DionFanAlways Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:56 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:56 PM I enjoyed this interview! I wish this is the type of questions they'd ask for her tv interviews. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
stevo Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:47 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:47 PM Thank you for translating. I LOVE her 1 Quote
lyn Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:04 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:04 PM woW. Thank you so much for the translation!! Man, between this and the press conference I just watched... girl is spouting some serious wisdom these days. 4 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
takeachance Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:39 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:39 PM Thank you for translating 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Angel2006 Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:42 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:42 PM She always wanted a girl, and thought she was having a daughter.Correct me if i am wrong but first she was pregnant with triplets, but lost one very quickly, she always thought it was a girl. I think she should, she has the time, and she has a lot of love to give... I think she lost the 3rd baby when she was 2 or 3 months into her pregancy, so not super early because the baby had a heartbeat. I know that there were 3 heartbeats and then on her next appointment, there were only 2. I do believe that it was probably a girl, but it wasn't meant to be. Celine could have maybe given birth to a completely unhealthy girl. I know Celine would not want her children to suffer in health and that is probably what could have happened, or an ever worse fate. It would be horrible to experience having a still born at full term, or having a child that has a short life like Celine's niece Karen. I think God knew the sadness that was about to come Celine's way in the next few years at the time and he didn't want her to have the sadness of raising a sick child aswell, but she was still rewarded with healthy twin boys as a present for having to have 2 pregnancy losses. I know nothing can replace what was lost, but having twins is the next best thing. Things are meant to happen a certain way and maybe Celine's fate all along is having a beautiful, healthy, happy little girl through adoption. 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 9, 2016 at 07:48 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 07:48 PM Got the magazine this weekend.She looks stunning! Hope we get to see more pictures from this shoot! Maybe in other elle magazines 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:46 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:46 AM (edited) I noticed that there are some pictures on instagram from the Elle Magazine shoot. They are some of the same pictures that were already featured in the magazine, but it showed even more of the picture then the one's used in the shoot. There is a pic in the inside of the magazine for example, where Celine is wearing a pink blouse. On instagram the picture inside the mag with the pink blouse shows some of the top of her stomach, where the magazine pic does not show that. Also, there is another pic of her in a purple short/romper. This pic is also inside the magazine, but in the magazine edition, you can not tell that it is a short/romper. I don't know if anyone can post the full pictures, but I saw them a few days ago on instagram, under #celinedion. Edited August 10, 2016 at 03:48 AM by Angel2006 Quote
Davey84 Posted August 10, 2016 at 07:40 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 07:40 AM Is anyone still looking for the magazine? I got a spare copy € 4.50 + shipping. Send me an PM! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted August 10, 2016 at 11:29 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 11:29 AM $1.99 on Zinio.(All other recent mags with Celine on the cover also there - Paris Match, 7 Jours, Gala, Grazia - and generally much cheaper than they are elsewhere.) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.