scielle Posted August 4, 2016 at 11:04 AM Posted August 4, 2016 at 11:04 AM Celine is set to film an appearance on TVA's Sucré Salé chat show in the coming days - http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/08/04/sucre-sale-fete-ses-15-ans-avec-celine http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/sucresale/ 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 4, 2016 at 05:53 PM Posted August 4, 2016 at 05:53 PM The Redheads say this will air Monday! Kev x Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 4, 2016 at 05:57 PM Posted August 4, 2016 at 05:57 PM why haven't they released the album earlier I have NO idea... 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 4, 2016 at 06:53 PM Posted August 4, 2016 at 06:53 PM why haven't they released the album earlier I have NO idea... I suppose the more Promo before the album the bigger the hype on release week... Hopefully will be great first weeks sales Kev x 4 Quote
DestinMg5 Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:06 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:06 PM Yes they want to built bigger hype 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
scielle Posted August 6, 2016 at 05:22 AM Author Posted August 6, 2016 at 05:22 AM Looks like this was filmed today - https://instagram.com/p/BIvg981jI_D/ 3 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 6, 2016 at 05:31 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 05:31 AM Looks like this was filmed today - https://instagram.com/p/BIvg981jI_D/ Awesome. Thanks. I can't wait to see it! Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:12 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:12 PM (edited) http://i67.tinypic.com/mipiy0.jpg Tomorrow 6:30 pm ET. Livestream : http://gratuite-tv.c...-en-direct-1530 Edited August 7, 2016 at 06:21 PM by Fuzzy 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Angel2006 Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:38 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:38 PM There is also a little trailer of the interview on instagram, under #celinedion. Quote
Del Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:42 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:42 PM I've set this to record just in case I forget to turn the TV around that time. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
dodobird Posted August 8, 2016 at 12:35 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 12:35 PM Just to let you know guys, The Red Heads posted on FB that this is to air at 00:30 Paris time for anyone interested Quote
LukeD Posted August 8, 2016 at 12:40 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 12:40 PM why haven't they released the album earlier I have NO idea...For the same reason Cersei Lannister did not burn the Sept in the beginning of Season 6 but waited till episode 10. The explosion needs to be huge! Celine will slay. The anticipation is bigger than ever...! 2 Quote
Del Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:31 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:31 PM And the show starts! Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Katie Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM Such a super cute interview...Can't stop smiling...! Quote
Gulenkov Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:48 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:48 PM (edited) They showed professionally filmed extracts of "A La Plus Haute Branche" and "Ordinaire". So probably our dream for a DVD might come true... So excited! I'm recording a video right now from my PC, the beginning was screwed because there wasn't enough space on my disk, but it was just a 1.5 minutes. I'll upload it asap Edited August 8, 2016 at 10:49 PM by Gulenkov 2 Quote
Del Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:53 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:53 PM They showed professionally filmed extracts of "A La Plus Haute Branche" and "Ordinaire". So probably our dream for a DVD might come true... So excited! I'm recording a video right now from my PC, the beginning was screwed because there wasn't enough space on my disk, but it was just a 1.5 minutes. I'll upload it asap Yes I saw that and I thought, hmmm interteresting. They also had an interview with Scott Price which was interesting. He said she's more involved and you saw a clip from the sound check where she mentionen to Kaven to change a small part in La Plus Haute Branche. He also mentioned he wouldn't be surprised if you saw writting credits in her next English album. You can tell there's new life and excitement in the carreer, 7 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
dodobird Posted August 8, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 11:14 PM For anyone interested, The Red Heads just posted the full interview : https://vimeo.com/178100032 1 Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted August 8, 2016 at 11:40 PM Posted August 8, 2016 at 11:40 PM Hoping someone will be kind enough to provide a summary of the interview for us that don't speak French Quote
Gulenkov Posted August 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM Posted August 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM Uploaded my recording too. It features some additional footage (40-50 seconds of Celine :-) ) and a better quality. Enjoy!https://youtu.be/O8e7uwFKcMw 3 Quote
celinelover03 Posted August 9, 2016 at 12:29 AM Posted August 9, 2016 at 12:29 AM The Red Heads said there was an anecdote about RC's first love...anyone want to translate? I'd love to hear what Celine had to say about that Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Del Posted August 9, 2016 at 01:09 AM Posted August 9, 2016 at 01:09 AM (edited) The Red Heads said there was an anecdote about RC's first love...anyone want to translate? I'd love to hear what Celine had to say about that Celine briefly mentioned it where she said he had a little gf a while back. She was an ice skater and they had gone to the movies. Her parents had chaperoned, so she was ok with it. The host then asked her if she was ready for it and she just gave him a look saying when he brings someone and she (the gf) puts her hand on his thigh when they are sitting on the couch she won't be too thrilled about it. She laughed and said I think I already don't like who he'll be bringing home. She finished by saying that she hopes he chooses someone that makes him happy as that is what she did. It hardly sounded like a first love, more like a little crush where they were hanging out. Edited August 9, 2016 at 01:11 AM by Del 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post Javito Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:51 AM Popular Post Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:51 AM (edited) I loved her ponytail look! She looked like in the Then You Look At Me videoclip :in_love: Also enjoyed that Scott and Aldo keep encouraging her to write songs and that we'll probably have some kind of Celine Dion song in her next English album Edited August 9, 2016 at 10:57 AM by Javito 9 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
lllBeautifulll Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:30 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:30 PM (edited) I know back in the days that Scott Price was with french canadian singer Martine Chevrier 9and had kids), but are they still together? Maybe i'm in a minority here, but I like the vibes between Celine and him (not showed in this interview, but in ''general'')... Edited August 9, 2016 at 04:30 PM by lllBeautifulll 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:33 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:33 PM I know back in the days that Scott Price was with french canadian singer Martine Chevrier 9and had kids), but are they still together? Maybe i'm in a minority here, but I like the vibes between Celine and him (not showed in this interview, but in ''general'')...I think it'll continue to get stronger. Maybe they bounce ideas off of each other well. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:41 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:41 PM I know back in the days that Scott Price was with french canadian singer Martine Chevrier 9and had kids), but are they still together? Maybe i'm in a minority here, but I like the vibes between Celine and him (not showed in this interview, but in ''general'')...Scott is with her 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
nuts2you Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:17 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:17 PM http://www.metronews.fr/people/celine-dion-va-capoter-quand-rene-charles-ramenera-son-amoureuse-a-la-maison/mphi!Ir0pJTH86IWoo/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Echobox#link_time=1470764748 Here is another part of this interview , could someone be so kind and translate this for us Quote
Del Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:33 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:33 PM Celine briefly mentioned it where she said he had a little gf a while back. She was an ice skater and they had gone to the movies. Her parents had chaperoned, so she was ok with it. The host then asked her if she was ready for it and she just gave him a look saying when he brings someone and she (the gf) puts her hand on his thigh when they are sitting on the couch she won't be too thrilled about it. She laughed and said I think I already don't like who he'll be bringing home. She finished by saying that she hopes he chooses someone that makes him happy as that is what she did. It hardly sounded like a first love, more like a little crush where they were hanging out.http://www.metronews.fr/people/celine-dion-va-capoter-quand-rene-charles-ramenera-son-amoureuse-a-la-maison/mphi!Ir0pJTH86IWoo/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Echobox#link_time=1470764748 Here is another part of this interview , could someone be so kind and translate this for us It's what I described above. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
québecflower Posted August 10, 2016 at 02:46 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 02:46 AM I know back in the days that Scott Price was with french canadian singer Martine Chevrier 9and had kids), but are they still together? Maybe i'm in a minority here, but I like the vibes between Celine and him (not showed in this interview, but in ''general'')...if we believe google, he is no longer with Martine chevrier....i don't know if he is with someone else. He has three children. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.