LuisMa Posted December 17, 2012 at 09:53 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 09:53 PM (edited) Thanks to the interview I listened to "L'amour Peut Prendre Froid" more carefully... what a well-written song. Very poignant. Edited December 17, 2012 at 09:54 PM by LuisMa Quote
Davey84 Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM This special is so weird. They 'previewed' the new songs either playback or in short but they dare to put up a performance of RDMH. Don't y'all know??? RDMH will be the first new single of WAAF!!! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
dj4celine Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM (edited) I always loved LPPF. I loved the english version of the song as well. Although I was never a fan of Johnny, I didn't mind his vocals on this song at all. In fact, it made me check out a few more songs of his. Davey, if that happens, I hope the album tanks out of the BB200 on its second week Edited December 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM by dj4celine Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM (edited) Davey. And yes, Dhruvie. I was never a fan as well, and I didn't like the song at all. But tonight I gave it another try, as I said and I like it now. Edited December 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM by LuisMa Quote
celinefandelux Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM The performances were probably from the upcoming NRJ special, to air in 3 days. Don't have another explanation! However great special, that interview when she cried because she had to hide her love for René was just very special, I had never seen that! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM has anyone recorded it? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM I always loved LPPF. I loved the english version of the song as well. Although I was never a fan of Johnny, I didn't mind his vocals on this song at all. In fact, it made me check out a few more songs of his. What's the title of the english version? Would like to give it a try Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM Don't y'all know??? RDMH will be the first new single of WAAF!!! LOL! That made me almost fall out of my chair!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM (edited) What's the title of the english version? Would like to give it a try http://www.maryannredmond.com/music/LoveMeAnyway.mp3 'Love Me Anyway' by Mary Ann Redmond Edited December 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM by dj4celine 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM (edited) The show is now doing wonders for the her albums, as Sans Attendre is moving up some spots on the iTunes Top 5, while D'Eux is back into the Top 40, and On Ne Change Pas into the Top 100. Edited December 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM by LuisMa Quote
Javito Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM http://www.maryannredmond.com/music/LoveMeAnyway.mp3 'Love Me Anyway' by Mary Ann Redmond 100 times better Céline & Johnny's version! Thank you 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM (edited) That's what we can finally call a good promotion! Now almost all the songs from SA have been performed during various shows! Now it's hard to guess which song will be the 3rd single Edited December 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
DionFanAlways Posted December 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM Posted December 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM (edited) http://www.maryannredmond.com/music/LoveMeAnyway.mp3 'Love Me Anyway' by Mary Ann Redmond Why couldn't of she done this!?! Love it! ( Well, actually, I guess she did.... ) Edited December 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
the power of celine Posted December 18, 2012 at 09:50 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 09:50 AM (edited) have a link here :-) the other parts are there to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GzyxWcxx9g Edited December 18, 2012 at 09:50 AM by the power of celine 1 Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Bell Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM http://www.maryannredmond.com/music/LoveMeAnyway.mp3 'Love Me Anyway' by Mary Ann Redmond Thank you, it's a good song although I don't like the singer's voice much. Davey. EXACTLY! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
anna Posted December 18, 2012 at 04:36 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 04:36 PM Pretty good special... I appreciated SA. But what's with Daniella L. wanting to know about Celine's sex life. She asks is the secret to keeping her love alive in marriage is making love..uhh duh what do you think.... Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2012 at 06:31 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 06:31 PM Pretty good special... I appreciated SA. But what's with Daniella L. wanting to know about Celine's sex life. She asks is the secret to keeping her love alive in marriage is making love..uhh duh what do you think....A little personal... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2012 at 06:49 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 06:49 PM well it must be dam GOOD, and makin Rene Happy, Quote
quaizee Posted December 18, 2012 at 07:35 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 07:35 PM Pretty good special... I appreciated SA. But what's with Daniella L. wanting to know about Celine's sex life. She asks is the secret to keeping her love alive in marriage is making love..uhh duh what do you think.... yeah!! I love how she handle the question and her response.... Quote
Magda5 Posted December 18, 2012 at 07:41 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 07:41 PM yeah!! I love how she handle the question and her response....what was her answer?? i have to learn french, there's so many interviews that I can't understand Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineThing.jpg
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2012 at 08:14 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 08:14 PM that is what I like toknow as well Quote
joaofilho Posted December 18, 2012 at 08:35 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 08:35 PM So a question, I do not know French, I do not understand, so to read in some sites are talking about this interview where celine talks about plastic, some sites are saying that she did in the nose, and chin is true, someone can say. Quote
Angel2006 Posted December 18, 2012 at 08:42 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 08:42 PM (edited) OMG!! Can someone please make screen caps of that photoshoot with the form fitting white dress? Love!! Did anyone else notice Celine putting her belt around that guy's head? Gosh, her waist must be very small to fit a belt around someone's head. Holy cow. Edited December 18, 2012 at 08:46 PM by Angel2006 Quote
anna Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM well it must be dam GOOD, and makin Rene Happy, Too funny. Well I guess its great because she says making love is extraordinary in the physical sense but also making love to her is more than sex. She and Rene connect mentally and spiritually and sometimes thats even better. So yeah, Celine indulged Daniella's question. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM OMG!! Can someone please make screen caps of that photoshoot with the form fitting white dress? Love!! Did anyone else notice Celine putting her belt around that guy's head? Gosh, her waist must be very small to fit a belt around someone's head. Holy cow.I know!! I saw that, Funny! I love that outfit! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:25 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:25 AM well He much invest in lots Viagra. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM I really enjoyed this show Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mebe Posted December 19, 2012 at 01:55 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 01:55 AM I liked that show! I really liked the interviewer! Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted December 19, 2012 at 02:12 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 02:12 AM Too funny. Well I guess its great because she says making love is extraordinary in the physical sense but also making love to her is more than sex. She and Rene connect mentally and spiritually and sometimes thats even better. So yeah, Celine indulged Daniella's question. I missed that question; didn't understand all of what she was saying, but when talking about Rene, I think she also said that they've grown together, that there are words they don't need to say - that a look can say it all, and that their love is only stronger now . . that they've been very lucky to have lived together a love story that didn't need to be created, that has existed since always . . that they lived it together and it's marvelous. She also talked about all the gifts Rene gave her (the career, his love, his support, his time, etc), and that the greatest gift he gave her was her children. I love that she and Rene still seem so in love after all these years. Happy 18th anniversary Celine and Rene! 2 Quote
LVCeline Posted December 19, 2012 at 03:03 AM Posted December 19, 2012 at 03:03 AM 100 times better Céline & Johnny's version! Thank you I couldn't DISAGREE any more. It's awful to me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.