SuperLove4Celine Posted February 14, 2014 at 06:31 PM Posted February 14, 2014 at 06:31 PM Still no "Incredible" during Olympics coverage yesterday. Quote
J081113 Posted February 15, 2014 at 03:47 AM Posted February 15, 2014 at 03:47 AM Exactly, B*tch has done it all. Lets give her some slack. At this point she's just having fun. Advienne que pourra.Her name will still be at the top of all divas ever, even in one hundred years. Exactly. Her priority is her family now. When her kids are grown we might get a little more from her. I'm surprised she was very active this and last year with 3 kids!!! 3 Quote
Philippe1984 Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:18 PM Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:18 PM We have more You And I with Air Canada for the Olympics than Incredible... 2 Quote
pat200 Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:27 PM Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:27 PM Correction, fans think she should switch labels. I think Celine and Rene are happy where they are. It seems Celine finally got to Rene and they both decided that they're going to only work a little and skip most promotional platforms. Kiss those days goodbye, folks. They are gone. yep. i am just content if she releases an album every year or two and wouldnt care if she didnt promote it at all. i just want her golden voice recording more songs. and venture some more. that jazz album, spanish album, the callas movie and accompanying album, anything really. 7 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:40 PM Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:40 PM I agree. I could not care less if there are *any* videos from this album. Or the music gets played on radios. I just like to listen to the album while I cook dinner or take the train. I've gotten so tired of her previous albums that have been played to death on my iPod! I hope she will release albums more often than every 6 years but she's a mom with 3 kids and an aging husband and mother - I get it. 2 Quote
J081113 Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:56 PM Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:56 PM NO video news? Uh, frustrating! Quote
karatedude317 Posted February 18, 2014 at 06:00 AM Posted February 18, 2014 at 06:00 AM this would be sad if something that is too good to be true such as this ends up being just that and not happening. This was great news and now with the olympics almost over and still no sign of this, it sucks Quote
Jeffieboi Posted February 18, 2014 at 09:26 AM Posted February 18, 2014 at 09:26 AM (edited) As a gay man, I CERTAINLY don't want the official Olympic song that's in RUSSIA to be a song by Celine. I having nothing against the Russian people.....but I would always equate that song with homophobia. Edited February 18, 2014 at 09:27 AM by Jeffieboi 3 Quote
Davey84 Posted February 18, 2014 at 10:58 AM Posted February 18, 2014 at 10:58 AM I agree. I could not care less if there are *any* videos from this album. Or the music gets played on radios. I just like to listen to the album while I cook dinner or take the train. I've gotten so tired of her previous albums that have been played to death on my iPod! I hope she will release albums more often than every 6 years but she's a mom with 3 kids and an aging husband and mother - I get it. It's funny cos yesterday I had a blast playing Falling Into You and The Colour Of My Love! These albums sounded so fesh cos I hadn't played them in a while and they were the full, not butchered versions What's great about Celine's discography is that we have so many albums to listen to, and also in 2 different languages! For every mood there's an album! Though of course I wouldn't mind a new album at least each 2 years! 5 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
karatedude317 Posted February 21, 2014 at 03:53 AM Posted February 21, 2014 at 03:53 AM still no signs of this song on the olympics? Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted February 21, 2014 at 01:38 PM Posted February 21, 2014 at 01:38 PM If this is heard during the olympics, it will be the closing ceremonies - not that they will be there singing it but that it will be played during a montage or something. Since they're not releasing the song and the video until next week, that would make the most sense if the song will be played during the closing of the olympics in some way. 1 Quote
ehild Posted February 24, 2014 at 05:54 PM Author Posted February 24, 2014 at 05:54 PM I can't say that I've watched the games all that religiously but I still haven't heard any mention of anything about this song. Personally, generally speaking here, I don't care if this album has new music videos, gets air play, etc. I'm just happy to have the album. Even though I'd be thrilled to have the other stuff! However, since they actually filmed a video and promoted it as part of the Olympics for NBC I'm disappointed that I haven't really seen/heard it. What on earth is going on?? 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted February 24, 2014 at 05:55 PM Author Posted February 24, 2014 at 05:55 PM (edited) If this is heard during the olympics, it will be the closing ceremonies - not that they will be there singing it but that it will be played during a montage or something. Since they're not releasing the song and the video until next week, that would make the most sense if the song will be played during the closing of the olympics in some way.Totally just read this after my post.... . When are they releasing the video this week? I can't wait to see it!!! Edited February 24, 2014 at 05:56 PM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
anewdayhascome Posted February 24, 2014 at 08:33 PM Posted February 24, 2014 at 08:33 PM (edited) This is a ridiculous joke, if Rene and Celine's management don't see it, we are lost forever. Edited February 24, 2014 at 08:33 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
couldawouldashoulda Posted February 25, 2014 at 05:23 AM Posted February 25, 2014 at 05:23 AM Totally just read this after my post.... . When are they releasing the video this week? I can't wait to see it!!! I don't know for sure but there was a post from someone else on here that said Incredible was being sent to radios and the video was to be released this week. I can't remember if they cited a source or not. 1 Quote
ehild Posted February 25, 2014 at 02:47 PM Author Posted February 25, 2014 at 02:47 PM I don't know for sure but there was a post from someone else on here that said Incredible was being sent to radios and the video was to be released this week. I can't remember if they cited a source or not. Gotcha'! Well, I know as soon as it is released we'll see it on here as well! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CSCfan Posted February 26, 2014 at 04:27 PM Posted February 26, 2014 at 04:27 PM Well if NBC & Sony US isn't doing their jobs, here's a Dutch alternative.... http://vimeo.com/87593670 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Maicool4 Posted February 26, 2014 at 06:24 PM Posted February 26, 2014 at 06:24 PM I hope the video out in this week!!!!! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.