CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 19, 2014 at 12:43 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 12:43 AM Tyra is 40...no spring chicken as far as models are concerned. America's Next Top Model is just keeping her current in an industry where you get older too fast. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:01 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:01 AM Tyra is 40...no spring chicken as far as models are concerned. America's Next Top Model is just keeping her current in an industry where you get older too fast.like Celine... it is a blessing that some women can go on...it reminds of the Golden globe joke by Tine fey: It just reminds us that there is still great role for the Meryl Streep over '60 in Hollywood. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:23 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:23 AM like Celine... it is a blessing that some women can go on...it reminds of the Golden globe joke by Tine fey: It just reminds us that there is still great role for the Meryl Streep over '60 in Hollywood.I love all three of the ladies you mentioned 2 Quote
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:29 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:29 AM i think this is great pub for Celine, to have young people like that around her,,Cara's friends have mentioned Celine in a few photos...some she isn't even in lol 2 Quote
québecflower Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:32 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:32 AM Cara's friends have mentioned Celine in a few photos...some she isn't even in loltou follow the feed..i'm too old for that, thanks Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
littleames Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:55 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 01:55 AM tou follow the feed..i'm too old for that, thanks I just keep hoping I'll see something with her and Tyra lol! 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:55 AM Posted January 19, 2014 at 04:55 AM I know that Tyra was in Vegas for the 50th anniversary of Sports Illustrated Magazine. All the big time models were there for this big red carpet get together to celebrate, Since alot of models get there big start being on the cover of that magazine that's why so many models were hanging out backstage with Celine lately. Tyra, Cara, and i think the one guy model who judges Americas Next Top Model was also there, or atleast it looked like him in the pic with Cara and a bunch of other people. I hope we get more pics to come. Kinda stange that Tyra hasn't posted anything yet. I'm really, really dying to see some backstage pics of Celine and Tyra! 1 Quote
quaizee Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:07 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:07 AM (edited) There's no pics of Tyra and Céline yet, just these where she looked better than the "models" Classy woman http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/f/fashion/Georgia_May_Jagger_2_3.jpg http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/f/fashion/Suki_Waterhouse_4_0.jpg Edited January 20, 2014 at 05:08 AM by quaizee Quote
sfbaysinger Posted January 20, 2014 at 06:09 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 06:09 AM Celine and Tyra make up my number 1 and 2 top favorite famous people ever, so even though I won't get to see any of the pics, I am SO happy they're hanging out together. And let me say that I NEVER miss an episode of America's Next Top Model. I loved it when Celine was on Tyra's talk show a few years ago! This is an exquisite pairing! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
littleames Posted January 20, 2014 at 07:00 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 07:00 AM Cara and Tyra at Celine's show. Posted by Tyra.Celine Dion amazing Vegas show. @caradelevingne + TyTy crazy faces = Model Madness. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted January 20, 2014 at 03:49 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 03:49 PM Cara and Tyra at Celine's show. Posted by Tyra.Celine Dion amazing Vegas show. @caradelevingne + TyTy crazy faces = Model Madness. i love it, if Celine would be in the picture, it would be perfect 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:11 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:11 PM Hopefully there is something going on in the works and she'll make a guest appearance or something?....... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:14 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:14 PM i love it, if Celine would be in the picture, it would be perfect Celine would love to be in this pic - she loves pulling faces! Remember in 97 on Noel's House Party and she mentioned the gurning competition??!! 2 Quote
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 08:18 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 08:18 PM Maybe she was doing a segment on Celine's wardrobe for ANTM. That would be fun! I'd also be willing to bet they were doing some filming/photo shoots. Not sure about this but could see Tyra hauling them all out to the desert to get naked with some snakes or weird animal photos. That or something with body paint..... It is, Vegas.Yep the show is still on...they are having casting calls for Cycle 21 I think lol! Or perhaps this is the answer? LOL It'd would be cool to see her highlight the fashions of Vegas, citing a few people who are always fashion forward. Celine, of course, being one of them. There's a ton of designer shops there. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 08:21 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 08:21 PM There's no pics of Tyra and Céline yet, just these where she looked better than the "models" Classy woman http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/f/fashion/Georgia_May_Jagger_2_3.jpg http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/f/fashion/Suki_Waterhouse_4_0.jpg Just saw this after my last post. They definitely have to be filming something for the show, especially if all the model contestants are there. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:21 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:21 PM Just saw this after my last post. They definitely have to be filming something for the show, especially if all the model contestants are there.Yeah I just hope it wasn't like when she was on Hell's Kitchen: I would want more! (I am sounding very greedy lately........) 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:34 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:34 PM Just saw this after my last post. They definitely have to be filming something for the show, especially if all the model contestants are there.Are those the models? Idk, Cara is already a model...I thought they were Cara's friends. Quote
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:37 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:37 PM Yeah I just hope it wasn't like when she was on Hell's Kitchen: I would want more! (I am sounding very greedy lately........)I got so excited thinking that was Tyra footage lolI've seen that, but I would bash my head in a wall if I was dressed so plain when meeting Celine. One girl had on slippers lol! 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:40 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:40 PM I got so excited thinking that was Tyra footage lolI've seen that, but I would bash my head in a wall if I was dressed so plain when meeting Celine. One girl had on slippers lol!Lol! about the slippers! I wonder if Celine noticed? *Sorry about getting your hopes up! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:47 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 10:47 PM Lol! about the slippers! I wonder if Celine noticed? *Sorry about getting your hopes up! Of course she did lol! She has said she always looks at women's shoes! I would DIE. Frizzy hair, plain clothes...oh I would just die! Lol it's ok 2 Quote
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:08 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:08 PM Yeah I just hope it wasn't like when she was on Hell's Kitchen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g1ML8MYebCYI would want more! (I am sounding very greedy lately........) I understand! I would've like to have seen her more in the episode too. I watched that episodes and the contestants even had to leave the show early. Such a shame! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:10 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:10 PM Of course she did lol! She has said she always looks at women's shoes! I would DIE. Frizzy hair, plain clothes...oh I would just die! Lol it's ok I would die too! I get wanting to be comfortable because your cooking & on your feet running around but slippers? C'mon now! LOL Even with that, if that's your thing on the show or whatever, at least fix your hair, etc. You're on national television. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM Are those the models? Idk, Cara is already a model...I thought they were Cara's friends. They could be. I don't really know much about the show, when it films, etc. But they all seem kinda ugly to be fashion models and Celine seems so much taller than the rest of them. Of course, it could be the insanely high heels she wears all the time, but still..... 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM I would die too! I get wanting to be comfortable because your cooking & on your feet running around but slippers? C'mon now! LOL Even with that, if that's your thing on the show or whatever, at least fix your hair, etc. You're on national television. I mean for real. I have thick curly/wavy hair and if I go somewhere, I have to put mouse in it or it is just kind of poofy lol. If I'm at home or bumming, then It's braided or up in a ponytail/bun. NO WAY would I go to Cesars with slippers and frizzy hair! 1 Quote
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM I mean for real. I have thick curly/wavy hair and if I go somewhere, I have to put mouse in it or it is just kind of poofy lol. If I'm at home or bumming, then It's braided or up in a ponytail/bun. NO WAY would I go to Cesars with slippers and frizzy hair! Me either!! I wish my hair was pretty-wavy lol. It's thin so it's easy to blow-dry and fix, etc. but I would love to add some body. LOL Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:28 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:28 PM They could be. I don't really know much about the show, when it films, etc. But they all seem kinda ugly to be fashion models and Celine seems so much taller than the rest of them. Of course, it could be the insanely high heels she wears all the time, but still.....I thought you meant you thought they were AMNTM's lol. I just googled them though...a bunch are models, mostly English. The brown haired girl with the white jacket is Tommy Hilfiger's daughter. One girl is a golfer, another girl is an indian film actress. So I guess they are all in the biz lol! 2 Quote
littleames Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:30 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:30 PM Me either!! I wish my hair was pretty-wavy lol. It's thin so it's easy to blow-dry and fix, etc. but I would love to add some body. LOLShoot, try and catch me with a blow dryer in my hands... hardly ever happens unless it's really cold! I usually air dry. And I have to have a diffuser or POOF.Lol we are on topic right? 2 Quote
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:32 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:32 PM Shoot, try and catch me with a blow dryer in my hands... hardly ever happens unless it's really cold! I usually air dry. And I have to have a diffuser or POOF.Lol we are on topic right? Of course we are! Hair is part of fashion so it works. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
québecflower Posted January 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM Posted January 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM I understand! I would've like to have seen her more in the episode too. I watched that episodes and the contestants even had to leave the show early. Such a shame!my god it is so sad..leaving early, there was some great fans among them.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chocolatechip15 Posted January 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM Posted January 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM It's thin so it's easy to blow-dry and fix, etc. but I would love to add some body. LOL I always wish I could share some of my hair with people who say that. My hair is super-thick, curly/wavy, coarse and prone to poof and frizz at any moment. It's a daily battle to get it looking anywhere close to decent. My hairdresser recently told me, "Your hair grows out, rather than down." The only thing that really works to make it shiny and straight is flatironing, but that's terrible for the hair, and mine is so thick that I can't do it myself, and it literally takes an hour for a professional hairdresser to blow it out straight. On topic (sort-of): I have been somewhat comforted by the fact that I think Celine's natural hair (based on the pictures of her as an early teen) is kind of like mine Would that my hair would look like hers now! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.