Jump to content

Céline & René also selling Las Vegas home


Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone found anything about the second florida house she was selling last month for 10 million?

The 2nd Florida house was the house they actually lived in before building the house with the water park on Jupiter Island. So it's not really theirs... I think people selling that house just used Céline's name (as previous owner) to help sell it. :D
Posted

i 'll go and dust her shoes

Lol! I'll be in charge of the machine that rotates the shoes...like she was explaining on Ellen! :yes:
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I saw so much footage of Celine and her kids in her Florida home...I'm gonna miss it. I wonder if she thinks about it?
Posted

Lol! I'll be in charge of the machine that rotates the shoes...like she was explaining on Ellen! :yes:

I will be in charge of the tilt o whirl and ferris wheel

  • Like 3
Posted
Celine must be broke. You don't sell 3 houses un les you really have to
  • Like 1
Posted
I always think they somehow need cash on hand now, or they won't sell 3 houses at the same time... Did Rene lose a lot money in the casino? :o
  • Like 5
giphy.gif
Posted
I agree it sounds slightly fishy all this house selling, to say the least.
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I always think they somehow need cash on hand now, or they won't sell 3 houses at the same time... Did Rene lose a lot money in the casino? :o

I agree it sounds slightly fishy all this house selling, to say the least.

Rumor mill seems to agree with this. I've people randomly speculate he gambles away a lot of money and that's possibly where a lot of it goes even though they make tons. It's funny how sometimes you can Google this and find random news stories about this and other bad behavior of his he supposedly does but the next day you can't find anything about it or even the same news article. Gotta love the Celine legal machine. You don't take that on! Lol.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Celine must be broke. You don't sell 3 houses un les you really have to

 

Or maybe they want to take advantage of a better housing market. House prices fell massively the past 5 years and are now much better. I remember reading somewhere that at the bottom of the market Celine's LV house was worth less than $1 milion. Still a lot of $$ but that's like living in a box for Celine! :sofunny:

Personally, I love Celine, everyone loves Celine but I don't understand her thought process. Why would they build such a huge Florida house when they had already signed another LV contract? Duh! They knew she would extrend the contract so that was just kind of dumb in my mind. Oh well. It's her money and she's earned it. :)

  • Like 1
Posted
don't forget she also has 2 dogs now, so they must need to room to run around, Her kids are getting bigger and need room to play, as she already said before,
Posted

I don't think it's such a big deal . .they're building a bigger house in Vegas . .as she said in the Journal de Montreal article . .they want enough indoor space for the kids to be able to play indoors during the hot summer months b/c it's way too hot for them to e.g. ride their bikes outside in summer. Enough space for 3 boys and 2 dogs to run around, play sports, whatever? That is going to be one HUGE and probably insanely expensive house. Not to mention the types of climate control systems they'd need to 1) keep it reasonably cool, and 2) basically humidify the desert for Celine's voice. Florida is naturally humid -- but whatever climate control system they've got - and are going to surely want for a new, huge house is also going to cost crazy crazy amounts of money. And they're looking to buy another property in Montreal, too - less formal than the last one, which makes sense - given, again, that she has 3 little boys and 2 dogs.

 

I'm not worried about Celine's financial state!

  • Like 1
Posted

I hardly think they're hurting for cash.

 

I think with the Vegas contract extended to 2019 -- they are just reorganizing/prioritizing their lives. With the twins/RC getting older -- they have to figure out what the most stable option is. And it makes a lot of sense to just center everything around Vegas, rather than Florida. So they're building a bigger home in Vegas because that's where they're planning to station for a while.

  • Like 5
Posted
http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/jdx-prod-images/1380667111913_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&stmp=1381010200996&size=650x
  • Like 1
hqdefault.jpg

Posted
Oh, no... Let's prepare for more questions about selling the houses... :pinch: However, maybe they'll forget to ask about the kids? :innocent:
  • Like 3
The Best Is Yet To Come...
Posted
The only thing i personally don't understand : Why do they keep with this Vegas marathon ? Why don't they take time for them, enjoying life, traveling, especially because René is getting old. They could release one album a year, some concerts like for bercy 2013 and that's it !
  • Like 3
Posted

The only thing i personally don't understand : Why do they keep with this Vegas marathon ? Why don't they take time for them, enjoying life, traveling, especially because René is getting old. They could release one album a year, some concerts like for bercy 2013 and that's it !

They don't want to move around. She wants to be stable. Plus the old man does the talking.

 

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

The only thing i personally don't understand : Why do they keep with this Vegas marathon ? Why don't they take time for them, enjoying life, traveling, especially because René is getting old. They could release one album a year, some concerts like for bercy 2013 and that's it !

 

Celine loves performing. She has always loved being on stage and singing for people, ever since she was 5 years old, singing at her brother's wedding. It's one thing she's been 100 % consistent about over the course of her career -- what she loves most, in terms of her music career, is live performance.(Much more than all the promo that goes along with releasing a new album).

 

The Vegas contract gives her the chance to do this live performance while having a stable home base - not having to travel (much) and being able to prioritize life with her children. Singing primarily in Vegas may not be the most ideal thing in terms of the music, but Celine's a working mother. She may be a superstar and a gazillionaire, but like every other working mother, she has to make sacrifices and compromises.

 

Everyone loves to bash the Vegas contract, but a string of big-name artists has followed Celine. Why? Because it's a great deal . . .it gives her a chance to continue doing the performing that she loves, maintain the connection with her audience, while having a stable home base and a relatively small number of concerts during the year that allows her to both spend time with her children and to pursue other music projects if he she wants to. At this point in her life, I think it's the best thing, and it's what she wants.

Edited by chocolatechip15
  • Like 1
Posted

Oh, no... Let's prepare for more questions about selling the houses... :pinch: However, maybe they'll forget to ask about the kids? :innocent:

 

thei'v lost the kids in the house

  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Yes it is the best thing to do. They got stability and money. But if I were Celine i would prefer enjoy my life traveling, there's so much beautifulplaces in the world i want to see before i die :giggle:
Posted

Yes it is the best thing to do. They got stability and money. But if I were Celine i would prefer enjoy my life traveling, there's so much beautifulplaces in the world i want to see before i die :giggle:

But she's been everywhere already!! Oh, and the funniest thing I read here is that Céline might be broke because she's selling all her houses. :laugh: Come on people... as someone already said the house market is improving in the US so it's time for them to take advantage of the market and sell. Obviously they are tired of going back and forth from Vegas, Florida, Quebec, etc. You'll never understand this problem until you live in 2 or 3 houses... :D

Posted (edited)

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/jdx-prod-images/1380667111913_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&stmp=1381010200996&size=650x

 

 

What house is this one? Never mind. I just saw the other topic that is talking about this house. :)

 

I hope she does choose to buy it'. It's a very nice, yet simple home which is what i think she's looking for. It will be nice to know she still has a place to go to when she comes to Quebec.

Edited by Angel2006

highfive.jpg

  • 2 months later...
Posted
there is an article about celine house.
Posted (edited)

But she's been everywhere already!!

 

hey, sorry, but she hasn´t. She never came to South America.

Edited by Lu Georgia

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

Lol! I'll be in charge of the machine that rotates the shoes...like she was explaining on Ellen! :yes:

Maybe if she builds another huge house, there might be a little job for all of us to do. We will all take very good care of her home, and her. Ha ha.

 

Sharon

  • Like 2
Posted
Im in charge of that shoe rack lol
  • Like 1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
dibs on towel boy
Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Posted

dibs on towel boy

you keep trying! :laugh:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

hey, sorry, but she hasn´t. She never came to South America.

That seems very unusual. A huge market like that and nothing? Why am I so bold? again, unusual.
  • Like 1
Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Posted
I hope its the biggest house in Vegas. Good for them.
Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Posted
did I kill this thread?
Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...