scielle Posted May 25, 2017 at 11:52 AM Posted May 25, 2017 at 11:52 AM LA Times: http://www.latimes.com/fashion/la-ig-wwd-law-roach-celine-dion-bbma-look-20170523-story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 25, 2017 at 12:12 PM Posted May 25, 2017 at 12:12 PM LA Times: http://www.latimes.c..._medium=twitter I loved that interview!! I really like to read interviews with him on what happens behind the scene. I want more details lol. And he clearly adores Céline 1 Quote
scielle Posted May 26, 2017 at 04:15 PM Posted May 26, 2017 at 04:15 PM (edited) http://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2017/05/week-in-fashion-celine-dion-billboard-music-award-dress Edited May 26, 2017 at 04:16 PM by scielle 3 Quote
artistman2007 Posted June 6, 2017 at 03:17 PM Posted June 6, 2017 at 03:17 PM Celine wore it better. 4 Quote
pat200 Posted June 6, 2017 at 04:15 PM Posted June 6, 2017 at 04:15 PM ^ no matter who wore it, it is ugly hahaha 5 Quote
Cafe67 Posted June 6, 2017 at 06:18 PM Posted June 6, 2017 at 06:18 PM That green print is seriously bold - I'm glad I'm not in the public eye like Céline, because I'll just never understand fashion! I must say, however, that she can wear just about anything, and it still looks good because she has a figure for it. I could never pull that look off! 1 Quote
Javito Posted June 6, 2017 at 06:52 PM Posted June 6, 2017 at 06:52 PM I for one love those "bootpants". It's colourful, it's cheerful, and at this point, anything with some colour in Celine's pictures is more than welcome 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
scielle Posted June 13, 2017 at 02:35 AM Posted June 13, 2017 at 02:35 AM Another article about Law. Lots of Celine lover per usual!http://coveteur.com/2017/06/12/law-roach-closet-zendaya-celine-dion-closet/ 1 Quote
chawatak Posted June 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM Posted June 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM (edited) Nice dress in Paris More https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/10156384253808228/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPQbmMyK6w Edited June 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM by chawatak 1 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
VintageCeline Posted June 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM Posted June 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM Nice dress in Paris More https://www.facebook...hc_ref=NEWSFEED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPQbmMyK6w So perfect for the event! Yasss. 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted June 14, 2017 at 05:34 PM Posted June 14, 2017 at 05:34 PM I adore her new diva looks. The only problem, in my opinion, is that her hair and makeup make her much older. 5 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Xpresso Posted June 14, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted June 14, 2017 at 06:39 PM I agree. I think Céline's hair needs help. That bun has never done anything for me. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted June 15, 2017 at 02:04 AM Posted June 15, 2017 at 02:04 AM I adore her new diva looks. The only problem, in my opinion, is that her hair and makeup make her much older. She needs a tan 3 Quote
chawatak Posted June 15, 2017 at 07:07 AM Posted June 15, 2017 at 07:07 AM Kim Kardashian "liked" and commented on Olivier Rousteing's video with Celine Dion. (O is Balmain's creative director) Vid https://www.instagra...rousteing&hl=en 4 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
scielle Posted June 26, 2017 at 11:46 PM Posted June 26, 2017 at 11:46 PM Well, Celine's 'gone fishing' outfit from the weekend certainly hasn't gone unnoticed! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet The Leather Overalls Aren't Even the Coolest Part of Celine Dion's Outfit ...among many others like it. 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:47 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:47 AM That's probably the ugliest outfit from Law so far. It's not flattering at all.Why does Céline look much younger on stage (during RTD) than on the streets?I wish she would let her hair down more often... 3 Quote
zuv Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:58 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:58 AM (edited) That's probably the ugliest outfit from Law so far. It's not flattering at all.Why does Céline look much younger on stage (during RTD) than on the streets?I wish she would let her hair down more often... But its so ugly thats it's funny and cool in a good way. Edited June 27, 2017 at 02:59 AM by zuv 2 Quote
incognito Posted June 27, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 03:11 AM So uncool that it's cool. That outfit is a metaphor for...Celine. 😂 3 Quote
scielle Posted June 27, 2017 at 03:52 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 03:52 AM I just spent a good half an hour reading tweets about this outfit and let me tell ya, there's plenty of ROFL hilarity out there. In a good, loving way, for the most part. I won't post them all here for fear of being annoying (plus half an hour wasted on this is plenty enough!), but just do a twitter search. You won't be disappointed. Quote
maria_k Posted June 27, 2017 at 08:31 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 08:31 AM Sometimes I wish Law has a little Annie Horth sitting on his shoulder and telling him to go for something simple at least occasionally. I know this hotel looks are made for headlines/media and wouldn’t be noticed if they are boring, plus Celine are having fun, but I like when she goes for elegant and classy or casual style 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2017 at 08:36 AM Posted June 27, 2017 at 08:36 AM Sometimes I wish Law has a little Annie Horth sitting on his shoulder and telling him to go for something simple at least occasionally. I know this hotel looks are made for headlines/media and wouldn’t be noticed if they are boring, plus Celine are having fun, but I like when she goes for elegant and classy or casual style Annie Horth is more on elegant/classy style 1 Quote
scielle Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:11 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:11 PM (edited) LOLOL http://www.elle.com/fashion/celebrity-style/news/a46252/celine-dion-givenchy-overalls-kanye-zanotti-paris/ Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "It's that thing where you combine every look you can think of and let God sort it out...This is that thing where you have to be at the Met Ball at 7 and the cranberry bog at 9...This is that thing where you're an international superstar by day and a Florida-based serial killer by night. It's also clear that she's doing it for her own delight. Have you ever seen someone so excited to be mixing 90s mainstream fashion with 90s club kid fashion? This lewk is like is Party Girl and Party Monster had a baby and that baby was the Greatest Singer in the World. I also love that she is carrying une petite Pop Tart with her. Yes, Céline! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" ...it goes on... Edited June 27, 2017 at 02:20 PM by scielle 5 Quote
incognito Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:46 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 02:46 PM LOLOL http://www.elle.com/fashion/celebrity-style/news/a46252/celine-dion-givenchy-overalls-kanye-zanotti-paris/ Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "It's that thing where you combine every look you can think of and let God sort it out...This is that thing where you have to be at the Met Ball at 7 and the cranberry bog at 9...This is that thing where you're an international superstar by day and a Florida-based serial killer by night. It's also clear that she's doing it for her own delight. Have you ever seen someone so excited to be mixing 90s mainstream fashion with 90s club kid fashion? This lewk is like is Party Girl and Party Monster had a baby and that baby was the Greatest Singer in the World. I also love that she is carrying une petite Pop Tart with her. Yes, Céline! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" ...it goes on... Fashion icon and part-time Minion 1 Quote
Katie Posted June 27, 2017 at 04:17 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 04:17 PM Fashion icon and part-time Minion 111 K Euros, the handbag.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.purepeople.com/article/celine-dion-a-paris-vous-ne-devinerez-jamais-le-prix-dingue-de-son-sac_a241348/1 Quote
scielle Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:08 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:08 PM Yep! http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/lifestyle/7849131/celine-dions-faux-leather-overalls-ensemble-cost-over-100000 Quote
scielle Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:27 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:27 PM I'm not sure she needs all the "you spent HOW MUCH on your outfit?!?!" press... I know she doesn't actually buy this stuff, but still. Doesn't look good... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4644580/Celine-Dion-keeps-things-simple-blue-slogan-tracksuit.html 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:32 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:32 PM Some of these outfits are getting awful! 6 Quote
québecflower Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:59 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 06:59 PM today's outfit...everyday brings something new. pants too long and large , is it the new trend, because it was ugly in the seventies and still is... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted June 27, 2017 at 07:29 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 07:29 PM After reading the daily mail article , I just love the look on Eddies faces as to say Not again Mom, Quote
scielle Posted June 27, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted June 27, 2017 at 08:05 PM https://www.her.ie/beauty/heres-celine-dion-new-style-crush-352409 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.