DionFanAlways Posted June 23, 2014 at 01:15 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 01:15 PM ...... Celine rules with an iron fist..... We will never know what really happened so..... we'll just have to see what she starts wearing. It'll give Frida something to dive into! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted June 23, 2014 at 02:48 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 02:48 PM Well whatever.. As long she doesnt come out wearing orange pants with a blue top sort of thing then I wouldnt be worried. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
SantiagoColorado Posted June 23, 2014 at 03:38 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 03:38 PM Well whatever.. As long she doesnt come out wearing orange pants with a blue top sort of thing then I wouldnt be worried. Or blond again... 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted June 23, 2014 at 04:05 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 04:05 PM Or blond again...Umm I dont mind the blond but the shorter pixie cuts? No. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 23, 2014 at 06:49 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 06:49 PM Umm I dont mind the blond but the shorter pixie cuts? No. Unless its the hair do from the "One Heart" video...that was cute as hell 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine-rc Posted June 23, 2014 at 07:33 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 07:33 PM I'm sure everything will be fine. Céline isn't hard to dress plus I think that she worked with Annir for long enough that she now knows what fits her well (everything) and what she likes. 2 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bruno Portugal Posted June 23, 2014 at 09:17 PM Posted June 23, 2014 at 09:17 PM Celine can pay any stylist. I just hope that she continues her classy and beatiful looks. Who knows if Celine's next stylist is one of these: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/style/top-25-power-stylists-2014/ Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
DionFanAlways Posted June 24, 2014 at 03:08 AM Posted June 24, 2014 at 03:08 AM Celine can pay any stylist. I just hope that she continues her classy and beatiful looks. Who knows if Celine's next stylist is one of these: http://www.hollywood...-stylists-2014/ I'm sorry to laugh at this but #21's name just made me chuckle! Sarah Slutsky 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
winforlife Posted June 24, 2014 at 03:39 AM Posted June 24, 2014 at 03:39 AM I'm sorry to laugh at this but #21's name just made me chuckle! Sarah SlutskyI went to school with a Robbin Slutsky. The last name is more common than you think. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
incognito Posted June 24, 2014 at 03:59 AM Posted June 24, 2014 at 03:59 AM I'm sorry to laugh at this but #21's name just made me chuckle! Sarah Slutsky I used to loathe a figure skater called Irina Slutskaya. 2 Quote
SantiagoColorado Posted June 25, 2014 at 02:24 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 02:24 PM New hairdo? 7 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 25, 2014 at 02:46 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 02:46 PM New hairdo? I love the last pic. I like how they caught her "dress throwing", which she seems to do a lot, in mid air! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted June 25, 2014 at 03:17 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 03:17 PM i love those hair , come curls, nice color. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 25, 2014 at 03:27 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 03:27 PM New hairdo? I like it. It reminds me of the ANDHC era, but still has the same look that she's had for the last several years. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
NicoNV Posted June 25, 2014 at 03:31 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 03:31 PM (edited) I love the last pic. I like how they caught her "dress throwing", which she seems to do a lot, in mid air! I like the last photo too! As far as throwing her dress around a bit, when she steps on the platform to go up into the water screen for MHWGO, a support rises up in the back. So, when she walks out, it's flat, then before going up a small back piece comes up. So, in the beginning, I think she moves her dress to avoid it getting caught on the support piece of the platform. But, it seems like she mimics the water during the performance. I was there one night when her dress did get caught just for a second and when she tried to walk off she got tugged back, so maybe she moves it at the end to clear when the support drops. I know she has played with her costumes in other concerts. I was just sharing my observations about her performance in "Celine." Like I said though, I think during the performance she moves the dress around to mimic the water (but it also may help to avoid that support piece that rises then goes down again when she is back and fully lowered). Edited June 25, 2014 at 03:32 PM by NicoNV 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 25, 2014 at 04:23 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 04:23 PM I like the last photo too! As far as throwing her dress around a bit, when she steps on the platform to go up into the water screen for MHWGO, a support rises up in the back. So, when she walks out, it's flat, then before going up a small back piece comes up. So, in the beginning, I think she moves her dress to avoid it getting caught on the support piece of the platform. But, it seems like she mimics the water during the performance. I was there one night when her dress did get caught just for a second and when she tried to walk off she got tugged back, so maybe she moves it at the end to clear when the support drops. I know she has played with her costumes in other concerts. I was just sharing my observations about her performance in "Celine." Like I said though, I think during the performance she moves the dress around to mimic the water (but it also may help to avoid that support piece that rises then goes down again when she is back and fully lowered). I knew about the platform to a platform to an elevator eventually process but yeah, I didn't think about that. I thought it was more of like a dress thing, aka maybe it was made like that just to be unique. I love the water screen thingy! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
ryba Posted June 25, 2014 at 04:59 PM Posted June 25, 2014 at 04:59 PM Great hairstyle! Now change the setlist 7 Quote
Davey84 Posted June 26, 2014 at 08:36 PM Posted June 26, 2014 at 08:36 PM loving the new hairstyle!! It's a bit like the IYA video! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
SantiagoColorado Posted June 29, 2014 at 02:20 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 02:20 PM What do you think of this??? 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2014 at 02:55 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 02:55 PM What do you think of this??? I like it! The length is very "young" looking! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
zuv Posted June 29, 2014 at 03:07 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 03:07 PM What do you think of this??? Hot mama 1 Quote
brujocrow Posted June 29, 2014 at 03:53 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 03:53 PM I know nothing about fashion. And I'm totally biased, because even when she looks bad she looks great to me. Who was her stylist for the TTWII video? Less is more for me. Her hair and outfit, I thought, let her physique and beauty speak for themselves. In addition, she looked like she was ready for summer and looked like someone anyone could just hang out with and feel comfortable while still being "stunned". 3 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Jessyka Posted June 29, 2014 at 07:42 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 07:42 PM I'm loving her hair. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
nuts2you Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:43 PM where's frida , what designer is she wearing Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:51 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:51 PM where's frida , what designer is she wearing Look in the Celinish Closet, it's stella mccartney. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:59 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 08:59 PM thanks I just did and found it, I guess I jumped the gun Quote
powerofamor17 Posted June 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM Posted June 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM I think shes doing a lot better without Annie, or at least shes doing fine, thid hair and style is perfect, now lets see her Asian tour choices. 4 Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 30, 2014 at 12:30 AM Posted June 30, 2014 at 12:30 AM Almost looks like she has bangs! Cute! 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted June 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM Posted June 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM Loveeeee the hairstyle! Quote
Shaun Posted June 30, 2014 at 12:45 AM Posted June 30, 2014 at 12:45 AM Stunning! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.