Angel2006 Posted February 5, 2014 at 07:26 AM Posted February 5, 2014 at 07:26 AM (edited) If Celine and Rene are selling there Vegas home, I wonder where they are staying right now. They wouldn't stay in there house if it were on the market right? We haven't heard anything about this for awhile now. I wonder if they found a place yet. I heard they are looking for property, more then a new house because they are just going to take down a house to build another huge house. If they are building a new house that will take time. Remember how long it took to build the Florida home. I wonder if they are going to stay at Caesars Palace again until the new house is finished? I am also very curious to know if Celine and Rene's Florida water park home has sold yet. Does anyone know any info about it? Edited February 5, 2014 at 07:38 AM by Angel2006 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 5, 2014 at 02:13 PM Posted February 5, 2014 at 02:13 PM She goes through houses like pairs of socks haha Kev x 2 Quote
celinelover03 Posted February 5, 2014 at 02:55 PM Posted February 5, 2014 at 02:55 PM (edited) If Celine and Rene are selling there Vegas home, I wonder where they are staying right now. They wouldn't stay in there house if it were on the market right? We haven't heard anything about this for awhile now. I wonder if they found a place yet. I heard they are looking for property, more then a new house because they are just going to take down a house to build another huge If they are building a new house that will take time. Remember how long it took to build the Florida home. I wonder if they are going to stay at Caesars Palace again until the new house is finished? I am also very curious to know if Celine and Rene's Florida water park home has sold yet. Does anyone know any info about it? Nope, it hasn't been sold yet it's still on the realtors website as well as her Quebec home. She said that she'll be staying in her Vegas house until the new one finishes being built and the new one will take about 2 more years. I think they've been building this house for a while now because like you said, it took a long time for the Florida home but the Florida home is a waterpark so that's why it took so long lol. also in another interview she said her house is going to be near Lake Mead which is literally just in the same city and sfuff as her current home there. Her Vegas house I don't think is on the market yet because the new one won't be finished for like 2 years, they'll probably put it on the market once it finishes being built and they move out or once it's close to finished. Edited February 5, 2014 at 02:57 PM by celinelover03 1 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
couldawouldashoulda Posted February 5, 2014 at 04:46 PM Posted February 5, 2014 at 04:46 PM So, once they have moved into their new home, is Caesar's Palace going to have to completely redo the backstage at The Coliseum to look like it? 3 Quote
empress Posted February 6, 2014 at 02:47 AM Posted February 6, 2014 at 02:47 AM I thought I read that the Quebec home had been sold maybe a month ago. Anybody know for sure?? Quote
celinelover03 Posted February 6, 2014 at 04:53 AM Posted February 6, 2014 at 04:53 AM I thought I read that the Quebec home had been sold maybe a month ago. Anybody know for sure?? Hmmm, I don't know for sure! I heard a few months ago that someone bought it but then now it's back on sale again apparently? it's still on the realtor's website as listed for the same price so I don;t know. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted February 6, 2014 at 04:53 AM Posted February 6, 2014 at 04:53 AM Hey does anyone have any scans or something from the recent La Semaine article that came out about RC? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Angel2006 Posted February 6, 2014 at 04:56 AM Posted February 6, 2014 at 04:56 AM (edited) Nope, it hasn't been sold yet it's still on the realtors website as well as her Quebec home.She said that she'll be staying in her Vegas house until the new one finishes being built and the new one will take about 2 more years. I think they've been building this house for a while now because like you said, it took a long time for the Florida home but the Florida home is a waterpark so that's why it took so long lol. also in another interview she said her house is going to be near Lake Mead which is literally just in the same city and sfuff as her current home there. Her Vegas house I don't think is on the market yet because the new one won't be finished for like 2 years, they'll probably put it on the market once it finishes being built and they move out or once it's close to finished. Really. The Montreal house is still on the market. I thought they sold it awhile ago. That's strange. I wonder what happened there. I guess the person backed out of the deal. Edited February 6, 2014 at 04:58 AM by Angel2006 1 Quote
celinelover03 Posted February 6, 2014 at 02:55 PM Posted February 6, 2014 at 02:55 PM http://josephmontanaro.com/details.php?lang=en&page=0&lid=238&country=&state=&range=&type=0 here's the realtors website, they are the people who made the videos for both the Florida and Vegas house. both her Florida and Laval home are still on there and the Laval one isn't under the "recently purchased" section so I suppose it's still for sale. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.