LuisMa Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:15 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:15 PM In Public Stores of my hometown (the only real music store here) there was only 1 copy of 'Sans Attendre' available, which I bought last week! I accidentally threw my first copy (bought during November 2012) to the trash! Still hurts... I was lucky enough though to find the album here! I play it almost every day, possibly my favorite French album! OMG! Reminds me of when I threw my keys to the trash and I had to dive in the container to get them back. Not to mention showering like 1000 times after that. 3 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:16 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:16 PM I've never seen it here in Brazil, but then again, it's hard to find her french albums here. I'd probably have a heart attack if I threw mine in the trash. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
LukeD Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:57 PM How can one possibly throw in the trash a CD??? How did you do that! Were you drunk or something? I threw my totally broken laptop and the CD was inside! I forgot to check! 3 Quote
amelie Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:27 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:27 PM I threw my totally broken laptop and the CD was inside! I forgot to check! oh you still had the case then! no biggie i lent my these are special times to someone (don't remember who) and now i don't have it does public bring it for xmas Luke? Quote
Jessyka Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:32 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:32 PM I lent my these are special times to someone (don't remember who) and now i don't have it does public bring it for xmas Luke? I never do that for reasons. My Celine CDs are in a 'don't touch it' zone. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
amelie Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:34 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:34 PM I never do that for reasons. My Celine CDs are in a 'don't touch it' zone. i used to push ppl to borrow my Celine Cds hoping they'll like her XD so it never crossed my mind they might not return them (i think i did just the opposite) Quote
LukeD Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:42 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 02:42 PM oh you still had the case then! no biggie i lent my these are special times to someone (don't remember who) and now i don't have it does public bring it for xmas Luke?I have the CD case and the booklet too! I have idea if Public Stores make her Christmas album available. Give it a try though! 1 Quote
gafsa Posted December 11, 2013 at 04:34 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 04:34 PM i used to push ppl to borrow my Celine Cds hoping they'll like her XD so it never crossed my mind they might not return them (i think i did just the opposite) I lent my LTAL cd to my sister, and my sister lent it to her friend, and her friend lent it to someone else and so on and so on. It did comeback but after it's broken and the booklet really ugly, i don't know what did they do to the booklet, i never seen something so ugly like that. It was my very first cd i have ever own. Lesson learn. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 11, 2013 at 04:39 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 04:39 PM I lent my LTAL cd to my sister, and my sister lent it to her friend, and her friend lent it to someone else and so on and so on. It did comeback but after it's broken and the booklet really ugly, i don't know what did they do to the booklet, i never seen something so ugly like that. It was my very first cd i have ever own. Lesson learn. Yup, dear. It happened to me once as well. From now on, there Is Nothing Sacred but my Celine items, which I won't lend to anyone. Quote
québecflower Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:29 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:29 PM (edited) Yup, dear. It happened to me once as well. From now on, there Is Nothing Sacred but my Celine items, which I won't lend to anyone.that and my Disney movies.......and the x-files collection Edited December 11, 2013 at 09:29 PM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
LukeD Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:39 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:39 PM that and my Disney movies.......and the x-files collectionThere is a Celine song that I could use as theme to X-Files or just put to the 'Soundtrack' of the series (if there was one). Can you guess which one? Quote
québecflower Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:42 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:42 PM (edited) There is a Celine song that I could use as theme to X-Files or just put to the 'Soundtrack' of the series (if there was one). Can you guess which one?no idea....wich one...there was a time when a lot of x-files videos on yt were using Sarah Mclachlan songs.. Maybe I surrender when Scully kisses Mulder..... Edited December 11, 2013 at 09:44 PM by québecflower Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
LukeD Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM (edited) no idea....wich one...there was a time when a lot of x-files videos on yt were using Sarah Mclachlan songs.. Maybe I surrender when Scully kisses Mulder.....Well... It's a French one..! Works well with one of the series' 'slogans': 'I want to believe' and the fact that these two trusted nobody else but each other. The song I'm talking about is 'Je Crois Toi', even the musical bridge of the song has an extraterrestrial vibe! Edited December 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
québecflower Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:56 PM Well... It's a French one..! Works well with one of the series' 'slogans': 'I want to believe' and the fact that these two trusted nobody else but each other. The song I'm talking about is 'Je Crois Toi', even the musical bridge of the song has an extraterrestrial vibe! ah this good.. but Scully doesn't want to believe in the beginning.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
amelie Posted December 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM Well... It's a French one..! Works well with one of the series' 'slogans': 'I want to believe' and the fact that these two trusted nobody else but each other. The song I'm talking about is 'Je Crois Toi', even the musical bridge of the song has an extraterrestrial vibe! mind reblown Quote
LuisMa Posted December 11, 2013 at 10:55 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 10:55 PM mind reblown 2 Quote
garçon Posted December 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM please quit the off topic crap Quote
LukeD Posted December 12, 2013 at 01:36 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 01:36 AM (edited) please quit the off topic crapYou're so polite to say 'please'! Edited December 12, 2013 at 01:37 AM by LukeD 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted December 12, 2013 at 03:07 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 03:07 AM OMG! Reminds me of when I threw my keys to the trash and I had to dive in the container to get them back. Not to mention showering like 1000 times after that. When I was in 9th grade, my friend accidentally threw her retainer in the garbage in our school cafeteria. She was upset because it's really expensive to get those things replaced . . .so I fished it out of the garbage for her. Everyone thought I was crazy, and I'm still not sure whether she actually used it from the garbage, lol . . (I think it might have been safe inside a lunch bag . .). Quote
garçon Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM You're so polite to say 'please'! Well, I already showed you my decent manners in the other topic, didn't I Anyway, I just like this topic, and thought there was some news.. Quote
garçon Posted December 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM Down to 84 this week in France. I guess this album is done now. http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Celine-Dion/Sans-attendre-a115617486.html Quote
Critiaslux Posted December 12, 2013 at 09:16 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 09:16 PM (edited) Down to 84 this week in France. I guess this album is done now. http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Celine-Dion/Sans-attendre-a115617486.html Maybe not as Celine should perform with a French young artist quite successful the song "Parler a mon pere" on a TV show on 3rd January Info from FB page Celine through the eyes of the world https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=546353285452684&set=a.158594237561926.41590.157356271019056&type=1 Edited December 12, 2013 at 09:16 PM by Critiaslux 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted December 12, 2013 at 09:52 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 09:52 PM Does Garcon have a crush on Luke or something Maybe not as Celine should perform with a French young artist quite successful the song "Parler a mon pere" on a TV show on 3rd January Info from FB page Celine through the eyes of the world https://www.facebook...71019056&type=1 Great news 3 Quote
mike_z Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM Nice! I don't think this album is over at all! still charting don't forget that! Quote
garçon Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM Does Garcon have a crush on Luke or something Great news U r funny. Nice! I don't think this album is over at all! still charting don't forget that! Another 10 000 at most. WW 1.5 it is. Quote
LukeD Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:13 AM Posted December 13, 2013 at 02:13 AM (edited) Having singers picking songs from 'Sans Attendre' to perform live is what this album needs to be established as a classic record. It already got the sales, longevity and awards! Edited December 13, 2013 at 02:13 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:26 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:26 PM I wonder if there are any chances of SA being re-released sometime in the future with some additional stuff that didn't make the final cut wishful thinking, I know. 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:28 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:28 PM I wonder if there are any chances of SA being re-released sometime in the future with some additional stuff that didn't make the final cut wishful thinking, I know. That'd be amazing. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jeff Abbott Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:35 PM Posted December 13, 2013 at 06:35 PM That'd be amazing.too bad it won't happen, I guess Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.