Popular Post vincentbonvegna Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:56 PM Popular Post Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:56 PM http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/7cabf931d3a447b260bb3d174b9b05b5.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/d88803460b226e7a371dc2a3bc887e65.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/4c5205dc6c4ed151f121811a85e8d95b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/e7c0df98d00f32de22c26eb3fc7a40a8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/57f478838b6483b2b0f1a7543827bf04.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/a154add65339fc9b8f28fd0ee5808954.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/f67ba1dc821b392b00394513759f8daf.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/defb9c976261907edb74ff6eb1f0d59d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/a691e21a978262313645110915666826.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/bd4187a8265c87d6e422b8da027f95d9.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/69705f429c43ece3cae74c201850cadc.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/742c783b16bed794f8277d326311c8c5.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/23b8550cfc582e55d4f2e99568a66095.jpg 11 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:10 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:10 PM I am very excited for someone to translate this new Elle interview because someone said that Celine talks about maybe adopting a little girl. 3 Quote
incognito Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:28 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:28 PM What does Celine say about Hillary Clinton? 1 Quote
Holycrap!05 Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:55 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:55 PM I am very excited for someone to translate this new Elle interview because someone said that Celine talks about maybe adopting a little girl. Yes it's true but actually she said the she thought about it for a long time now but she does not know the future (so it is definitely not a sure thing ) 1 Quote
Boy Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:58 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:58 PM It's actually her second ELLE cover. Apparently she made the cover of the Canadian version back in 2002 Sure, how could I forget, cuz i have this magazine Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Angel2006 Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:26 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:26 PM Yes it's true but actually she said the she thought about it for a long time now but she does not know the future (so it is definitely not a sure thing ) I wonder how that was brought up? If she was asked about having more children, or did she just bring it up on her own. I am very curious to read the entire translation when it comes out. Surely adoption is a strong option now more then ever, if she were to decide to have more children. Celine was told shortly after having Nelson and Eddy by her doctor that she had a less then 1% chance of conceiving a baby again. Celine is even older then that now, so I would say her chances would be very very low at this point. I am also fairly certain that Rene said they used all of Celine's frozen eggs on her last IVF treatment when she had Nelson and Eddy. I hope Celine does decide to adopt a little girl, because she deserves it. Celine is so feminine, elegant and classy. I'm sure she would love to have a little girl to pass that done. It would bring even more joy into her life, which I fully support. 2 Quote
Holycrap!05 Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:35 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:35 PM I wonder how that was brought up? If she was asked about having more children, or did she just bring it up on her own. I am very curious to read the entire translation when it comes out. Surely adoption is a strong option now more then ever, if she were to decide to have more children. Celine was told shortly after having Nelson and Eddy by her doctor that she had a less then 1% chance of conceiving a baby again. Celine is even older then that now, so I would say her chances would be very very low at this point. I am also fairly certain that Rene said they used all of Celine's frozen eggs on her last IVF treatment when she had Nelson and Eddy. I hope Celine does decide to adopt a little girl, because she deserves it. Celine is so feminine, elegant and classy. I'm sure she would love to have a little girl to pass that done. It would bring even more joy into her life, which I fully support. The question was : Not having a daughter,is it something that bothers you (or can translate - is it something that is lacking in your life)? It would give quite a new dynamic to her life as she just has boys. 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 5, 2016 at 08:30 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 08:30 PM I really hope she adopts. I think that for her to mention that in the interview, that it's a real possibility that she's really thinking about it. Crossing my fingers for her I hope the interview will be online so that we can translate. Thanks for the pictures though I might just type it all in google translate haha 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 5, 2016 at 08:43 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 08:43 PM http://www.forbes.com/sites/barrettwissman/2016/08/05/david-foster-the-enduring-impact-of-talent/#602ce0bd6010 Not sure where to put this but .enjoy this new one 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 5, 2016 at 08:45 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 08:45 PM For those that would like the ELLE mag you can get it on Ebay.com Quote
openthetelevision Posted August 5, 2016 at 09:27 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 09:27 PM She's so beautiful I love the shoot, it's way better than some of the ones that have been out recently Hopefully someone can translate evetually 1 Quote
Cafe67 Posted August 5, 2016 at 09:30 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 09:30 PM Love the pics and it looks like she had fun doing this shoot, but when I realized that was a snake on the back of her shirt, I almost dropped my iPad...yes, I'm a chicken! Snakes creep me out even in photos. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 5, 2016 at 09:44 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 09:44 PM Love the pics and it looks like she had fun doing this shoot, but when I realized that was a snake on the back of her shirt, I almost dropped my iPad...yes, I'm a chicken! Snakes creep me out even in photos. I noticed the snakes too and got a little freaked 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Holycrap!05 Posted August 5, 2016 at 10:12 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 10:12 PM I really hope she adopts. I think that for her to mention that in the interview, that it's a real possibility that she's really thinking about it. Crossing my fingers for her I hope the interview will be online so that we can translate. Thanks for the pictures though I might just type it all in google translate haha Well she did mentioned that she always wanted to be in movies and so far,it is not happening (but there is still plenty of time for her to become a good old actress like she said ) but when it comes to kids,no offence but she is not getting younger. I mean if she adopts a little girl at 55 years old for example,well okay...but when that little girl is going to be 10 or 12,she's going to be in her 60's.(Its true that it depends how old the little girl will be when she'll adopt her).... But still no matter how old Celine is,pretty sure she will always be that same joyful and thoughtful woman she is ! * Does somebody know if that magazine will be out in Canada (Québec) ? Thank you ! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:13 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:13 PM I think we can already establish that age means nothing to her.... Her and rene it was not an issue ....Her mum had celine really late too.... Rene was older when he had the twins.... Kev x 6 Quote
Holycrap!05 Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:34 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:34 PM I think we can already establish that age means nothing to her.... Her and rene it was not an issue ....Her mum had celine really late too.... Rene was older when he had the twins.... Kev x I'm aware of it. I was just saying (not criticizing) ...It's not like I did not wanted her to adopt. She could adopt that little girl in her 70s if she feels like it, I have no control on her lifeand I just want her to be happy... 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 6, 2016 at 05:20 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 05:20 AM For anyone saying that Celine has a belly and looks pregnant, the new Elle magazine pic that shows her rockin out with a brush proves that to be untrue. I see a completely flat stomach. At the top of her stomach, her ribs even appear to be sticking out, or there might even be some type of muscle definition going on. Her stomach looks fitness line ready to me. LOL. She even has a perfect belly button and that's hard after having three kids and being 48. You go girl! I wish my stomach looks half as good when I'm her age. 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 6, 2016 at 06:27 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 06:27 AM She always wanted a girl, and thought she was having a daughter.Correct me if i am wrong but first she was pregnant with triplets, but lost one very quickly, she always thought it was a girl. I think she should, she has the time, and she has a lot of love to give... 2 Quote
Popular Post Ad3line Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:09 AM Popular Post Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:09 AM Idk if someone has already posted the scans yet, but there you go: http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_4608664501.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_9097613602.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_6217224004.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_7618573305.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_1753176707.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_5368943108.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_7040008210.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_9644264411.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_4470505612.jpg 12 Quote http://oi66.tinypic.com/2vwegcz.jpg
openthetelevision Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:29 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:29 AM Idk if someone has already posted the scans yet, but there you go: http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_4608664501.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_9097613602.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_6217224004.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_7618573305.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_1753176707.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_5368943108.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_7040008210.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_9644264411.jpg http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_4470505612.jpgThank you! 1 Quote
Popular Post Ad3line Posted August 6, 2016 at 08:19 AM Popular Post Posted August 6, 2016 at 08:19 AM (edited) Traduction de l'interview (I apologize in advance for any mistakes) ELLE: Your new album, "Encore un soir" will be released at the end of the month. After a difficult start to the year, how was your come back to the French Chanson (song?)?CELINE DION: Before my husband crosses the bridge - I use that exoression because I do not want to think he's gone - he had launched many projects for me: my return on stage in Las Vegas, my concerts in Paris, this album in French, knowing he would not be there to see it succeed. So to build it, I had long conversations with Francis Cabrel, Grand Corps Malade and others with whom I was talking about serious things, but also about the weather, my children ... I didn't want them to write me a disc to crying from beginning to end. ELLE: It seems that Rene loved the song "Encore un soir" written by Jean-Jacques Goldman...CD: He loved it! "Jean-Jacques prepared me a beautiful departure" he said, as he was suffering for three years ... Many times, Jean-Jacques had yet told me "I've already written everything for you" But I still wanted him to compose a song on this difficult moment we lived. An important song, but not sad, that would help us confront it. For that, I am infinitely grateful to him. ELLE: The single "Encore un soir" at the top of sales, sold out Bercy... Are you surprised by this phenomenal and lasting infatuation that you spark in France?CD: Surprise, no. Moved, yes. Because the relation I have with France is far beyond my songs. Here we loves me beyond my music, beyond what I give on stage. I was adopted. What can I ask more... ELLE: Since the departure of René, who managed your career, do you feel invested with new responsibilities?CD: While always asking for my opinion, while including me in all decisions, René had full control of my career. When I proposed too many things at once, his eyes seemed to say, "calm down". With my new manager, Aldo Giampaolo, designated by Rene, it's different. He does everything for the wheel, a little time stopped, get back to turn, but I feel like he needs to hear my opinion more often . ELLE: It's exhilarating to express yourself further?CD: I love that, yes! I dare to share with Aldo all my ideas, wildest like the most banal. And with my experience, I have nothing to prove, neither to my family nor to my husband nor to the industry... Neither to myself. Now I exercise my profession just for fun, and it excites me even more. ELLE: You have often said that Rene would be the only man in your life. Falling in love again, you can think about it?CD: I feel that my husband still carry me, that he wants my happiness. However, having another man in my life, in five years, ten years, I do not think of it for a second. Men, for the moment, I've got three at home! ELLE: Your eldest son, René-Charles, does he plays "the man of the house"?CD: I don't want him to. Nevertheless, he's like the flagship of the family. He moved closer to her little brothers, though I haven't asked. He moved closer to me, too. Without playing mothers who idealize their son, I'm proud of him. Proud of myself, for preserving him. He is a good student, practice full of sports, he got plenty of friends that I gladly welcome home: I like to know who his friends are, hear them talking together, and access in some way to some privacy. ELLE: Is he a little rebellious like some teenagers?CD: There is nothing about him that shocks me. Of course, for a 15 years old boy, like all boys of his age, he does not stay in place. " OK. bye, I'm going" he says to me when he gets out. I replied "Hop, hop, hop, give me a kiss" Sometimes I hold him a little, so we can admire a sunset lavender sun together. Obviously, he's making fun of me. But whatever. I want my children to look around, that's how we advance in life. (I've to go, part 2 later...) Edited August 6, 2016 at 08:21 AM by Ad3line 24 Quote http://oi66.tinypic.com/2vwegcz.jpg
Miha Posted August 6, 2016 at 09:28 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 09:28 AM Boy this woman drives me crazy.... could we have another photobook please.....like ELLE Deluxe version the magazine + photobook :yes: No wonder Aldo has injured his hand, it's obvious he can't handle signing new contracts anymorebecause mamacita Celine is on fire like a hamster on a wheel...you can't stop her she is totaly in it... :celineoneheartdance: :dancing: :cheer: :lol2: :laughing: 7 Quote
bilinkew Posted August 6, 2016 at 10:33 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 10:33 AM Amazing photoshoot - Celine looks stunning and like she was having so much fun, love seeing her happy she blooming deserves it - you go girlfriend ! 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 6, 2016 at 11:40 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 11:40 AM Elle US just posted MHWGO performance from Montreal so my guess is that she will be on their cover sometime soon as well 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
flutefreak Posted August 6, 2016 at 11:45 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 11:45 AM Boy this woman drives me crazy.... could we have another photobook please.....like ELLE Deluxe version the magazine + photobook :yes: No wonder Aldo has injured his hand, it's obvious he can't handle signing new contracts anymorebecause mamacita Celine is on fire like a hamster on a wheel...you can't stop her she is totaly in it... :celineoneheartdance: :dancing: :cheer: :lol2: :laughing: I was wondering what happened to Aldo. Quote
flutefreak Posted August 6, 2016 at 11:46 AM Posted August 6, 2016 at 11:46 AM Elle US just posted MHWGO performance from Montreal so my guess is that she will be on their cover sometime soon as well That would be amazing! I sure hope so! Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 6, 2016 at 04:33 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 04:33 PM Traduction de l'interview (I apologize in advance for any mistakes) ELLE: Your new album, "Encore un soir" will be released at the end of the month. After a difficult start to the year, how was your come back to the French Chanson (song?)?CELINE DION: Before my husband crosses the bridge - I use that exoression because I do not want to think he's gone - he had launched many projects for me: my return on stage in Las Vegas, my concerts in Paris, this album in French, knowing he would not be there to see it succeed. So to build it, I had long conversations with Francis Cabrel, Grand Corps Malade and others with whom I was talking about serious things, but also about the weather, my children ... I didn't want them to write me a disc to crying from beginning to end. ELLE: It seems that Rene loved the song "Encore un soir" written by Jean-Jacques Goldman...CD: He loved it! "Jean-Jacques prepared me a beautiful departure" he said, as he was suffering for three years ... Many times, Jean-Jacques had yet told me "I've already written everything for you" But I still wanted him to compose a song on this difficult moment we lived. An important song, but not sad, that would help us confront it. For that, I am infinitely grateful to him. ELLE: The single "Encore un soir" at the top of sales, sold out Bercy... Are you surprised by this phenomenal and lasting infatuation that you spark in France?CD: Surprise, no. Moved, yes. Because the relation I have with France is far beyond my songs. Here we loves me beyond my music, beyond what I give on stage. I was adopted. What can I ask more... ELLE: Since the departure of René, who managed your career, do you feel invested with new responsibilities?CD: While always asking for my opinion, while including me in all decisions, René had full control of my career. When I proposed too many things at once, his eyes seemed to say, "calm down". With my new manager, Aldo Giampaolo, designated by Rene, it's different. He does everything for the wheel, a little time stopped, get back to turn, but I feel like he needs to hear my opinion more often . ELLE: It's exhilarating to express yourself further?CD: I love that, yes! I dare to share with Aldo all my ideas, wildest like the most banal. And with my experience, I have nothing to prove, neither to my family nor to my husband nor to the industry... Neither to myself. Now I exercise my profession just for fun, and it excites me even more. ELLE: You have often said that Rene would be the only man in your life. Falling in love again, you can think about it?CD: I feel that my husband still carry me, that he wants my happiness. However, having another man in my life, in five years, ten years, I do not think of it for a second. Men, for the moment, I've got three at home! ELLE: Your eldest son, René-Charles, does he plays "the man of the house"?CD: I don't want him to. Nevertheless, he's like the flagship of the family. He moved closer to her little brothers, though I haven't asked. He moved closer to me, too. Without playing mothers who idealize their son, I'm proud of him. Proud of myself, for preserving him. He is a good student, practice full of sports, he got plenty of friends that I gladly welcome home: I like to know who his friends are, hear them talking together, and access in some way to some privacy. ELLE: Is he a little rebellious like some teenagers?CD: There is nothing about him that shocks me. Of course, for a 15 years old boy, like all boys of his age, he does not stay in place. " OK. bye, I'm going" he says to me when he gets out. I replied "Hop, hop, hop, give me a kiss" Sometimes I hold him a little, so we can admire a sunset lavender sun together. Obviously, he's making fun of me. But whatever. I want my children to look around, that's how we advance in life. (I've to go, part 2 later...) Thank you for working so hard to translate part 1 for us. Looking forward to reading part 2. 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 6, 2016 at 10:14 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 10:14 PM Traduction de l'interview (I apologize in advance for any mistakes) (I've to go, part 2 later...) Thank you VERY VERY much!! 1 Quote
Popular Post Ad3line Posted August 7, 2016 at 10:02 AM Popular Post Posted August 7, 2016 at 10:02 AM Part 2... ELLE: With three children, a tour, a new album, shows in Las Vegas, you are very busy. How do you surround yourself?CD: When it comes to choosing my entourage, I am very demanding. First, there's my sister Linda, godmother of my children, which is like a second mother. I also surround myself wit two trusted people who care for my twins because they are phenomenal. Put them in front of the TV and, suddenly, one begins to dance like Michael Jackson, the other to sing like James Brown. Permanently, they do taekwondo and roulades. Real Nadia Comaneci. But I know that when I'm on stage, I don't have to worry about them. They are protected & grow in happiness. ELLE: Do you miss not having a girl?CD: I must admit that I thought about it very often. But who knows, one day maybe, I shall adopt a girl ... I don't know the future. I like to think that my life is an open book which remains full of pages to write. ELLE: You started your career as a singer at 12 years old. Did you have at that age, the sense of choosing your life?CD: I had rather the feeling of being driven by fate. It was impossible to swim against the current in this relentless wave that carried me. I threw myself in this business as in a swirling water. But little girl already, I loved to sing standing on the family table. Being the youngest in a family of fourteen children, the baby of the family, we always put me on a pedestal, like I didn't feel like struggling that much to make my place. ELLE: In your early days, you didn't find you attractive. Do you feel good in your skin today?CD: A lot! And I do not say this with pretension, just out of respect for myself. When I started my career in France, Vanessa Paradis was topping the chart with "Joe le taxi" Beside her, me, the girl with dental problems, a little skinny, who was not wearing jeans in the right way, I wasn't feeling the best ... But I wanted to be loved too! With time, I accepted myself as I am. The success highlighted me. I transformed myself without the help of surgery, but I did fixed my teeth. Today, yes, I'm feel really good in my skin. ELLE: In 1993, you were singing "Love Can Move Mountains" to Bill Clinton's inauguration. If Hillary is elected, would you like to sing for her?CD: Oh, I love to sing for everyone! I never got involved in politics and I don't follow the US campaign. But beware, I'm not the naive person that knows nothing of the world. No matter who is elected, I want to feel that things are moving. For me, a president, man or woman, it's like a mother: to you sick child at night, you never say: "Hey, it's 3 in the morning, why are you vomiting like that"? No, you react immediately. ELLE: As a resident of Las Vegas for fourteen years, don't you have the impression of living in a Disneyland for adults?CD:Question of perspective. I prefer to look at the city as this little diamond in the 60s, shone a thousand lights in the desert. Of course, there were already players, but also dancers, artists. Frank Sinatra, Elvis lived and sang there. Vegas is also the place where I blowssomed on stage: the Colosseum theater was built for my show!At the time, some said: "The "Titanic" will sink again, " " Her career is over ".., I will nevertheless do my thousandth time on October 7: not bad for a shipwreck. Basically, I like this city where,like everywhere else, we built schools, churches, roads, where people work and have dreams. ELLE: And you, do you still have dreams?CD: A lot! I want to see my children succeed and be happy, of course. I also want to do cinema: someone directs me, makes me work. I don't wanna constantly be told: "You're greaaat! "I want to impress myself, move me. And I want to believe that in my next old days, I could be a good actress. 19 Quote http://oi66.tinypic.com/2vwegcz.jpg
DestinMg5 Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:27 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:27 PM Thanks! 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.