duri Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM For Madonna´s show last year (also on ticketnet.fr) was chance to print ticket at home, I hoped it will be same for Celine but no ... but we will have nice ticket ... Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
hanky Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM Guys, has anyone got VIP tickets? Quote
Timster Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM Yeah the delivery and insurance charges are disgusting but you have no option Surely that insurance isn't mandatory? You will always get a refund if the show is cancelled, it's just in case you are ill or something and can't make the show. Quote
emiliejolie Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM Buying tickets today was such a mess !!!!! When i reached the right section no gold tickets available. I went for a VIP packages. The best ones with very first row seats were already sold out. But finally i get VIP Hot sound experience for 30th november and 01 December. I am delighted. :clap: :clap: Especially because i booked three nights at George V so i really wanted to have the best experience I could :clap: :clap: See you very soon all fans 1 Quote
Bralo20 Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM OK, according to someone on celinedion.com's forum the Sportpaleis blocks 001 to 004 are kept for the VIP packages available through celinedion.com (thus via eventtravel.com). I doubt they will sell those nearly 2.000 seats to VIP packages so I hope they release them somewhere before the show starts (maybe a couple of weeks before?). VIP Packages through Sportpaleis.be have seats in the 154 etc.. blocks. Quote ...
isurrender Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM Nobody has booked for Antwerp? Who the hell got the first 3 raws? HAHA Quote
isurrender Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM OK, according to someone on celinedion.com's forum the Sportpaleis blocks 001 to 004 are kept for the VIP packages available through celinedion.com (thus via eventtravel.com). I doubt they will sell those nearly 2.000 seats to VIP packages so I hope they release them somewhere before the show starts (maybe a couple of weeks before?). VIP Packages through Sportpaleis.be have seats in the 154 etc.. blocks. That's wrong. I have first cat block 3 raw 8. Which is according the plan of the venue 8th raw from the stage. Just dying. Quote
Bralo20 Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM Nobody has booked for Antwerp? Who the hell got the first 3 raws? HAHA I have a ticket for Antwerp but I won't pay it since the seats suck. I'll try it again through the general sale tomorrow and otherwise I just buy a VIP package I guess. Quote ...
abadi Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM (edited) Guys heeeeelp. I don't know but when I try to purchase tickets for Paris, I simply don't see any button that allows me to purchase. I went to Team Celine, but http://www.ticketnet.fr does not give me any space to put the code or the option to buy what can I do? Please give me a link for the VIP package, pleeeeeeeeese! Edited April 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM by abadi Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM Guys heeeeelp. I don't know but when I try to purchase tickets for Paris, I simply don't see any button that allows me to purchase. I went to Team Celine, but http://www.ticketnet.fr does not give me any space to put the code or the option to buy what can I do? Please give me a link for the VIP package, pleeeeeeeeese! The VIP package has a different link on Celines site give me a minute and il get it Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Davey84 Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM (edited) The situation with Antwerp is really shady!! I really wonder if those blocks are in the ring or on the floor!?! I have tickets in block 119, but I don't know if I should keep them or try for better tickets tomorrow Surely they can't keep all those square field tickets for only VIP!?!?! There is a thread for complaining about the Antwerp tickets on the official forum: http://www.celinedion.com/ca/node/203083 maybe posting there will help? Edited April 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM Guys heeeeelp. I don't know but when I try to purchase tickets for Paris, I simply don't see any button that allows me to purchase. I went to Team Celine, but http://www.ticketnet.fr does not give me any space to put the code or the option to buy what can I do? Please give me a link for the VIP package, pleeeeeeeeese! Link to VIP packages http://www.eventtravel.com/Celine-Dion-fan-Club-Pre-Sale-2013?agentCodeWeblink=AF183 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
abadi Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM The VIP package has a different link on Celines site give me a minute and il get it Thaaanks! I cannot wait!!!! Quote
duri Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM Guys heeeeelp. I don't know but when I try to purchase tickets for Paris, I simply don't see any button that allows me to purchase. I went to Team Celine, but http://www.ticketnet.fr does not give me any space to put the code or the option to buy what can I do? Please give me a link for the VIP package, pleeeeeeeeese!Go on coullier FB page there is a link I did it this way. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
isurrender Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM (edited) I have a ticket for Antwerp but I won't pay it since the seats suck. I'll try it again through the general sale tomorrow and otherwise I just buy a VIP package I guess. Which one do you have? Because I tried twice (2 different accounts on TC) and actually, was just a joke to me as I didn't plan to go. Just wanted to give it a try (as also because I don't like the fact seats are given randomly). First time , I got block 1 raw 9 (1 seat). When I saw this: I couldn't believe it. Then I got block 3 raw 8 ( 2 seats). Block 1 to 4 are parallel, so same level. I don't know if we can do that but I can give you my first booking if it's possible and if you like this seat; Edited April 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM by isurrender Quote
Davey84 Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM it is weird you got those seats, and all the others are in the ring Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
abadi Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM Thanks for sending the link! Are the VIP seats front and on the floor? The price is crazy and I want to make sure before making the purchase. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM (edited) I've got the Floor seats but the 33rd row, is it good? Edited April 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LuisMa Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM How exciting to read that the countdown for Antwerpen and Bercy has already begun for many! Quote
Shaun Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM How exciting to read that the countdown for Antwerpen and Bercy has already begun for many! Indeed. :clap: I'm also sad though that the experience this morning wasn't what it should be for many fans. It should've been effortless and a joy purchasing fan seats in a pre-sale. Sadly it seems many people haven't experienced that, the exact opposite in fact. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Bralo20 Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM That's wrong. I have first cat block 3 raw 8. Which is according the plan of the venue 8th raw from the stage. Just dying. How did you get that? I did multiple of bookings and i wouldn't get a decent seat. Quote ...
isurrender Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM I don't know. And I was even wrong , I checked again : my first booking is not raw 9 but 7. Not lying: # Type Bloc Rangée Place 1 Fanclub 001 7 9 Quote
LuisMa Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM Indeed. :clap: I'm also sad though that the experience this morning wasn't what it should be for many fans. It should've been effortless and a joy purchasing fan seats in a pre-sale. Sadly it seems many people haven't experienced that, the exact opposite in fact.Yes. At some moment it was also depressing for me. I was yelling at poor hb: open a new account! Refresh! Quick! Now! Next! :laugh:Bless him. 3 Quote
Bralo20 Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:23 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:23 AM Présale for Antwerp is finished it seems... Quote ...
LuisMa Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM Présale for Antwerp is finished it seems...Phew that was fast. Quote
Yangedd Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM Guys, I'm delighted to announce that I am going. Yes! My first ever Celine concert. My partner is getting the tickets from Team Celine seeing as I am not a member. And here was me expecting to wait for god knows how long for Celine to return to Ireland. I'm a bit disappointed that it isn't an English concert, but hey, I'm still delighted. I wasn't expecting this until my partner rang me from work yesterday and asked me if I wanted to go. Hell, of course I do! 6 Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
QueenCeline87 Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM Guys, I'm delighted to announce that I am going. Yes! My first ever Celine concert. My partner is getting the tickets from Team Celine seeing as I am not a member. And here was me expecting to wait for god knows how long for Celine to return to Ireland. I'm a bit disappointed that it isn't an English concert, but hey, I'm still delighted. I wasn't expecting this until my partner rang me from work yesterday and asked me if I wanted to go. Hell, of course I do! I'm so happy for you! This is my first concert too and I'm traveling from Ireland I think she will be back to Dublin in the future too so we will have our English concert then:-) Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
blue515 Posted April 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM If I BUY this package,can I meet Celine before the show ? Celine Dion Platinum Front Row Package includes:Celine Dion Front Row TicketVIP entrance (where available)Access to watch Celine Dion's soundcheck/rehearsal before the concertAdmittance to the 'Sans Attendre' room for a pre show hospitality receptionCrowd-free merchandise shopping Exclusive gift itemsCollectible laminate to remember your eveningOn site Event Hosts PRICE €799 / £719.10 per person including taxes Quote Life Is A Dream I Am Dreaming
DionFanAlways Posted April 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM Whew yall are making me nervous just reading yalls comments!!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
emiliejolie Posted April 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM Posted April 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM If I BUY this package,can I meet Celine before the show ? Celine Dion Platinum Front Row Package includes:Celine Dion Front Row TicketVIP entrance (where available)Access to watch Celine Dion's soundcheck/rehearsal before the concertAdmittance to the 'Sans Attendre' room for a pre show hospitality receptionCrowd-free merchandise shopping Exclusive gift itemsCollectible laminate to remember your eveningOn site Event Hosts PRICE €799 / £719.10 per person including taxes NO meeting is not included Quote
Recommended Posts