LukeD Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:15 AM Posted September 8, 2013 at 03:15 AM (edited) ''incomparable career and her family'' *yawn* I think her family-oriented image is established even to those who hate her. Any story about the recording sessions is much more interesting than family/baby talking. Edited September 8, 2013 at 03:16 AM by LukeD 7 Quote
Lian Posted September 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM Posted September 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM http://www.ellentv.c...le-celine-dion/ The Incredible Celine Dion She has one of the greatest voices the world has ever heard. Her career has spanned three impressive decades, she's sold over 200 million albums worldwide and is the best-selling female recording artist of all time. It's CELINE DION!She's returning to music with a widely anticipated new CD, "Loved Me Back to Life," and is here to perform the title song! It's the only place in daytime television you'll see her. Ellen got the exclusive, and she'll be catching up with Celine on her incomparable career and her family!Then, the Bar Mitzvah boy is here! Thirteen-year-old SAM HOROWITZ's viral video of his birthday performance was the hit of the summer! His grand entrance was both hilarious and absolutely astounding! Don't miss his grand entrance on the Ellen show today!Plus, it's the return of Kevin the Cashier! One of Ellen's favorite segments makes its Season 11 debut, and it's not to be missed! This Wednesday, Ellen is a sight to behold! Those are a lot of exclamation marks! 1 Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
chocolatechip15 Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:47 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 02:47 PM ''incomparable career and her family'' *yawn* I think her family-oriented image is established even to those who hate her. Any story about the recording sessions is much more interesting than family/baby talking. I love it when she talks about her family, especially when she has a chance to go more in-depth, as she would on a longer show. I love Celine herself, not just her music. I'd like to hear about both. 5 Quote
Lindah1984 Posted September 8, 2013 at 04:10 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 04:10 PM yea I bet you love listening the tale of 14 children! LOL I was thinking of her own kids and yes I like that. 1 Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:16 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:16 PM was this taped already? Ellen isn't live. The first episode for Monday has been taped. Hope it's good! I hope this has a little bit better impact on iTunes than Kimmel did. The song is so good; it deserves exposure and primarily radio 2 Quote
infiniti Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM ''incomparable career and her family'' *yawn* I think her family-oriented image is established even to those who hate her. Any story about the recording sessions is much more interesting than family/baby talking. Amen to that!!! LOL 1 Quote Celine ~
infiniti Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:32 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:32 PM I was thinking of her own kids and yes I like that. I think she needs to give more privacy for her kids...and talk about her career, production process, maybe some WAAF gossip? Why? Let her talk about that with Ellen...that's juicy and everyone needs that juicy noise..this is how you get on charts and get exposure, not talking about the waterparks you build for your kids and some people are like: really? Quote Celine ~
celine_rox Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:41 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 05:41 PM was this taped already? Ellen isn't live. The first episode for Monday has been taped. Hope it's good! I hope this has a little bit better impact on iTunes than Kimmel did. The song is so good; it deserves exposure and primarily radio Monday and Tuesday's episode has already been taped So she could be taping Larry King in the morning, then go to ellen, then go to extra since universal studios is close to warner bros. studios. Or, she could be taping Ellen Tuesday. Quote
Lindah1984 Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:04 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:04 PM I think she needs to give more privacy for her kids...and talk about her career, production process, maybe some WAAF gossip? Why? Let her talk about that with Ellen...that's juicy and everyone needs that juicy noise..this is how you get on charts and get exposure, not talking about the waterparks you build for your kids and some people are like: really? Dream on about juicy gossip.Your point is clear, you want a instructed sales puppet. Well I don't think she wants to be that. I think we all should know that. She likes to talk about family. With everything she does it's like "I hope doesn't do this or that". Shoot her down before it starts. Some only wanting to hear several things, forgetting the nice things.And that she can surprise us.But whatever we surely can disagree.One thing, She is just answering the questions! Quote: "Just enjoy the show". 1 Quote
Lindah1984 Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:06 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:06 PM (edited) infiniti: I think she needs to give more privacy for her kids. I think that is low. Edited September 8, 2013 at 06:07 PM by Lindah1984 Quote
infiniti Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:08 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:08 PM infiniti: I think she needs to give more privacy for her kids. I think that is low. it is not low, she is a celebrity and their kids needs privacy as they are already exposed to all kinds of paparazzi.. 1 Quote Celine ~
Fuzzy Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:23 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:23 PM I've never seen a guest (in whatever talk show) talking about only promotion.They always have fun and talk about other things (wedding, kids, favorite meal, pets, etc.).I don't see why it should be different for Céline. Come on... 6 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Lindah1984 Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:24 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:24 PM it is not low, she is a celebrity and their kids needs privacy as they are already exposed to all kinds of paparazzi.. I know nothing about them. Just some pictures once a year. I suspect that you mention that, because you do not want her to talk about them. Well I done know because we're getting nowhere. Have fun watching it! I mean it . 1 Quote
infiniti Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:27 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:27 PM (edited) I know nothing about them. Just some pictures once a year. I suspect that you mention that, because you do not want her to talk about them.Well I done know because we're getting nowhere. Have fun watching it! I mean it .sure lol I enjoy when she talks about her kids family, but my point is at this point with a new album coming, she needs to switch the talk towards the new material, away from Vegas show..Vegas show is attended by devoted funs (us ) and people who go to las vegas to play, get drunk -allegedly- and apparently, according to Celine's interview at JK - to fight ...so anyway, looking forward for the interviews, and even sent a question to Larry King.. Edited September 8, 2013 at 06:29 PM by infiniti 1 Quote Celine ~
LooneyLindz Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:29 PM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:29 PM I've never seen a guest (in whatever talk show) talking about only promotion.They always have fun and talk about other things (wedding, kids, favorite meal, pets, etc.).I don't see why it should be different for Céline. Come on... EXACTLY. Audiences, especially on daytime and late-night talk shows, don't want to hear about the recording sessions and why the artist chose a certain song. This is usually done on more in-depth, hourlong interviews like Oprah and Larry King and sometimes even the morning news shows like Today and Good Morning America. NO ONE says more than a few words about the album/recording the album, so I don't get why everyone thinks Celine should do what everyone else never does. 2 Quote
quaizee Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM (edited) The truth is she'll keep talking about the same topics about her kids, family, their love story, Vegas...in whatever talk show / interview she might give, probably from a funnier way or a different point of view, but at the end stories we all know.So better don't expect much 'juicy gossips' A lil bit off topic but I'm waiting for an Oprah tv special or an interview!!! I love her questions to Céline, so maybe we can to get more info about the album! Edited September 9, 2013 at 01:01 AM by quaizee Quote
J081113 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:14 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:14 AM We've barely seen the twins since she has had them...so they are shielded a little bit more from the media compared to RC...she was her first child she she was excited to share them. :-) Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:33 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:33 AM I think she is very private with her children.Yes we get the little stories etc but it's not like she is parading them out in front of the paparazzi! 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
québecflower Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:35 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:35 AM I think she is very private with her children.Yes we get the little stories etc but it's not like she is parading them out in front of the paparazzi!Jennifer Gardner 's childs and Suri Cruise are more proeminent, i feel i know them. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:41 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:41 AM (edited) Jennifer Gardner 's childs and Suri Cruise are more proeminent, i feel i know them.Yea Suri sightings are too much. That's one kid that needs privacy. Even when Tom and Katty got divorced, Suri was mentioned soo much throughout the media coverage. So Eddy, Nelson, and RC sightings and what goes on with them are private in my opinion. I don't hear a lot on them and that is great. Edited September 9, 2013 at 01:43 AM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:46 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:46 AM Yes, she keeps what she shares about her kids very general -- not usually anything you could see them minding that she's shared. You know -- RC plays a lot of sports, does school by skype when they're in Vegas, plays golf with his dad, won some citizenship award at his school -- this is not really stuff that's invading their privacy. 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:47 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:47 AM Jennifer Gardner 's childs and Suri Cruise are more proeminent, i feel i know them.Exactly like I'm sure iv seen stories of when Suri went to the toy shop or had ice cream!! That's over exposed! And the Beckham children I feel are in the media so much too! So Celine showing a few pictures on talk shows every now and then is doing no harm! 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
littleames Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:59 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 01:59 AM EXACTLY. Audiences, especially on daytime and late-night talk shows, don't want to hear about the recording sessions and why the artist chose a certain song. This is usually done on more in-depth, hourlong interviews like Oprah and Larry King and sometimes even the morning news shows like Today and Good Morning America. NO ONE says more than a few words about the album/recording the album, so I don't get why everyone thinks Celine should do what everyone else never does.And do you know how bored Ellen would be if she had to sit and listen to just info about the album lol! Quote
littleames Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:01 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:01 AM Exactly like I'm sure iv seen stories of when Suri went to the toy shop or had ice cream!! That's over exposed!And the Beckham children I feel are in the media so much too!So Celine showing a few pictures on talk shows every now and then is doing no harm!AND when you hide your kids, paps tend to get CRAZY(er). Then you have crazy mom moments caught on film! 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:05 AM (edited) I heard Julia Roberts went off on one the paparazzi because they were filming her kids while at school. Sad. Edited September 9, 2013 at 02:09 AM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:20 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:20 AM I just hope there is some sort of skit or something like that. Ellen does this hidden camera thing with the guests in the green room now. I hope so! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:23 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:23 AM I just hope there is some sort of skit or something like that. Ellen does this hidden camera thing with the guests in the green room now. I hope so! i would send her buy 2 packs of cigarettes. 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
LooneyLindz Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:34 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:34 AM I heard Julia Roberts went off on one the paparazzi because they were filming her kids while at school. Sad. California just passed a bill to keep the paps away from celebrity children. FINALLY. 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 02:54 AM California just passed a bill to keep the paps away from celebrity children. FINALLY.That's good. They needed to do something! 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
littleames Posted September 9, 2013 at 04:57 AM Posted September 9, 2013 at 04:57 AM i would send her buy 2 packs of cigarettes.THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN! Could you imagine? The cashier would hit twitter instantly with "Omg, I just sold Celine Dion cigarettes!!!"And Celine would be down to do a skit too! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.