eduardomolina Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:05 PM Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:05 PM (edited) Exactly. They want the album to have decent sales yet they are not doing anything. Yes, You understand me. When I say "nothing is happening" I´m not blaming Celine. I´m blaming Sony, ´cause they are doing Nothing to promote the album. Celine has a family, a show and deserves time to rest, ok, but how about Sony? Anyone here is happy with the recording company? Edited February 8, 2014 at 05:06 PM by eduardomolina 1 Quote
Popular Post zuv Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:05 PM Popular Post Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:05 PM Celinedion.com Celine And The Olympics Great news! Celine and Ne-Yo’s amazing duet “Incredible” will be included on American television network NBC and Canadian television network CBC’s coverage of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics! 12 Quote
smw Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:10 PM Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:10 PM Celinedion.com Celine And The Olympics Great news! Celine and Ne-Yo’s amazing duet “Incredible” will be included on American television network NBC and Canadian television network CBC’s coverage of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics! Just saw this on Celine's official facebook! 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:50 PM Posted February 8, 2014 at 05:50 PM By the time the Olympics closes, she will be performing in LV again. This is not going to happen. However, it is NOT Celine's fault. I also have to agree with what Alex said and I could NOT have said it better. Well done! <3 3 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Del Posted February 8, 2014 at 08:53 PM Posted February 8, 2014 at 08:53 PM So yesterday I saw the English version of the Air Canada commercial and today while watching the Olympics on Radio Canada (French version of CBC) I saw the French version and they had Mes aisles a moi playing. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
dj_a_rock Posted February 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM Posted February 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM By the time the Olympics closes, she will be performing in LV again. This is not going to happen. However, it is NOT Celine's fault. I also have to agree with what Alex said and I could NOT have said it better. Well done! <3 There's no way they could fly to Russia? That,s ok. At least the song has been chosen and it is now confirmed. Quote
Popular Post Del Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM Popular Post Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM In case anyone was interested, this is what Air Canada is using as their Olympic commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2D2psWq4Q 13 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
QueenCeline87 Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:19 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:19 AM In case anyone was interested, this is what Air Canada is using as their Olympic commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2D2psWq4Q Awww I love it!! 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:46 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:46 AM In case anyone was interested, this is what Air Canada is using as their Olympic commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2D2psWq4Q I love the strings. Very pretty. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mike_z Posted February 9, 2014 at 01:42 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 01:42 AM Well at least this has been confirmed and we WILL get the music video! 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:16 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:16 AM Unless Celine and Ne-Yo pull out a rainbow flag at the end of the performance, I wouldn't want it to happen either... I hope to God I never see her pull out a rainbow flag. I'm so done with the rainbow flag "having" to be pushed in front of others in order to say that someone is prideful for who they are or that they support homosexuals, bisexuals, transgenders, etc. (Before anybody says anything about me being homophobic, I'm gay myself.) 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:30 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:30 AM I hope to God I never see her pull out a rainbow flag. I'm so done with the rainbow flag "having" to be pushed in front of others in order to say that someone is prideful for who they are or that they support homosexuals, bisexuals, transgenders, etc. (Before anybody says anything about me being homophobic, I'm gay myself.) It is the international symbol for Gay Pride though. It's a very strong symbol actually. Part of what unites the LGBT community. I am a card carrying homo and I totally understand what you are saying. I was very much in that boat for a long time until I started delving into Gay history and reading up on the history of Fire Island and The Stonewall Riots. Definitely puts a different spin on things, and makes you realize how important the rainbow flag really is. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:51 AM Posted February 9, 2014 at 02:51 AM It is the international symbol for Gay Pride though. It's a very strong symbol actually. Part of what unites the LGBT community. I am a card carrying homo and I totally understand what you are saying. I was very much in that boat for a long time until I started delving into Gay history and reading up on the history of Fire Island and The Stonewall Riots. Definitely puts a different spin on things, and makes you realize how important the rainbow flag really is. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM In case anyone was interested, this is what Air Canada is using as their Olympic commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2D2psWq4Q Orchestral version of You And I :w00t: :w00t: Love it! 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
mike_z Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:28 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 05:28 PM Wow amazing their using an almost 10-year old song as their anthem! It's gonna become some sort of classic after all! 3 Quote
amelie Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:14 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:14 PM Wow amazing their using an almost 10-year old song as their anthem! It's gonna become some sort of classic after all! that and the LAEE symphonic version from back then that i only recently discovered make me want a full orchestral album like kylie's abbey road sessions or something (they should include nature boy orchestal version too and a symphonic version of LMBTL) i'd run buy that thing like crazy 3 Quote
Timster Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:29 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:29 PM that and the LAEE symphonic version from back then that i only recently discovered make me want a full orchestral album like kylie's abbey road sessions or something (they should include nature boy orchestal version too and a symphonic version of LMBTL) i'd run buy that thing like crazy So many things they could be releasing between albums... 4 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:37 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 06:37 PM In case anyone was interested, this is what Air Canada is using as their Olympic commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2D2psWq4Q Oh, they´ve forgotten Tessa and Scott! 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
québecflower Posted February 9, 2014 at 08:08 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 08:08 PM Oh, they´ve forgotten Tessa and Scott! yes, they could have put them, they are so good...You see how people are crazy about hockey here. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Your_Su_Phu Posted February 9, 2014 at 08:37 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 08:37 PM God I despise Patrick Chan. May he have one of his usual splatfests Quote
fred Posted February 9, 2014 at 09:37 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 09:37 PM Well? The games are on.... Where's the Céline action? /fred 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 9, 2014 at 11:00 PM Posted February 9, 2014 at 11:00 PM In case anyone was interested, this is what Air Canada is using as their Olympic commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2D2psWq4Q Wow! "You And I" would make an excellent addition to "Celine"! The orchestral arrangement gives the song new life! I love it! Thank you for posting this, Del! 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted February 10, 2014 at 03:46 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 03:46 AM I've not seen or heard any evidence of this song on the olympics, have any of you? 1 Quote
XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX Posted February 10, 2014 at 03:55 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 03:55 AM I've not seen or heard any evidence of this song on the olympics, have any of you? So far, not me.. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 10, 2014 at 03:56 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 03:56 AM there's a shewolf in disguise... Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
sfbaysinger Posted February 10, 2014 at 04:16 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 04:16 AM I didn't know there was an orchestral version of L'Amour Existe Encore" somewhere. Anyone got a link? I too would love an orchestral/symphonic version of LMBTL and for her to perfom You and I in her show. As for the topic, I am so happy Air Canada is using that in their commercial, she is one of Canada's finest, though not an Olympian. It is going to become something, yes. It's funny, I have my friends/family trained to look for and call me when they eve hear/see Celine anywhere, I just keep waiting for a call. Hope many millions around the world get to hear/see this song and know about the new release! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
littleames Posted February 10, 2014 at 04:26 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 04:26 AM I've not seen or heard any evidence of this song on the olympics, have any of you?Nope, probably won't until the MV. It will happen! Quote
karebear82 Posted February 10, 2014 at 05:17 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 05:17 AM well if thats true about the music video for incredible being released @ the same time as being played during the olympics then they better hurry it up soon cuz how long does the olympics usually last? doesnt it only last for a few weeks or something? well i really hope that it does happen either way cuz i really would at least one of celines current songs to be at least somewhat of a hit even if its not a #1 hit but at least have one song off of her album to be noticed here in the usa, especially sinced loved me back to life got ignored in the usa... i want to hope that incredible cuz of ne-yo being a part of that song would be the one noticed, but knowing her stupid record label sony, they will just let yet another possible opportunity for celine pass by without even giving an effort for further promotion as usual cuz they dont seem to give a darn about celine or her music anymore cuz shes not 20-something years old & shes not going around trying to be slutty or trashy or using autotune in the studio like some of the other female singers out there, so what shes not showing off her body parts for the whole world to see who cares... but to me shes still pretty for her age since shes going into her late 40s & has 3 kids including twins & she also has an amaaaaaazing & beautiful voice & a better personality & charisma than most other celebs have nowadays... she doesnt act like her poop doesnt stink lol & she doesnt act shes better than everyone else shes awesome lol... :) 1 Quote sincerely, karebear82 :) <3 <3
wjd Posted February 10, 2014 at 07:52 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 07:52 AM She wouldn't be performing FOR the politics, but for the athletes of the Olympics. She's been openly supportive to her gay fans, why can't all of her fans there for the Olympics revel in her performance? Its not as simple as that - gay men and women all over the world are boycotting the brands that are sponsoring the games, that is how strong the feeling is. There's a petition that's being sent to Coca Cola with nearly half a million signatories. It would be a mistake and it would be wrong for her to perform in Russia, regardless of whether or not she was doing it for the athletes and the games, or not. The best way to support those gay fans she so openly loves is for her to just not bother doing a performance - not that she was ever going to do so anyway. Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Davey84 Posted February 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM Posted February 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM Well? The games are on.... Where's the Céline action? /fred Whatching... in bed... with a bag of crisps 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.