Jump to content

Celine 'En Toute Intimite' December 17th


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does someone knows where were taped the performances or when???? :o

 

It was taped at Terrebone, Québec, at "Le Mirage", Céline and René's golf club. It was probably taped the same day they shot the video for Le Miracle, about a month ago!

 

By the way! This show made me love ATTENDRE even more! I'm craving for a video!!! You can watch her "live" performance on youtube, part 6!

  • Like 2
Posted
I'm so in love with "Attendre" :wub: This song very much needs a videoclip, showing all the meaning behind the lyrics. They could shot a great video for this song if they want to.
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

It was taped at Terrebone, Québec, at "Le Mirage", Céline and René's golf club. It was probably taped the same day they shot the video for Le Miracle, about a month ago!

 

By the way! This show made me love ATTENDRE even more! I'm craving for a video!!! You can watch her "live" performance on youtube, part 6!

I'm so in love with "Attendre" :wub: This song very much needs a videoclip, showing all the meaning behind the lyrics. They could shot a great video for this song if they want to.

I couldn't agree with both of you more!! "Attendre" is amazing :heart: I love the way the song climbs the scale. I do hope they make a video for this....!!

  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

It was taped at Terrebone, Québec, at "Le Mirage", Céline and René's golf club. It was probably taped the same day they shot the video for Le Miracle, about a month ago!

 

By the way! This show made me love ATTENDRE even more! I'm craving for a video!!! You can watch her "live" performance on youtube, part 6!

 

Yes, I know that! I mean the performances of "Le miracle", "Attendre"......... I´m sure it was in France right?????

Posted

you guys can download her latest show in Celine Dion Pt http://celinedionpt....eos/tv2012.htm. More wonderfully, All is HD :">

 

thank you! is there any chance that someone will translate just the part about Celine & Rene? please?! :xmas_unsure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineThing.jpg
Posted

Yes, I know that! I mean the performances of "Le miracle", "Attendre"......... I´m sure it was in France right?????

I know....she did so many shows in that little time span it's hard to keep up with them all! It doesn't look like any special I have seen yet.

  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I know....she did so many shows in that little time span it's hard to keep up with them all! It doesn't look like any special I have seen yet.

 

yes, you´re right! ;) Thank you anyway! :)

Posted
Did anyone understand exactly what she was saying about credit cards? It sounded like she didn't know how to use a machine once . .maybe a swiping machine or an ATM? And then she was saying something about trying to shop over the phone, and I guess they asked her questions to verify her identity (what is the address of her office?) and she didn't know how to answer them and was jokingly asking if she should sing a song to prove she's Celine Dion . .. I think that's what she was saying. it sounded like she was saying something about having once had her own car and her own credit card, but that life has changed . . .was just wondering if anyone understood more of that part. Thanks!
Posted
Well that's funny if she was talking about ordering on line and offering to sing for them! :)
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Did anyone understand exactly what she was saying about credit cards? It sounded like she didn't know how to use a machine once . .maybe a swiping machine or an ATM? And then she was saying something about trying to shop over the phone, and I guess they asked her questions to verify her identity (what is the address of her office?) and she didn't know how to answer them and was jokingly asking if she should sing a song to prove she's Celine Dion . .. I think that's what she was saying. it sounded like she was saying something about having once had her own car and her own credit card, but that life has changed . . .was just wondering if anyone understood more of that part. Thanks!

she was saying, : she tried once to go to an ATM, it didn't worked, she was a little embarrassed, she didn't want peoples think that she didn't have money on her account and then quit discretly...

 

About the credit card : she said, when you shop for a big amount , the credit card cie phone the store to have confirmation, they want some code that she didn't know, then the facturation address that she didn't know either, then maybe i should offer them to sing a song to prove her identity...Now that's Annie Horth who does moste of the shopping, she doesn't want to bother with that, she prefers spending time at home with her family. She add that Annie didn't have those kind of problems,

 

She said too that she drove her own car , a sport one....

Edited by québecflower
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

she was saying, : she tried once to go to an ATM, it didn't worked, she was a little embarrassed, she didn't want peoples think that she didn't have money on her account and then quit discretly...

 

About the credit card : she said, when you shop for a big amount , the credit card cie phone the store to have confirmation, they want some code that she didn't know, then the facturation address that she didn't know either, then maybe i should offer them to sing a song to prove her identity...Now that's Annie Horth who does moste of the shopping, she doesn't want to bother with that, she prefers spending time at home with her family. She add that Annie didn't have those kind of problems,

 

She said too that she drove her own car , a sport one....

 

Thank you!

Posted

thank you! is there any chance that someone will translate just the part about Celine & Rene? please?! :xmas_unsure:

 

I'm going to try, because I adore Celine and Rene and their love together, but my French is not great - I miss lots of words and make plenty of mistakes, so please correct me . but here goes:

 

Daniela: By a coincidence of the calendar, this show will air on December 17th.

Celine [makes some exclamation??] It's a very important date -- the anniversary of our marriage - the 17th of December

Daniela: 1994 . . It's 18 years

Celine: 18 years already of marriage - We have grown together - There are words we don't need to say - there are looks that say it all. It's much more strong now than before . . . I think it's a little like singing, at the beginning of my career, when I sang a song, I did a lot; I had to prove to myself, I am capable of doing it, [??] each time so people would love me, people would love me, people would love me. . , and at some point I said to myself, "I think I've proven myself" [??], and I do it for pleasure, and because I want to do it. . . And in love -- one wants to please. one wants to ??? One wants to be sexy; one wants that our man will want us all the time . .and as we grew [??], that's the magic [????] . . Rene and I, we've been so lucky to be able to live together a love story that didn't need to be created, that has existed since always and [??] life together, it's marvelous.

[cut to Celine on Lise Payette in 1992, crying about not being able to say the name of the man she loves]

Rene: I was at the [console?] in the studio, and I cried at the same time as she did. [then I think he says something about the people working there having seen his reaction, but not having said anything about it until several years later]

-cut back to Celine crying on Lise Payette show

Maman Dion: [says something about how many years Celine waited to announce to everyone that she was in love with Rene]

-Cut to Celine on the Julie Synder show in the 90s, talking about her mother's reaction to her being in love with Rene

Maman Dion: [don't know most of what she said; I find her accent really hard to understand, but I think Daniela asked her what she told Rene, and she said she can't say; that's between her and Rene]

-cut back to Celine on Lise Payette show-

Rene: [something about being perfect]

-cut back to Celine on Julie Synder show in the 90s and how hard it was for her to keep her love for Rene a secret . to not be able to walk hand in hand with him on the street, etc-

Rene: We have talked, my wife and I [??]. . she grew up, she got older, and when one has the same passion, it's easier to appreciate the other person [?] I don't know how it happened; I don't know more than you, but it happened . .the friendship changed to love [he refers to Celine's song "D'Amour or D'amitie," which means "Love or Friendship", and it then cuts to Celine singing that ca. 1985]

-cut to Taking Chances DVD; Rene touring the hotel where they first kissed-

-cut to Rene being interviewed at American Music Awards ca. 1998, talking about how amazing it is to see all the stars. He is asked if there's anyone in particular he's excited about seeing, and he says "Celine Dion." (so cute!)-

-cut to Celine at Stade de France in 1999, telling the audience that Rene is doing well; then cut to Celine and Rene on a show in 2000, watching that video, with Rene crying

Rene: Me also, I am a little too sensitive [??] I also cry often

- cut to Celine and Ferland recording Une Chance Qu'on S'a

Rene: We cry together . .We cried when we heard the song Une Chance Qu'on S'a

Celine: Je t'ai, tu m'as [quoting the song: "I have you, you have me"]

Daniela: When you hear that song, it sounds like it was written for you

Celine: it's an extraordinary song, which became [??] for us. .It's our hymn to love

-cut to Ferland talking about the song; how Celine and Rene had told him that they'd cried when they heard the song because "une chance qu'on s'a" was something they'd say to each other in private -

Celine: I wanted to do this song because I love it enormously, and I'm a big, big fan of Jean-Pierre

- cut to Ferland talking about how amazing it is to hear Celine sing the song

[Daniela and Celine talk about Je N'ai Pas Besoin D'Amour; Celine talks about how the title is not what people would expect to hear from her, since she's all about love; how she cried when she heard the song and cried so much she could hardly talk to Ferland when

she called him to talk to him about it . . She talks about how she's always received so much love throughout her life -- she doesn't need the artificial stuff (I guess the flowers, the romance, all that - what really matters is the true, actual love - i.e. the line in the song that says "Help -- I need *your* love")

-cut to Celine singing the song

Rene - [??] I hope she needs my love because [??]

- cut to Rene making a speech on Celine's 40th birthday, saying how beautiful she looks

Rene: I tell her often that she is beautiful, [and I thank her??] I adore her

-cut to Rene singing his own words to the melody of PQTME, for Celine's 30th bday video: "So brilliant and so beautiful/you are my spark/ Our dream continues/ Celine, I adore you."

-cut to Celine singing Je N'ai pas besoin d'amour

[Celine and Daniela talking - missed a lot here]

Celine: I believe in destiny; Rene has [fulfilled?] all my desires

[Celine talks about not having had another real boyfriend, other than trying when she was a teenager b/c she thought it was time, that she was of the age to have a boyfriend]

-cut to Celine and Rene at a concert ca. 1998 on their anniversary, with a skit done for them by some famous actors in a comedy show in Quebec -- I didn't really follow what they were saying, but the actors end by shouting "Make love! make love! make love!"

Daniela: [something like: Is that your secret? Making love?]

Celine: It's true that making love is extraordinary, but making love for me is much more than sex, much more than phsyically engaging [??] making love is sharing, understanding, dialogue, listening to the other. I think that making love with my husband today is not only physical, but also spiritual, emotional, listening . .[??] it's like confiding in the other, without waiting (which is translated as "sans attendre," so they laugh at that)

 

There's more, but it's too much to translate right now . . but they are such a sweet couple! Love them!

  • Like 3
Posted
^Thank you! How special. :heart:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
thank you, thank you, thank you for translation!!!! :xmas_w00t:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineThing.jpg
Posted
Can someone please post sceen caps from the behind the scenes photoshoot? The funny footage of Celine putting her belt around that guy's head and pics of the orange dress and the white corset dress? I love that photoshoot so, so much!! :wub2:

highfive.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My God. This ALMOST beats her recent interview on Quebec TV. GREAT SHOW. I loved every second and this really reassured me that Celine is performing because she wants to be there, not out of obligation. I love her.
  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...