rhapsodion Posted January 20, 2013 at 03:14 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 03:14 AM Can I just add for future reference..... I didn't add any water marks to the pictures' they are here for everyone to share..... I hope other sites will also do the same Loved the interview! Still got a couple of pics to upload..... Ill do it soon Hope u urs enjoyed the interview! Some good questions and I love the introduction! Kev x Bravo Kev, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: Quote
Mattie Posted January 20, 2013 at 03:21 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 03:21 AM Absolutely beautiful photos of her. She just gets more and more beautiful. 1 Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
kevincheung410 Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:16 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:16 AM Can I just add for future reference..... I didn't add any water marks to the pictures' they are here for everyone to share..... I hope other sites will also do the same Loved the interview! Still got a couple of pics to upload..... Ill do it soon Hope u urs enjoyed the interview! Some good questions and I love the introduction! Kev x Cool!!!!!!!! The following pic is my favourite from this magazine. Anyone has it on HQ? http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/celine/7Hollywood1_zps066dd50f.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Koolan Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:33 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:33 AM I love how the interviewer mentions her legs in the intro. Indeed, great questions! This is getting me excited for her new English album. Thanks Kev. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Angel2006 Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:39 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:39 AM I love, love, love this photoshoot!! WOW!! The interviewer was right. I have never seen Celine look so beautiful!! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted January 20, 2013 at 07:10 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 07:10 AM The interview was very unique.. very different from what we're used to! One of the picture almost look like the cover of LTAL + the mole Please, the world need to meet this new Céline! Quote
Davey84 Posted January 20, 2013 at 09:19 AM Posted January 20, 2013 at 09:19 AM How many pages is it? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted January 20, 2013 at 01:02 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 01:02 PM Cool!!!!!!!! The following pic is my favourite from this magazine. Anyone has it on HQ? http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/celine/7Hollywood1_zps066dd50f.jpgI think this is my favorite also. To me, the shot does a great job of saying "legendary", "larger than life!" Also, to me, it says.."I'm great and know it!" (not that she would say that) 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted January 20, 2013 at 02:05 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 02:05 PM ^I agree. By the way she's been posing for her latest photoshoots, it shows that she's sexy and she knows it. 1 Quote
mike_z Posted January 20, 2013 at 04:32 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 04:32 PM LOVE THEM! just bought the magazine! I was wondering, do you think we'll get an email when the order is shipped? Quote
LuisMa Posted January 20, 2013 at 04:33 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 04:33 PM (edited) LOVE THEM! just bought the magazine! I was wondering, do you think we'll get an email when the order is shipped? If they have good customer service, they should send a confirmation email as the order is placed and then another one when the order is shipped. Edited January 20, 2013 at 04:33 PM by LuisMa Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 20, 2013 at 04:48 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 04:48 PM I love this interview! I can just see her expressions and gestures as I read this! Especially when she talks about fashion, shoes, jewelry and Oribe! Well, the whole thing! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Bell Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:29 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 05:29 PM Cool photos! But I'm not a fan of the cover, looks a bit weird to me. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
mike_z Posted January 20, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 06:37 PM I just realized this magazine is directed by Alix Malka... which means it's not part of the promotion for the new album. I guess he just wanted to showcase his pictures that hadn't been used for SA Quote
Koolan Posted January 20, 2013 at 09:04 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 09:04 PM http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/36861258260910151441628613343158752215n.jpg http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/540544131912394892399798583439579394319772n.pngThe mole makes her look sexier. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celine-rc Posted January 20, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 09:45 PM Great pictures ! Great interview ! Hooray Céline ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Javito Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM Am I the only one who doesn't like the mole? After all these years, why to remark that now? 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:33 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:33 PM Am I the only one who doesn't like the mole? After all these years, why to remark that now? No. I think it's too prominent! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinemaniacaik Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM FREAKING AWESOME! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Xpresso Posted January 21, 2013 at 01:09 AM Posted January 21, 2013 at 01:09 AM I hope some of the pics from that photoshoot will be used for the new album. I remember that Céline mentioned that the photoshoot took 2 days, and with about 15 different looks!So there's a lot more guys!! 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted January 21, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted January 21, 2013 at 05:36 AM "Sometimes I ask myself if I'm abnormally normal?" I love it! She is so adorable!! 2 Quote
empress Posted January 21, 2013 at 06:01 PM Posted January 21, 2013 at 06:01 PM I like the mole. I just wish they wouldn't photoshop so much! Quote
mirage Posted January 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM Posted January 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM Thank you for the pictures without watermark!! THANK YOU! it's a fun interview to read! Love it when she talks about Oribe haha, never heard her talk about other man than Rene she really loves and knows fashion, makes me so happy. how i wish she would be in Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Elle, I'm so curious what her new album will bring, considering the fact that Sans Attendre is doing very very well, and this promotion with amazing pictures, I'm a bit afraid that right now at this time an 'vegas' oriented album is not the best choice... but we will see what happens Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM Posted January 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM Lol, her comment about him made me look him up! I had no clue who he was? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
quaizee Posted January 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted January 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM No. I think it's too prominent! But in real life (lol!) --with no makeup-- it doesn't seems to be "that big"or Am I the onlyone who didn't notice about the mole until this photoshoot? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM Posted January 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM Am I the only one who didn't notice about the mole until this photoshoot? Lol! No! That's what I'm saying. I can't help but notice it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Mattie Posted January 22, 2013 at 01:19 AM Posted January 22, 2013 at 01:19 AM I think the mole looks cute, she's cute - she can pull anything off. Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
mebe Posted January 22, 2013 at 03:53 AM Posted January 22, 2013 at 03:53 AM I have no problem with the mole...I love those pics!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.