Adeva Posted January 22, 2013 at 03:58 AM Posted January 22, 2013 at 03:58 AM Good photoshop. They will certainly use some of these photos for her new CD. She has no time to do another shoot before the start of the promotion tour. Maybe that's why they did the silly cartoons for SA. I love the cover photo. Would make a great CD cover! Quote
mirage Posted February 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM Posted February 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM Has someone ordered this magazine?!If so, when does this magazine get shipped? :-) Quote
mike_z Posted February 14, 2013 at 02:57 PM Posted February 14, 2013 at 02:57 PM I've bought it! Haven't received any e-mails nor the magazine! they were supposed to ship it sometime in february! Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted February 14, 2013 at 09:58 PM Posted February 14, 2013 at 09:58 PM they were suposted to ship it feb 9 but don't know if it is shipped from France of from the states.. i'm also still waiting for my copy.. haven't had any emails yet... maybe we have to wait a little longer. Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Yentl Anchel Posted February 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM Posted February 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM today I got the magazine by mail!! And it looks wonderful! I emailed them to ask about the orders and they did send out the magazines Wednesday so all of us should be expecting the magazine to arrive soon. Maybe for the ones who ordered it from the USA or Canada have to wait a little longer. Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
mike_z Posted February 16, 2013 at 03:26 PM Posted February 16, 2013 at 03:26 PM Good! so you got the magazine but you didn't get any e-mails informing about shipping status, right? Quote
Ejion Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM I ordered the magazine on Jan 21st and until now(Feb 17), it still haven't arrived. I only got a confirmation email. Does anyone know how to contact them? They're quick on charging my card but slow on delivering the merchandise Quote
mike_z Posted February 18, 2013 at 07:59 AM Posted February 18, 2013 at 07:59 AM yeah I've already paid my credit card! Hope they're reliable for overseas shipping! Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted February 18, 2013 at 04:03 PM Posted February 18, 2013 at 04:03 PM as seen in another post on the forum I already got the magazine Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 18, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted February 18, 2013 at 05:51 PM Do you have an email to contact because I still dont know if my mag was shipped or not..... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Ejion Posted February 18, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted February 18, 2013 at 06:40 PM I emailed them yesterday (communication@kdpresse.com <communication@kdpresse.com>) and got a response today. They sent me an 'order receipt'. They said that they shipped my order last Wed.(Feb. 13th) so it should arrive soon. Hopefully by this week. 1 Quote
Ejion Posted February 20, 2013 at 03:46 AM Posted February 20, 2013 at 03:46 AM I got my magazines today! I wish there was more pictures though but I'm happy I didn't expect it to be big and heavy. I like the glossy finish! One of the best sets/era of Celine pictures I've ever seen! Quote
mike_z Posted February 25, 2013 at 05:58 PM Posted February 25, 2013 at 05:58 PM Still haven't got it! :s Quote
c4n4d4 Posted February 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM Posted February 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM My friend ordered it in Jan. and received hers last week. I imagine depending on how the mail is in your country/area regarding international shipments will also affect when you get it. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
mike_z Posted March 2, 2013 at 02:43 PM Posted March 2, 2013 at 02:43 PM I just got mine! WOW!I can't believe how cool that magazine looks, so happy Céline is in it! Hope it hits the stores!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.