ehild Posted April 20, 2015 at 11:43 PM Posted April 20, 2015 at 11:43 PM Planning on staying at the Stratosphere. (I know...All By Myself...all the way down the strip...All By Myself...) Got a really cheap rate: $543 for non-stop flights out of Pittsburgh on the 28th and Vegas on the 30th and 2 night hotel accommodations. Has anyone stayed there before? Any reviews? I know that I can get to mid-strip via the Monorail, so travel down the strip is covered. Just wondering about the accommodations at the hotel.I'll be there my first 2 nights (Wednesday and Thursday-for free w9airline miles). I'll let ya know once I'm there what i think. Im definitely renting a car. Otherwise it would be a heck of a walk back up to The Colosseum. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Kyle_Jared Posted April 21, 2015 at 09:49 PM Posted April 21, 2015 at 09:49 PM Hello, Has anybody gone to Vegas in November? Early November. Our Anniversary is in November and we're thinking of going around the 8th. Of course we'll go to Celine. She's playing that week . Weather wise is it half-decent?> Quote
Del Posted April 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM Posted April 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM Hello, Has anybody gone to Vegas in November? Early November. Our Anniversary is in November and we're thinking of going around the 8th. Of course we'll go to Celine. She's playing that week . Weather wise is it half-decent?> I've been to Vegas for the American thanks giving and Black Friday a few times. It's usually between 15 and 20 degrees C in the day. the evenings get quite cool. You will probably have low 20's C since you'll be there early November. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
NicoNV Posted May 10, 2015 at 10:32 PM Author Posted May 10, 2015 at 10:32 PM Hello, Has anybody gone to Vegas in November? Early November. Our Anniversary is in November and we're thinking of going around the 8th. Of course we'll go to Celine. She's playing that week . Weather wise is it half-decent?> I just updated the first post in this thread with a website that lets you look up average temperatures for each month, and also particular days within a month. Hope it helps! Quote
bhzquebec Posted May 24, 2015 at 01:34 AM Posted May 24, 2015 at 01:34 AM I have never been to Vegas and I'm thinking seriously about that... Many thanks for all information that have been provided here! Quote https://www.facebook.com/alessandrolasa
Brody-Celine Posted June 6, 2015 at 11:17 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 11:17 AM Hey guys! I'm looking to go to Vegas next year, anyone got rough idea of what Celines schedule will be? Just trying to work out when I will go so I know when I need the money for the tickets! Quote
nuts2you Posted June 24, 2015 at 08:42 PM Posted June 24, 2015 at 08:42 PM http://www.destinationcoupons.com/Newsletters/CURRENT.htm Here I some more inform for those that want to save some money Quote
Shaun Posted June 24, 2015 at 09:31 PM Posted June 24, 2015 at 09:31 PM The best deal i'm getting on a hotel in The Stratosphere. Has anyone stayed there? I know the location is awful but I'll have a car so that becomes irrelevant. Just wondering if it's a nice enough hotel or not? Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Frenchie Posted July 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM Posted July 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM Hey everyone! I am lacking in getting a car rental for some of the days I'm in Vegas. Does anyone have any recommentions? Thank you in advance for the help! Quote
incognito Posted July 8, 2015 at 05:11 PM Posted July 8, 2015 at 05:11 PM Hey everyone! I am lacking in getting a car rental for some of the days I'm in Vegas. Does anyone have any recommentions? Thank you in advance for the help! A lot of the hotel/casinos have car rental places. I stayed at the Flamingo and rented a car there and it was easy. I also damaged the car and didn't pay for the damage waiver and they didn't notice or charge me...shhhhhhhhh! I also rented from Sixt near the airport. That was a pain in the rear. Quote
ehild Posted July 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM (edited) Hey everyone! I am lacking in getting a car rental for some of the days I'm in Vegas. Does anyone have any recommentions? Thank you in advance for the help! Depending on where you're coming from.....if you live in the states your insurance coverage will transfer to a rental so you don't have to buy the insurance they try and sell you. It just depends on the coverage you carry. Edited July 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted July 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM The best deal i'm getting on a hotel in The Stratosphere. Has anyone stayed there? I know the location is awful but I'll have a car so that becomes irrelevant. Just wondering if it's a nice enough hotel or not?I'm staying there too when I go for opening night. I'll post a review when I get there. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Shaun Posted July 11, 2015 at 01:39 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 01:39 PM I'm staying there too when I go for opening night. I'll post a review when I get there. I ended up booking it! Check in on 26th August. See you there lol 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
nuts2you Posted July 11, 2015 at 02:11 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 02:11 PM Oh great, more ppl coming for Open night #2 Cant wait to meet everyone , make sure you guys decide to do a picture in front of Doors, let me know what time everyone once to meet , Quote
nuts2you Posted July 14, 2015 at 07:07 PM Posted July 14, 2015 at 07:07 PM http://www.lasvegaspass.com/ If anybody wants some cheap things to do , check this out 1 Quote
belleanna26 Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:48 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:48 PM I'm trying to buy team celine tickets on axis but I don't know the code and I'm not very good with technology can anyone help me please xx Quote
belleanna26 Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:52 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:52 PM Hello, Has anybody gone to Vegas in November? Early November. Our Anniversary is in November and we're thinking of going around the 8th. Of course we'll go to Celine. She's playing that week . Weather wise is it half-decent?>I went in October it was 18-24 in the day, but chilly at night! I took jeans and a few cardigans x Quote
belleanna26 Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM I'll be there my first 2 nights (Wednesday and Thursday-for free w9airline miles). I'll let ya know once I'm there what i think. Im definitely renting a car. Otherwise it would be a heck of a walk back up to The Colosseum.I stayed there on my second trip, I was alone and stayed for 7 nights, I had a ball, the hotel pool is a great place to tan, the rides on the top are free and my room was clean and spacious with good views of the strip. I'm disabled so hired a mobility scooter for the week, so getting to ceasars palace and to other casinos was a diddle for me, if I remember right, it's quite a walk (everything is so big!) Just visiting ceasars properly is a day if you let it be!! Quote
Shaun Posted July 18, 2015 at 08:30 AM Posted July 18, 2015 at 08:30 AM I'm trying to buy team celine tickets on axis but I don't know the code and I'm not very good with technology can anyone help me please xx You get your unique code when you log into your Team Celine account at celinedion.com. Once logged in go to the Vegas tickets section and you'll find it there. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
nuts2you Posted July 18, 2015 at 01:08 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 01:08 PM You do better w/o TC code, Better seats Quote
Graceland Posted July 20, 2015 at 09:16 AM Posted July 20, 2015 at 09:16 AM I used Uber in L.A , works just fine....... Quote
nuts2you Posted August 4, 2015 at 08:27 PM Posted August 4, 2015 at 08:27 PM http://abc7.com/travel/eye-on-las-las-vegas-adventure/898571/ Enjoy this NEW VIDEO Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 6, 2015 at 06:13 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 06:13 PM So, what are our plans for meeting up and what not? I'll be staying at Bellagio during the 23rd and the 24th, going to the Grand Canyon on the 25th and 26th, and staying at Caesar's for the rest of the week. I want to make sure that I can meet all of you! 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Frenchie Posted August 6, 2015 at 06:47 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 06:47 PM So, what are our plans for meeting up and what not? I'll be staying at Bellagio during the 23rd and the 24th, going to the Grand Canyon on the 25th and 26th, and staying at Caesar's for the rest of the week. I want to make sure that I can meet all of you! Great minds think a like! I am also going to the Grand Canyon on the 25th & 26th. hahaIll be at the Flamingo though for the rest of the week! I second the motion! I have a feeling I'm going to need a planner for Wednesday & Saturday. Look forward to meeting everyone! 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 6, 2015 at 10:47 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 10:47 PM I think a lot of US fans are staying at the flamingo, I will be there 26th - sept 2, Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2015 at 11:29 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 11:29 PM Flamingo for me Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:12 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:12 AM (edited) Well, Bellagio, Caesar's, and the Flamingo are all at the same intersection, so meeting up would be really convenient then! Anyone want to suggest a date(s) (multiple meetups would be cool too ) ? Edited August 7, 2015 at 12:14 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:18 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:18 AM Is anyone planing to go to Giada's (De Laurentiis) reataraunt? I've heard amazing things- and I'd love to go myself! If anyone goes, you'll have to share! (Anyone, also, staying at the Cromwell? It's a new hotel across from Caesar's) Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:44 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:44 AM I 'll tell you what lets meet in front of celine store on aug 28th , we can figure out something from there, Lets say 11:00 am, 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.