Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:41 PM Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:41 PM Celine will sing Encore un soir and Les yeux au ciel on 100% tubes 2016 on September 7th (M6).Here is the trailer of the show:Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Pangloss76 Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:19 AM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:19 AM Lipsynch.... like most of the times she's come to a french show since the late 90's! Too bad. Well this time she had a series of concerts going on so who am I to blame her 😍 1 Quote
Gulenkov Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:22 AM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:22 AM Lipsynch.... like most of the times she's come to a french show since the late 90's! Too bad. Well this time she had a series of concerts going on so who am I to blame her yeah, I was going to write this. She looks like completely lip-syncing EUS on the exctract that we were shown recently Quote
Pangloss76 Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:29 AM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:29 AM yeah, I was going to write this. She looks like completely lip-syncing EUS on the exctract that we were shown recentlyYep! On this kind of shows most singers lipsynch anyway! I wonder if it is due to the french broadcast companies? Heard that once but never figured out if it's just a rumour. Quote
Gulenkov Posted September 1, 2016 at 12:13 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 12:13 PM Yep! On this kind of shows most singers lipsynch anyway! I wonder if it is due to the french broadcast companies? Heard that once but never figured out if it's just a rumour.I guess that it's technically much easier for the show's producers to arrange such a "performance". There's no need to do long soundchecks, to adjust the effects and everything. Moreover, it's thought to be better for the promotional purposes. The studio version is perfect as much as it can be, live performance might have some unexpected flaws that will spoil the whole thing.Anyway, these are only my suggestions 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 1, 2016 at 01:22 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 01:22 PM Now I would really like her to sing/lipsynch some other song. EUS has been huge and has sung it so many times live that seeing a lipsynch performance of it doesn't seem interesting. So far we only know that she performed Les Yeux Au Ciel for one show, right? With SA she performed maaaaaaaany songs to promote it. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
mike_z Posted September 1, 2016 at 02:20 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 02:20 PM I know.. it's the first time with a french album that we'ren not getting a TV Special dedicated to the album where she performs/lipsynchs many of the songs. Maybe we'll get that in november... my guess. 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted September 1, 2016 at 05:01 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 05:01 PM I know.. it's the first time with a french album that we'ren not getting a TV Special dedicated to the album where she performs/lipsynchs many of the songs. Maybe we'll get that in november... my guess. I assume they do not want to over market the album now but want to put all commercial effort during the Xmas season due to the big sales prospects. 1 Quote
Pangloss76 Posted September 1, 2016 at 07:00 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 07:00 PM I guess that it's technically much easier for the show's producers to arrange such a "performance". There's no need to do long soundchecks, to adjust the effects and everything. Moreover, it's thought to be better for the promotional purposes. The studio version is perfect as much as it can be, live performance might have some unexpected flaws that will spoil the whole thing.Anyway, these are only my suggestionsYes that makes sense actually! Quote
stevo Posted September 2, 2016 at 11:59 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 11:59 AM I know.. it's the first time with a french album that we'ren not getting a TV Special dedicated to the album where she performs/lipsynchs many of the songs. Maybe we'll get that in november... my guess. That'd be good to give the album some momentum for Christmas. Fingers crossed Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:12 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:12 PM Yep! On this kind of shows most singers lipsynch anyway! I wonder if it is due to the french broadcast companies? Heard that once but never figured out if it's just a rumour. I think it's Sony Music deciding here. I might be wrong but I heard about four years ago (when she was promoting 'Sans Attendre') that her record company "allows" her to perform live while doing promotion of a new release only in Canada & USA. For the rest of the world, the deal is to lip to the studio track. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
anewdayhascome Posted September 2, 2016 at 03:18 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 03:18 PM I think it's Sony Music deciding here. I might be wrong but I heard about four years ago (when she was promoting 'Sans Attendre') that her record company "allows" her to perform live while doing promotion of a new release only in Canada & USA. For the rest of the world, the deal is to lip to the studio track. and yet she lipped the entire D'elles TVA special 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
stevo Posted September 2, 2016 at 03:33 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 03:33 PM and yet she lipped the entire D'elles TVA special She looked amazing in that fringed pinky dress 1 Quote
Pangloss76 Posted September 3, 2016 at 07:56 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 07:56 AM I think it's Sony Music deciding here. I might be wrong but I heard about four years ago (when she was promoting 'Sans Attendre') that her record company "allows" her to perform live while doing promotion of a new release only in Canada & USA. For the rest of the world, the deal is to lip to the studio track.God I didnt know that! If sony is really to blame for this one, I don't get why they would chose one market over another... Guess it really is about the money! Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM God I didnt know that! If sony is really to blame for this one, I don't get why they would chose one market over another... Guess it really is about the money! Again I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading this in more than one source a few years back Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
incognito Posted September 3, 2016 at 02:57 PM Posted September 3, 2016 at 02:57 PM I think it's Sony Music deciding here. I might be wrong but I heard about four years ago (when she was promoting 'Sans Attendre') that her record company "allows" her to perform live while doing promotion of a new release only in Canada & USA. For the rest of the world, the deal is to lip to the studio track. She sang live in the UK on X Factor. I don't believe this to be accurate. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 5, 2016 at 02:40 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 02:40 PM Dang girl! She looks amazing!!! Love this look! 7 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted September 5, 2016 at 06:28 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 06:28 PM Another new photo! Also a new snippet-- featuring Les Yeux Au Ciel. They look to me like lipsynch but I wonder if it's just mimed over for the commercial? https://instagram.com/p/BJ-5J2SjmjT/ 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
brendanm999 Posted September 5, 2016 at 07:17 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 07:17 PM Another new photo! Also a new snippet-- featuring Les Yeux Au Ciel. They look to me like lipsynch but I wonder if it's just mimed over for the commercial?https://instagram.com/p/BJ-5J2SjmjT/ Definately going to be lip sync. But I'm still really excited to see it "performed" 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 5, 2016 at 07:24 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 07:24 PM Definately going to be lip sync. But I'm still really excited to see it "performed"Me too. Especially Les Yeux Au Ciel. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Javito Posted September 5, 2016 at 09:24 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 09:24 PM Can't barely to see the performance of Les yeux au ciel AND in that look. That look of her, ponytail is back!!! WOW :wub: :blush: A quand remonte la derniere fois qu'elle à chanté avec une ponytail? 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:14 PM I don't think anyone posted this pic here if so moderators please delete the post http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160905/460a8c7472f996be7cfe9898f6927ccd.jpg Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:15 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:15 PM Can't barely to see the performance of Les yeux au ciel AND in that look. That look of her, ponytail is back!!! WOW :wub: :blush: A quand remonte la derniere fois qu'elle à chanté avec une ponytail? The new guy is not bad on picking clothes.. Just saying.. I loved the look! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:21 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:21 PM (edited) Almost all her french promotional stuff ( for France ) are playback and she is using a wireless microphone, so lol but she's beautiful anyways and it can help the sales Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Edited September 5, 2016 at 11:21 PM by TiagoFragoso05 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
nuts2you Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:38 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:38 PM My god Those LEGS :w00t: :w00t: 2 Quote
artistman2007 Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:48 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 11:48 PM I miss that celine ,so beautiful ,and her eyes Quote
mike_z Posted September 6, 2016 at 03:52 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 03:52 AM I don't think anyone posted this pic here if so moderators please delete the post http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160905/460a8c7472f996be7cfe9898f6927ccd.jpg Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk OMG. I need this look... like.. ALWAYS! 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:11 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:11 AM OMG. I need this look... like.. ALWAYS! She looks sooo good!!!! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
mike_z Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:14 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:14 AM She looks sooo good!!!! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk It's like 1999 Céline... but BETTER! 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:16 AM Posted September 6, 2016 at 05:16 AM I don't think anyone posted this pic here if so moderators please delete the post http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160905/460a8c7472f996be7cfe9898f6927ccd.jpg Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Celine is giving some serious Bond girl vibes in this picture. I love the long ponytail and leather outfit. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.