Peppercorn1991 Posted November 6, 2014 at 10:58 AM Posted November 6, 2014 at 10:58 AM Love the song! In fact it's in my current playlist! I do miss songs like this... Kev x 4 Quote
Nmj Posted November 7, 2014 at 10:29 PM Posted November 7, 2014 at 10:29 PM It is strange for me that US does'nt seem to like Celine, i wonder why? Was there something that triggered that off, or is her music just to decent, and Celine herself to decent, compared to all the other rubbish and filth that is out there, and millions of people prefer that junk. That goes world wide too, the rubbish and disgusting stuff that is being played. Sharon Her fans here in the US are still more loyal then ever, But radio and the media seem to underestimate how great she is and the fact that she IS a LIVING LEGEND. 5 Quote
Del Posted November 7, 2014 at 11:00 PM Posted November 7, 2014 at 11:00 PM I've always loved the song Naked and thought that it was one of the best songs from the OH album.m 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted November 7, 2014 at 11:50 PM Posted November 7, 2014 at 11:50 PM Her fans here in the US are still more loyal then ever, But radio and the media seem to underestimate how great she is and the fact that she IS a LIVING LEGEND.Bravo! I like this comment. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted November 8, 2014 at 04:48 AM Posted November 8, 2014 at 04:48 AM Her fans here in the US are still more loyal then ever, But radio and the media seem to underestimate how great she is and the fact that she IS a LIVING LEGEND.Oh ok, am so glad about the loyal part of it. We here also have the same problem with radio and media, at least here where I live in Port Elizabeth that is. Maybe she is played more on the other radio stations around the country, I don't know. But it makes me a bit upset that she is not played here. As you say, she IS a LIVING LEGEND for sure. I am ever so grateful for the forum, at least on here, I can keep up with what is happening and how she is going on with things. And of course, her music, all the shows and videos which you guys get of her and post on the forum, all things I would never have seen or heard if not for the forum. So a BIG HUGE thank you, to all of you, everyone that puts up all about Celine, I am extremely grateful for everything, thanks again a million times over, appreciate it SO much. It means the world to me. Sharon 4 Quote
dorfus Posted November 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM Posted November 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM (edited) I think the most amazing part about "Naked", if what I read somewhere online a long time ago is true (don't remember where, but it's been years), is that Céline had a cold when she recorded it. Again, if true, it's simply amazing. Edited November 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM by dorfus 1 Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
CelineDionFreak Posted November 8, 2014 at 02:46 PM Posted November 8, 2014 at 02:46 PM I think the most amazing part about "Naked", if what I read somewhere online a long time ago is true (don't remember where, but it's been years), is that Céline had a cold when she recorded it. Again, if true, it's simply amazing. She did?? That just shows what she can do! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 8, 2014 at 03:17 PM Posted November 8, 2014 at 03:17 PM I think the most amazing part about "Naked", if what I read somewhere online a long time ago is true (don't remember where, but it's been years), is that Céline had a cold when she recorded it. Again, if true, it's simply amazing. It is true. It is talked about in "For Keeps." 1 Quote
Neddo Posted November 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM Posted November 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM I really like the sound of the song that could fit to a Pink or Kelly Clarkson album. And melody before the fate out in end is beauty (I'm naked with youuuuuu) Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
dorfus Posted November 9, 2014 at 12:35 PM Posted November 9, 2014 at 12:35 PM It is true. It is talked about in "For Keeps." That's it! Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
infiniti Posted November 10, 2014 at 03:49 PM Posted November 10, 2014 at 03:49 PM One of my fav songs too. I feel like there are so many mainstream singles nowadays that not very many people would appreciate this. I think her best bet was Loved me back to life as a single but I think it did not get as much publicity as they wanted to. I wonder if Celine might cover Sia's Chandelier in Vegas show.. 2 Quote Celine ~
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 15, 2014 at 02:21 AM Posted November 15, 2014 at 02:21 AM One of my fav songs too. I feel like there are so many mainstream singles nowadays that not very many people would appreciate this. I think her best bet was Loved me back to life as a single but I think it did not get as much publicity as they wanted to. I wonder if Celine might cover Sia's Chandelier in Vegas show.. I actually think "Somebody Loves Somebody" would have been a better lead single from the album. A lot of casual fans I spoke with didn't care for the intro and electric guitar use in "Loved Me Back To Life," but enjoyed "Somebody Loves Somebody" as a whole better. 1 Quote
Neddo Posted November 23, 2014 at 03:58 PM Posted November 23, 2014 at 03:58 PM Breakaway should have been made 1st instead (or instead of Incredible) 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
SarayDion Posted November 23, 2014 at 11:21 PM Posted November 23, 2014 at 11:21 PM Breakaway should have been made 1st instead (or instead of Incredible) ...how about Thank you? This is one of my favourite song from this album, it's a such nice song in my opinion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote "Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine". *Adoro a Celine* "Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline. *I Love Céline* http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png
Neddo Posted November 25, 2014 at 09:07 PM Posted November 25, 2014 at 09:07 PM (edited) @SarayDion Thank you is a great song! but it's too silent and not modern like LMBTL or BA. However LMBTL could have been a huge hit if only it had promotion and MV Edited November 25, 2014 at 09:08 PM by Neddo 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
light_secret Posted December 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM Posted December 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM Reveal is such a great track and Naked was a masterpiece her her voice there would've made people crazy... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.