egyptstrawb Posted April 25, 2013 at 04:56 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 04:56 PM I can't find Porte w on the Map....I think I'm sitting outside!Anyone help me? I'm 'porte w' as well on the Friday. When I was booking it I saw where the seats are. Quite near the back but we're on the floor, not the sides. Hopefully the stage is high enough that we'll still see. Not really caring cause it's my first Celine concert and just being there is amazing! : Quote
browseceline Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:03 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:03 PM (edited) Okay, I also purchased a ticket of the highest categorie and I'm on block 146. So you're really lucky! I read that 151-152-153-154 are vip seatings. Anyway; I'm nearer by the stage than most people I've spoken. Do you know what they're going to do with the center square? Which price they will charge? Okay I am a bit confused, since I heard from Dionesque, that a guy from the ticketservice told her that block 152 is the closest to the stage and then block 151. But when you look at the seatplan ( not a celine dion confirmed seatplan) blocks start from 157. But I guess it must be a huge stage that starts at 154 if you say so :-) Either way I am still very very close to that stage :-))))) the seatplan i show here is the regular one on the sportpaleis site - is not a special celine dion seatplan,but I looked at this one to see where my block 151 is , but apparantly i am way way closer to the stage Edited April 25, 2013 at 05:05 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Celinefan1993 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM Okay I am a bit confused, since I heard from Dionesque, that a guy from the ticketservice told her that block 152 is the closest to the stage and then block 151. But when you look at the seatplan ( not a celine dion confirmed seatplan) blocks start from 157. But I guess it must be a huge stage that starts at 154 if you say so :-) Either way I am still very very close to that stage :-))))) the seatplan i show here is the regular one on the sportpaleis site - is not a special celine dion seatplan,but I looked at this one to see where my block 151 is , but apparantly i am way way closer to the stage So that will mean that there will be a stick of block 1-2-3-4 will be shortened? Dan alsnog begrijp ik niet aan wie die tickets verkocht gaan worden aan blok 1-2-3-4... Ik vind het allemaal maar een beetje raar eerlijk gezegd... Er was geloof ik al gezegd dat er één podium zou komen maar, ik betwijfel het of dat een podium gaat worden van 20-25 meter in de lengte en dan 50 meter in de breedte... Quote
isurrender Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM Well, the official website used also this plan as there was a link to it on the presale page this morning. So I guess that's the official configuration. Quote
Celinefan1993 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:13 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:13 PM Well, the official website used also this plan as there was a link to it on the presale page this morning. So I guess that's the official configuration. Really? I didn't saw that this morning! Quote
browseceline Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:14 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:14 PM (edited) So that will mean that there will be a stick of block 1-2-3-4 will be shortened? Dan alsnog begrijp ik niet aan wie die tickets verkocht gaan worden aan blok 1-2-3-4... Ik vind het allemaal maar een beetje raar eerlijk gezegd... Er was geloof ik al gezegd dat er één podium zou komen maar, ik betwijfel het of dat een podium gaat worden van 20-25 meter in de lengte en dan 50 meter in de breedte... Buying a ticket this morning was a mess. You could not change your ticket, they picked the ticket and that was about it. At first I thought is that not far away, but glad that I decided to take it and pay for it. At least I don't have to stress anymore and still have wonderful view I think:-)And you are right it sounds strange to me too if they were going to make such a big stage that it starts at 152, but that was what was told to Dionesque, so maybe that ticketguy made a mistake. We will know tomorrow i think. And where did you see a map for the presale? I could not find any..There was no map of the stadium when we could buy the tickets for the presale, you just got a block with a row and seatnumber, and that was about it, no graphics of the seatplan. Edited April 25, 2013 at 05:15 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
isurrender Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:15 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:15 PM Yes, you can still check it out : still available on your "account" page...(europe tickets) Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:20 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:20 PM I'm 'porte w' as well on the Friday. When I was booking it I saw where the seats are. Quite near the back but we're on the floor, not the sides. Hopefully the stage is high enough that we'll still see. Not really caring cause it's my first Celine concert and just being there is amazing! : I'm there on the Tuesday , row 50 seat 50 :-)My first Celine concert too I'm so looking forward to it! I think the floor is good in general , even tho we are back we might still get an amazing view!! Thanks for the info , I was so flustered this morning , it was all in French ,I don't speak fluent French and I was just winging it really and didn't even see the seats! Lol Then I saw on here that some of the seats were bad and I was like oh no I paid 170 for a bad seat but even so it's Celine , there are no bad seats! He he 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
browseceline Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:20 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:20 PM (edited) Yes, you can still check it out : still available on your "account" page...(europe tickets) Yes now I found it. But that is the same seatplan they have on their site. However, they say on the site that this seatplan can always be different, according the artist that is gonna perform or the organiser of the concert. When the stage is bigger for example. So I don't trust that ticketplan anymore. I hope they will show a correct one soon. Edited April 25, 2013 at 05:22 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Celinefan1993 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:23 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:23 PM Buying a ticket this morning was a mess. You could not change your ticket, they picked the ticket and that was about it. At first I thought is that not far away, but glad that I decided to take it and pay for it. At least I don't have to stress anymore and still have wonderful view I think:-)And you are right it sounds strange to me too if they were going to make such a big stage that it starts at 152, but that was what was told to Dionesque, so maybe that ticketguy made a mistake. We will know tomorrow i think. And where did you see a map for the presale? I could not find any..There was no map of the stadium when we could buy the tickets for the presale, you just got a block with a row and seatnumber, and that was about it, no graphics of the seatplan. I think this whole set-up is a mess!! I think there will be a lot of angry Céline fans. I'm curious on which tickets there will be sold tomorrow... Yes, that would be a huge stage. They won't do that I think. Yes, you can still check it out : still available on your "account" page...(europe tickets) I just checked my profile at celindion.com but it's not on my page by Europe Tickets. I heard that there will be a special stage but; don't ask me anything about it. Quote
Celinefan1993 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:25 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:25 PM Whoops! Found it too! Quote
c4n4d4 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM We are from her fan club shouldn't we deserve better places then other people whe only goto her concert without being a fan? Just because some people aren't in her fan club doesn't mean they aren't fans and it doesn't mean that because you are a member of Team Celine that you deserve better seats than those who aren't a member of Team Celine. 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
browseceline Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM Red heads say they are going to announce something big about Bercy.... I wonder if this also applies to Antwerpen.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinedionfan1 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:30 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:30 PM Lol I had to do the same ...good practice for our French tho!I didn't even know what seats I got until after Hahaha, you didn't get to see where you were sat? I saw my seats on the seating map before I purchased them Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:38 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:38 PM Hahaha, you didn't get to see where you were sat? I saw my seats on the seating map before I purchased them No I was so flustered with the French and then I had my friend texting me going I got mine and for some reason I didn't see the map with the seats so I was like omg where am I sitting???lol Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
gines Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:40 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:40 PM I sell a ticket for 29 november in Bercy. Total price: 198,5€Contact: ginessanchezvargas@gmail.com Quote
browseceline Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:42 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:42 PM So that will mean that there will be a stick of block 1-2-3-4 will be shortened? Dan alsnog begrijp ik niet aan wie die tickets verkocht gaan worden aan blok 1-2-3-4... Ik vind het allemaal maar een beetje raar eerlijk gezegd... Er was geloof ik al gezegd dat er één podium zou komen maar, ik betwijfel het of dat een podium gaat worden van 20-25 meter in de lengte en dan 50 meter in de breedte... I just emailed sportpaleis for an answer. I asked them what the seatplan is and about which blocks are closest to the stage and if the stageplan they have on their site is the same one that Celine Dion will have in Antwerpen. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
L'amour Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:44 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:44 PM Buying the tickets today has been a nightmare!I'm Italian and many fans like me have asked for help on facebook...the sale started a bit later and nobody had a clue on how we could purchase a bloody ticket.they put a small sentence in the description box with a link...i was expecting a proper graphic like every other concerts sold on that site, maybe choosing the seat! I have no problem in french but still i didn't think i had to look through the page to find the access!!!I almost bought a lara fabian ticket last night just to make sure i knew how the platform worked! ahahah Anyway, i got two tickets Carre OR for friday and 2 tickets cat 2 for saturday Do you think that they're going to put new seats on sale tomorrow?Of course i'm exclusively interest in Carre Or category I'M so (quite) HAPPY!!! An 1 Quote http://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1p0d5-0F...jgecDjqykxhCXZu MY LOVE...See I would share my whole life with you Would you do the same for me? I would give all I am to you Would you do the same for me?
L'amour Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:54 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:54 PM No I was so flustered with the French and then I had my friend texting me going I got mine and for some reason I didn't see the map with the seats so I was like omg where am I sitting???lol I have had the same problem: i have put two carre or tickets in the basket without choosing them, and then i have thought: wait a minute, what the F**k is that??? i wanna choose my seats!so i deleted it and went back and...no carre or seats available! I wanted to die actually After five minutes of refreshing the page i have found two seatsI have gone crazy!!!!i have put them in the basket and directly paid them without seeing where they were ahahah HAPPINESS rhymes with INSANITY!ahahaha Quote http://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1p0d5-0F...jgecDjqykxhCXZu MY LOVE...See I would share my whole life with you Would you do the same for me? I would give all I am to you Would you do the same for me?
celinedionfan1 Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:57 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 05:57 PM No I was so flustered with the French and then I had my friend texting me going I got mine and for some reason I didn't see the map with the seats so I was like omg where am I sitting???lol Hahaha!! Yeah it was a mess. I had to order tickets for me and my friend, because we wanted to sit next to each other. I ended up having to call her every 2 minutes and ask her if she wanted the tickets that I got my hands on. I even stepped out of class for an hour to get the tickets, luckily my teacher was nice and she felt sorry for me afterwards because everything went wrong with the ticket site LOL Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:03 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:03 PM I have had the same problem: i have put two carre or tickets in the basket without choosing them, and then i have thought: wait a minute, what the F**k is that??? i wanna choose my seats!so i deleted it and went back and...no carre or seats available! I wanted to die actually After five minutes of refreshing the page i have found two seatsI have gone crazy!!!!i have put them in the basket and directly paid them without seeing where they were ahahah HAPPINESS rhymes with INSANITY!ahahaha Oh I had the timer counting down then it froze for 10 mins while paying! I was close to tears lol But looks like all the stress was worth it for us both :-) Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:05 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:05 PM Hahaha!! Yeah it was a mess. I had to order tickets for me and my friend, because we wanted to sit next to each other. I ended up having to call her every 2 minutes and ask her if she wanted the tickets that I got my hands on. I even stepped out of class for an hour to get the tickets, luckily my teacher was nice and she felt sorry for me afterwards because everything went wrong with the ticket site LOL That's so nice of your teacher! Happy you got your tickets too :-) Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Lindah1984 Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:12 PM Just because some people aren't in her fan club doesn't mean they aren't fans and it doesn't mean that because you are a member of Team Celine that you deserve better seats than those who aren't a member of Team Celine. Deserve is a big word. But I would think a team Celine pre-sale should give better or the same sort of seats, not worse, wich I do not know if thats true.If the tickets are better tomorrow that would be very strange and disappointing. Quote
Celinefan1993 Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:14 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:14 PM I just emailed sportpaleis for an answer. I asked them what the seatplan is and about which blocks are closest to the stage and if the stageplan they have on their site is the same one that Celine Dion will have in Antwerpen. I'm very, very curious! Let me know something if you got the answer! Quote
Lindah1984 Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:18 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:18 PM About block 1-2-3-4 Official VIP Experience Packages are also available during this presale (no PIN code required). http://www.eventtravel.com/Celine-Dion-fan-Club-Pre-Sale-2013?agentCodeWeblink=AF183 Celine Dion - Antwerp 21 November 2013 Celine Dion Front Row Package includes:Celine Dion Front Row Ticket in Block 003 or 004VIP entrance (where available)Admittance to the 'Sans Attendre' room including:Pre show hospitality receptionSpecially selected menuComplimentary beverages (beers, wine and soft drinks)[*]Crowd-free merchandise shopping [*]Exclusive gift items[*]Collectible laminate to remember your evening[*]On site Event HostsPRICE €575 / £517.50 per person including taxes Celine Dion Hospitality Package includes:Celine Dion Premium Reserved Category 1 Seated Ticket in Rows 2-4VIP entrance (where available) Admittance to the 'Sans Attendre' room including:Pre show hospitality receptionSpecially selected menuComplimentary beverages (beers, wine and soft drinks)[*]Crowd-free merchandise shopping[*]Exclusive gift items[*]Collectible laminate to remember your evening[*]On site Event HostsPRICE €525 / £472.50 per person including taxes Quote
Lindah1984 Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:31 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:31 PM They had also tickets with acces for the soundcheck.So I am jealous at them. And looking at them. Oke and happy for them I am sitting behind them and the wheelchair section in the corner.Nevertheless I very excited!!! French concerts are very different then the english, songs you would never hear on the enligsh shows. Quote
egyptstrawb Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:32 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:32 PM I'm there on the Tuesday , row 50 seat 50 :-)My first Celine concert too I'm so looking forward to it! I think the floor is good in general , even tho we are back we might still get an amazing view!!Thanks for the info , I was so flustered this morning , it was all in French ,I don't speak fluent French and I was just winging it really and didn't even see the seats! LolThen I saw on here that some of the seats were bad and I was like oh no I paid 170 for a bad seat but even so it's Celine , there are no bad seats!He he I had the same problem with the french thing. Had done a dry run of booking the ticket last night for a different concert on the website (except for the payment of course)so i'd know what I was doing but then it was all change this morning with the wait and the different website all in french. I just winged it. Thank goodness the stressing paid off. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:37 PM So nice to see the forum buzzing with excitement. Quote
Istike Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:40 PM Guys! Do u know Sportpaleis seating plan espacially the counting of rows? I'm afraid that my seat in row 1 block 216 will be the LAST seat.... I hope it's not true. For me row 1 means the first..... I know that in Bercy that's the plan but I don't want to believe that they resereved the worst places for the fans..... Quote IstiHungarian Fan Club
LuisMa Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:44 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 06:44 PM Guys! Do u know Sportpaleis seating plan espacially the counting of rows? I'm afraid that my seat in row 1 block 216 will be the LAST seat.... I hope it's not true. For me row 1 means the first..... I know that in Bercy that's the plan but I don't want to believe that they resereved the worst places for the fans..... That would have been a mess. I bought my Antwerpen ticket first thing, on the upper ring, but I don't think they would start assigning the last seats first. It wouldn't make a lot of sense. Thank God I got nice ones for Paris, if that's the case. Quote
Recommended Posts