maikan Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:00 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:00 AM if we believe google, he is no longer with Martine chevrier....i don't know if he is with someone else. He has three children. He's goint out with Marie-Claude Goodwin from the Goodwin agency which represents some of the most famous artists in Quebec (Denys Arcand, Xavier Dolan, Claude Legault, etc.) She used to be married to Claude Meunier, the actor who was playing "popa" on la Petite Vie, one of Celine favorite Tv show back in the days. It's a small world... 1 Quote
québecflower Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:19 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:19 AM He's goint out with Marie-Claude Goodwin from the Goodwin agency which represents some of the most famous artists in Quebec (Denys Arcand, Xavier Dolan, Claude Legault, etc.) She used to be married to Claude Meunier, the actor who was playing "popa" on la Petite Vie, one of Celine favorite Tv show back in the days. It's a small world...thanks....Claude Meunier is with a youger woman now, Virginiw Coossa, she is really pretty and they seem to love each other ... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2016 at 08:50 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 08:50 PM Lol I was just saying they are working well together not like together as a couple. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 10, 2016 at 10:39 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 10:39 PM Lol I was just saying they are working well together not like together as a couple. we know how your brain works...... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Critiaslux Posted August 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM (edited) The TV show was highly successful.It reached its highest audience this summer with 836.000 people watching - 200.000 more than the average !!!! 😲💪👍👍Plus 326.000 watched the 2nd run later in the night. you go girl !!! 😄😉 Source :http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/08/09/sucre-sale-obtient-ses-meilleures-cotes-decoute-grace-a-celine-dion Edited August 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM by Critiaslux 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 11, 2016 at 07:54 PM Posted August 11, 2016 at 07:54 PM I wonder what questions those children were asking Celine and also, what Celine response was? Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 15, 2016 at 06:58 PM Posted August 15, 2016 at 06:58 PM Was there anything new in this interview? Ever since the interview aired this topic has been totally dead. I hope someone gives a general translation of what was said, especially the part where children were asking Celine questions. Quote
Gulenkov Posted August 15, 2016 at 10:35 PM Posted August 15, 2016 at 10:35 PM condor's wonderful subtitles!https://youtu.be/QGIpRxNgtgo 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 15, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted August 15, 2016 at 11:45 PM condor's wonderful subtitles!https://youtu.be/QGIpRxNgtgo Thank you so much!! Kev x 1 Quote
dodobird Posted August 15, 2016 at 11:53 PM Posted August 15, 2016 at 11:53 PM condor's wonderful subtitles!https://youtu.be/QGIpRxNgtgo Thank you Condor! You rock!! Quote
klmalling Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM Yay! Thank you Condor! Quote
Del Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM Lol I was just saying they are working well together not like together as a couple. we know how your brain works...... We've known Sherri for years and know her tricks. She's not that innocent 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:41 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:41 AM We've known Sherri for years and know her tricks. She's not that innocent Lol I didn't start that train of thought. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Matias Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:50 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 12:50 AM So..RC is dating?? LOL Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Nmj Posted August 16, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 01:31 AM At first it looked like we might finally get a song written by Celine on her next album but Celine seemed to not really warm up to the idea when the interviewer asked her. She made it seem that Aldo and Scott are pushing her to do it but she doesn't have the time or interest in it. That's sad she should become more involved in her art. Hope she changes her mind. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted August 16, 2016 at 02:12 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 02:12 AM Lol I didn't start that train of thought. you are the in the beginning, the Eve of that train of toughts..... the snake is watching you 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted August 16, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 02:26 AM At first it looked like we might finally get a song written by Celine on her next album but Celine seemed to not really warm up to the idea when the interviewer asked her. She made it seem that Aldo and Scott are pushing her to do it but she doesn't have the time or interest in it. That's sad she should become more involved in her art. Hope she changes her mind.So the debate continues on whether or not she's a true "artist" because she doesn't write her songs. If she has no interest in doing so then why keep beating a dead horse. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Angel2006 Posted August 16, 2016 at 07:22 AM Posted August 16, 2016 at 07:22 AM I love how Celine is so polite and innocent that she doesn't even have a favorite swear word. I know what her favorite swear word really is though. It's so clear that she always likes to say Oh my God. That's not really a real swear word in my opinion, but that's the only thing I can think of that comes close to one anyways. I loved this interview. I love how Celine gets when she talks to someone else who has twins. Her whole face lights up. It's very adorable. Thanks very much to Condor for your translation! Quote
Alice Posted August 16, 2016 at 02:31 PM Posted August 16, 2016 at 02:31 PM This interview cracked me up! It's great! Quote
Nmj Posted August 16, 2016 at 04:45 PM Posted August 16, 2016 at 04:45 PM So the debate continues on whether or not she's a true "artist" because she doesn't write her songs. If she has no interest in doing so then why keep beating a dead horse. Actually don't want to start a debate, just express my thoughts. Celine is in my opinion one of the greatest IF NOT the greatest vocalist of ALL TIME. I adore Celine, she is my favorite singer without a doubt, I enjoy seeing her LIVE, on television etc... Never have enough of her lol Having said all of this, YES I think she's a great vocalist but in terms of Celine being an "artist" I'm sorry I even hate saying it but until she starts believing in her own work she isn't IN MY OPINION a artist, she's just a singer and that's fine if that's what she wants. I think it's a shame since she's obviously capable of writing but that's her choice. A painter may take ideas from other paintings but the painter never just uses someone else's work and calls himself an "artist" no he is just a gifted painter. I'll love Celine to the death of me whether she goes for the songwriting or not, I have always loved the vocalist and that won't change but I'm sorry Celine is a singer not an artist that's the bottom line as hard as that may be to admit , I think most would agree if they actually looked at it closely. 2 Quote
Javito Posted August 16, 2016 at 05:11 PM Posted August 16, 2016 at 05:11 PM Hopefully that's about to change in the future. That we see less of a Celine as a Singer/performer and start seeing more of a Celine as an artist 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
dodobird Posted August 16, 2016 at 05:40 PM Posted August 16, 2016 at 05:40 PM I've been wondering about this, too. And it's a valid question. But I think that the answer is very VERY VERY subjective. But I think that Celine is more of an artist now than she's ever been. She has more and more say over the overall creative direction of her work, she is even changing guitar lines (!!!) and she IS writing songs...she's just not singing them herself lol! The song she wrote for Marie and Marc's wedding (which was then sung by Marc Dupre in French under the title of "Tout pres du bonheur") was absolutely wonderful (that melody still haunts me !). Plus, she's always improvising lines with her voice. All that, to me, are signs of an artist and a great one at that. Instead of playing an instrument, she is using her voice to express how she feels. And her interpretations when singing...well, they are part of the iconic Celine Dion. I think that interpreting someone else's work is as much of an art as is creating music or songs yourself. Think about all those wonderful pianists out there performing works written by other composers. Are they not artists? There are a million different ways to play Beethoven's Appasionata for example...the performer is the one who gives the work a different 'coat' based on his/her interpretation. So I think that this is not so much a debate as a question that doesn't have a right or wrong answer....it's in the eye of the beholder. Again, though, this is just my personal opinion! 1 Quote
Popular Post Daysleeper Posted August 16, 2016 at 09:15 PM Popular Post Posted August 16, 2016 at 09:15 PM Is an actor who doesn't write the script still an artist? I think it is. There are different kinds of art. Singing is certainly one of them and it's a quite different one from writing lyrics. Céline's artistic expression is singing and interpreting songs. And that's what she is famous for.Also she should not be forced to do it if she doesn't feel like it. You simply don't force an artist to express him/herself the way you want. On the other hand, yes it would be nice to hear het own songs. Maybe we will one day. But until then, let's enjoy her as s singer. 10 Quote
ryba Posted August 17, 2016 at 08:27 PM Posted August 17, 2016 at 08:27 PM Is an actor who doesn't write the script still an artist? I think it is. There are different kinds of art. Singing is certainly one of them and it's a quite different one from writing lyrics. Céline's artistic exp<b></b>ression is singing and interpreting songs. And that's what she is famous for.Also she should not be forced to do it if she doesn't feel like it. You simply don't force an artist to express him/herself the way you want. On the other hand, yes it would be nice to hear het own songs. Maybe we will one day. But until then, let's enjoy her as s singer.I agree! But I can definitely imagine her singing "Entre Deux Mondes", that would sound amazing! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.