remykyes Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:50 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:50 AM If anyone's interested, there's a fan dinner at Trevi's in the Forum after the show on the 29th. More details and sign up are here:https://guestlistapp.com/events/336297 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Frenchie Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:03 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:03 AM I 'll tell you what lets meet in front of celine store on aug 28th , we can figure out something from there, Lets say 11:00 am, What did you have in mind? I was thinking of going to Death Valley that day if I'm not too tired. And squeeze in the Hoover Dam one day. Haven't figured out when...so I'm just curious. Are you thinking something on the Strip? Quote
echosthruthenight Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:42 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:42 AM (edited) What did you have in mind? I was thinking of going to Death Valley that day if I'm not too tired. And squeeze in the Hoover Dam one day. Haven't figured out when...so I'm just curious. Are you thinking something on the Strip?. Edited August 7, 2015 at 02:01 AM by echosthruthenight Quote
ehild Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:32 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:32 AM Is anyone planing to go to Giada's (De Laurentiis) reataraunt? I've heard amazing things- and I'd love to go myself! If anyone goes, you'll have to share! (Anyone, also, staying at the Cromwell? It's a new hotel across from Caesar's) This is definitely on my list. Just have to figure out when lol. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:50 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:50 AM This is definitely on my list. Just have to figure out when lol.Oh yay!!! You'll have to give me (us) a report lol!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
R.d Phillips Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:53 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:53 AM For a first time Celine show where is a really good seat on a bargain budget? Quote http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0225/20090225_100519_00030541_H6124821_200.jpg
NicoNV Posted August 11, 2015 at 06:52 PM Author Posted August 11, 2015 at 06:52 PM (edited) For a first time Celine show where is a really good seat on a bargain budget? People say it, but it's true: it is hard to get a bad seat. The venue is smaller than you imagine, and you get a great view of the stage from pretty much any seat in the house. Some people want up close just for the experience, but sitting further back you see everything and the sound is great too. So, it's hard to go wrong really. If you cannot afford front orchestra, anything in the rear orchestra is fine. I tend to prefer being on the right side of the stage (so stage left) (for example section 2 or 3, as opposed to 5 or 6. But, that could just be my preference. There are also people who prefer by Mezz tickets, so I think it is more preference than one being better than the other. Edited August 12, 2015 at 02:54 AM by NicoNV 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 12, 2015 at 01:51 AM Posted August 12, 2015 at 01:51 AM To the goal of posting pictures to help people select seats: if people attending the show would share a photo from their seat--just the view of the stage from your seat--I think it would be helpful, and identify the section you were in. It should help with seat selections (better than the AXS website anyway). The Colosseum's own website is actually pretty good for this. You can click on a section, and it shows you the perspective from that section: http://www.thecolosseum.com/venue-info/seating-chart 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted August 12, 2015 at 02:55 AM Author Posted August 12, 2015 at 02:55 AM (edited) The Colosseum's own website is actually pretty good for this. You can click on a section, and it shows you the perspective from that section: http://www.thecoloss...o/seating-chart Yes, that website is okay. But, it can be a little misleading, because it will really depend on where you are within that section or particular row. I am glad you shared it though, because it should at least give people a general idea. Also, I decided to take my suggestion down though so this thread doesn't turn into photos of seats. Between various website and people asking about specific sections, people should could get a good idea about their options. Edited August 12, 2015 at 02:57 AM by NicoNV 1 Quote
ehild Posted August 13, 2015 at 12:13 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 12:13 AM For a first time Celine show where is a really good seat on a bargain budget?My first time we sat 1st Mezz and the view was amazing! I don't think you can go wrong no matter where you sit, IMO. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:00 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:00 AM So, I'm flying out tomorrow morning... Wondering when everyone else will be arriving to Vegas. I literally cannot wait until Thursday! :whee: 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:05 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:05 AM So, I'm flying out tomorrow morning... Wondering when everyone else will be arriving to Vegas. I literally cannot wait until Thursday! :whee: I hope y'all have fun!!! I'm arriving on Friday morning on seat Z3 on CDF Airlines. I had to lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:06 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:06 PM Is anyone planing to go to Giada's (De Laurentiis) reataraunt? I've heard amazing things- and I'd love to go myself! If anyone goes, you'll have to share! (Anyone, also, staying at the Cromwell? It's a new hotel across from Caesar's) I went to Giada when I went to Vegas in November. It's sooo good but very expensive. I would certainly recommend the restaurant if you don't mind spending a bit of money on a meal. It will certainly be a place I will go again next time I am in Vegas. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 04:47 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 04:47 PM I went to Giada when I went to Vegas in November. It's sooo good but very expensive. I would certainly recommend the restaurant if you don't mind spending a bit of money on a meal. It will certainly be a place I will go again next time I am in Vegas.I've heard that it's very expensie. Was the antipasto bar open when you went? I figured when (and if) I go I'll just get small things or like an appitizer and something else small. I would love to go! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted August 23, 2015 at 06:08 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 06:08 PM (edited) I've heard that it's very expensie. Was the antipasto bar open when you went? I figured when (and if) I go I'll just get small things or like an appitizer and something else small. I would love to go! There was an antipasto section in the menu. I got th Orzo meatballs (15$) for an appetizer and the Lobster Ravioli with asparagus tips (36$) as an entree. I just looked at the menu and this seems like that I got. I didn't have a main or dessert. If I had my bill for just myself would have been over 100$ Edited August 23, 2015 at 06:09 PM by Del 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
cliffyD Posted October 10, 2015 at 08:50 PM Posted October 10, 2015 at 08:50 PM Hey guys!Very new to this forum but a LONG time Celine fan from Sydney (Australia for those that don't know) I've loved Celine since 1991 and this will be the first time seeing her in Vegas. I've seen her live in Australia twice and first time coming to Vegas If anyone is going to her Vegas shows week of November 17-21 I'd love to meet you !Also tip for a fan how do you guys get to meet her when she leaves the show? 1 Quote
Frenchie Posted February 6, 2016 at 01:55 PM Posted February 6, 2016 at 01:55 PM Has anyone used Frontiers airlines to go to Vegas? Are they a good airline? I see a fly that leaves on TH 2/25 at 12:55AM. Would I be able to wait to see Celine at the garage and make the flight? Has anyone does this? Thank you for any help. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 6, 2016 at 09:41 PM Posted February 6, 2016 at 09:41 PM (edited) Has anyone used Frontiers airlines to go to Vegas? Are they a good airline? I see a fly that leaves on TH 2/25 at 12:55AM. Would I be able to wait to see Celine at the garage and make the flight? Has anyone does this? Thank you for any help. All I'll say is some fans have said they've waited for her like 1.5-2hrs post show... So if it's an hour and a half show wouldn't she finish the show like 9ish? So I don't know how the timing would be. Edited February 6, 2016 at 09:42 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Taking Chances Posted April 16, 2016 at 07:17 PM Posted April 16, 2016 at 07:17 PM Hi everyone. I'm planning a trip to Vegas in late October or early November. So I've found out that there's a show October 1th. I've never seen Celine in a concert before, so I'm looking for the best experience and also something that is economical. I'm basically looking for the best deal, but it depends on what I get for my money, I may buy the most expensive option. But I am really hoping you guys can help and give me some advice. What is the smartest thing to do? Is meet and greet really expensive? I've never really done any research because it's never been something I could do before. But now that I'm going to Vegas, I need to see Celine, so I need to plan my trip somewhat around when Celine is there. Quote
NicoNV Posted April 30, 2016 at 03:32 PM Author Posted April 30, 2016 at 03:32 PM Hi everyone. I'm planning a trip to Vegas in late October or early November. So I've found out that there's a show October 1th. I've never seen Celine in a concert before, so I'm looking for the best experience and also something that is economical. I'm basically looking for the best deal, but it depends on what I get for my money, I may buy the most expensive option. But I am really hoping you guys can help and give me some advice. What is the smartest thing to do? Is meet and greet really expensive? I've never really done any research because it's never been something I could do before. But now that I'm going to Vegas, I need to see Celine, so I need to plan my trip somewhat around when Celine is there. Do you mean in terms of concert tickets? I recommend front orchestra seats, but you really can't get a bad seat in that venue. Also, you can't buy meet and greets. Those are not included in any ticket package. Quote
Taking Chances Posted May 5, 2016 at 11:02 AM Posted May 5, 2016 at 11:02 AM Do you mean in terms of concert tickets? I recommend front orchestra seats, but you really can't get a bad seat in that venue. Also, you can't buy meet and greets. Those are not included in any ticket package. Yes, basically. Orchestra seats are the best? Alright, then that's what I'll get. Thank you. Then how to you get meet and greet? Is there maybe a different thread that this is better suited for? Quote
NicoNV Posted May 10, 2016 at 12:48 AM Author Posted May 10, 2016 at 12:48 AM Yes, basically. Orchestra seats are the best? Alright, then that's what I'll get. Thank you. Then how to you get meet and greet? Is there maybe a different thread that this is better suited for? There is front orchestra and rear orchestra. The colosseum website will let you click sections to see the point of view from each section. You can start a thread about it if you like or ask in another thread about seat selection (those threads get posted occasionally). But, meet and greets are not part of any ticket package. People get them by: charity auctions, being a high roller at one of the casino's properties, knowing someone connected to the show. Sometimes, sometimes, people get randomly selected. That, however, is rare. But, you can't just outright buy a meet and greet. Enjoy the show! If you have questions about hotels or travel to Vegas, feel free to ask! Quote
remykyes Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:15 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:15 AM (edited) Anyone have any idea when the next batch of tickets will go on sale? Looking to get tickets to a show May/June 2017. Edited May 10, 2016 at 02:21 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
NicoNV Posted May 10, 2016 at 12:42 PM Author Posted May 10, 2016 at 12:42 PM Anyone have any idea when the next batch of tickets will go on sale? Looking to get tickets to a show May/June 2017. This past year, May and June seats were announced in October (I checked my old emails and still had the March 2015 presale announcement which has dates for August 2015 to January 2016 . October 2015 announced some of the May and June 2016 shows, but I think dates were added after too). But, it may depend on her schedule--so maybe those shows will be announced earlier this year. Otherwise, I think (and I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong) summer shows typically get announced closer to the fall. 1 Quote
Skaters1981 Posted June 3, 2016 at 04:57 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 04:57 PM i stayed at super 8 it was walking distance i walked everywhere i had great seats to may 17th 2016 celine dion lasvegas had a amazing time. goodluck everyone. Quote
Skaters1981 Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:01 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:01 PM i think they sell batches of tickets for 3 months of celine shows at a time. im moving to arizona only 1 hour drive from vegas so im gonna see celine quite a few times. ive seen her alot before to. i respect her voice and her as a person. goodluck Quote
Jacqui Posted June 20, 2016 at 05:54 AM Posted June 20, 2016 at 05:54 AM Just got back from my first trip to Vegas!! I don't need to tell you guys Celine was amazing, so I'll say this..I did a tour with a company called Topdeck that took me to LA, San Fran, and NYC too. Highly recommend for anyone like me who might be a bit nervous going overseas for the first time, or travelling solo, or if you'd just like to simplify the details of your trip.. I timed it so that two of the nights we'd be in Vegas would be nights Celine was performing.We stayed at Bally's. Not the fanciest of all the hotels, but it was clean and reasonably priced and I was quite happy with it. About a 10 minute walk to the Colloseum. The restaurant there Buca di Beppo was pretty awesome too.I know they say Vegas is hot, but oh my God.. I'm from Australia so I'm used to 40 degree weather, but not dry heat with no humidity! So if you think you'll just walk up and down the strip during the day, you probably won't, at least not in late Spring or Summer! (Also, don't accidentally lean on any railings cause that hurts..)I loved the Forum Shops at Caesars and Serendipity 3. Exploring the various hotels was quite entertaining. I skipped the Grand Canyon cause it was 5 hours away and that meant I would have missed Celine if I had gone....Did not love that I got food poisoning. But I have the name and number of a Doctor who will come to your hotel if you're too sick to leave the room!Any questions let me know, cause I know I asked other fans about a million before I went! Quote
Celine684201 Posted September 19, 2016 at 03:57 AM Posted September 19, 2016 at 03:57 AM Anyone coming out 21-27 sept Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
luisnicole Posted May 14, 2017 at 11:00 PM Posted May 14, 2017 at 11:00 PM (edited) Hi everyone. I'm planning a trip to Vegas in January. Gonna go to Miami on vacations so my idea is take a plane and go to Vegas. Am from Argentina, first time that am gonna do this, so can someone give advices in how to buy tickets to the show.P lus looking to a hotel to stay and how to get to the airport to all that, something not very expensive ANY ADVICE WILL HEALP THANK YOU SO MUCH Edited May 14, 2017 at 11:05 PM by luisnicole Quote
AtitanicfanofCelineDion Posted October 27, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted October 27, 2017 at 08:43 PM I am going to Las Vegas in January. Will be seeing the show from Rear Orchestra 4 row o. Am very excited as this will be only my second time seeing Celine and first time not in the nosebleed seats lol. Are the rear orchestra seats good? Any things y'all recommend doing besides the show for a Non gambler? 1 Quote "When you want it the most there's no easy way out, when you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it, and thats the way it is." Celine Dion
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.