celine-rc Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM Céline was first to perform. She started the show. They just showed it on LCN and she sung L'amour existe encore... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
PuraVida Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:50 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:50 AM "We will be there in Spirit tonight, for sure"....... So not physically there then.......? Seriously, some people are paranoid at the drop of a pin... Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:50 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:50 AM Céline was first to perform. She started the show. They just showed it on LCN and she sung L'amour existe encore... Wow . .is there a place where you can watch LCN online? Quote
celine-rc Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:52 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 12:52 AM Probably on TVA's website. I posted the link in the Denis Lévesque topic. I'm not sure though. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
mgreyck Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:11 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:11 AM Oh! "L'amour existe encore" ... Big surprise! Probably if she would sing in the US would be "Love can Move Mountains"... Quote
chinit0 Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:13 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:13 AM Video is now posted in RH fb page. Oh my, what a note!! Quote
Dion1st Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:23 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:23 AM Seriously, some people are paranoid at the drop of a pin... Seriously yourself get off my back. I'm not paranoid at the drop of anything. It was a logical reaction to Celine's quote about "being there in spirit tonight, for sure." If she wasn't there fine with me. But it appears she was and I'm looking forward to watching the video and thanks in advance to anyone who posts or finds it somewhere. Toni Quote “The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story...” ― Maya Angelou ..."There's no such thing about getting old. Eventually, at one point, we get very EXPENSIVE, and we can call ourself, VINTAGE" ......Celine Dion "CERTIFIED FREAKING PROUD CELINE FAN"
chocolatechip15 Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:27 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:27 AM Probably on TVA's website. I posted the link in the Denis Lévesque topic. I'm not sure though. Thanks. .I was trying to find it on the TVA site, but I could only see a different schedule of shows (I guess what's playing on TVA - is LCN a different station?). And when I click the icon for LCN, it just takes me here, http://tvanouvelles.ca/, and I don't see any link to play it. Oh, well. Quote
DaysForever Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:29 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:29 AM Video is now posted in RH fb page. Oh my, what a note!!Link please? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:29 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:29 AM Thanks. .I was trying to find it on the TVA site, but I could only see a different schedule of shows (I guess what's playing on TVA - is LCN a different station?). And when I click the icon for LCN, it just takes me here, http://tvanouvelles.ca/, and I don't see any link to play it. Oh, well. ive been watching this channel all night http://onlinetv-radio.com/News/ they keep showing stuff about celine kev x Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:35 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:35 AM so do you think there will be an official recording of this performance? kev x Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:43 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:43 AM ive been watching this channel all night http://onlinetv-radio.com/News/ they keep showing stuff about celine kev x Thanks Kev!! Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:47 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:47 AM (edited) The video is posted on the red heads facebook I sincerely hope the bad quality of the video distorted the sound because Celine was screaming wildly and straining like never before maybe it was an attempt to be soulful? idk lol Edited October 2, 2012 at 01:48 AM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:51 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 01:51 AM (edited) She forgot 'les bombes qui tombent" Edited October 2, 2012 at 01:54 AM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Xpresso Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:22 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:22 AM It seems she had some sound problem because at one point she removed one earpiece. And maybe she cut out "les bombes qui tombent" on purpose? Quote
Tyler1991 Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:26 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:26 AM Rough performance... :/ but i'd rather a slightly rough (but still good) performance than a lipped one. Quote
LVCeline Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:51 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:51 AM Ehhhhhh, yikes. That was cringe-worthy :/ Her voice was not cooperating at all. Quote
zuv Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:54 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:54 AM I don't think its as bad as we think it is... I think the voice recorder was really low quality and couldn't record the high notes properly Quote
kevincheung410 Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:55 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 02:55 AM The other song is...????? Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 2, 2012 at 03:05 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 03:05 AM I agree i think it was the recording kev x Quote
CELINELUVER3163 Posted October 2, 2012 at 03:14 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 03:14 AM Hey everyone, I've been a member for years but never really posted much. The emotion was there in the performance definitely, but I wonder, since she was doing publicity all day chatting with many interviewers that might have exhausted her voice, since this is the first day in a while that she's out and about in public. The audience loved it though; they welcomed her back with quite an ovation! Quote
pat200 Posted October 2, 2012 at 04:27 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 04:27 AM it was a bit rough, but the emotions of this song always get me. alors je n'ai plus de doutes, l'amour existe encore... Quote
drove all night Posted October 2, 2012 at 05:20 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 05:20 AM Soooo good to hear her again. I don't care if her performance wasn't 100-percent-perfect! She's a human being! And belted out enough high notes during her long-term-career! THANK YOU to whoever recorded it! Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 2, 2012 at 05:53 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 05:53 AM (edited) I feel like maybe she did it intentionally in an attempt to be more "raw"usually her problem is she over-mixes belts, she didn't even attempt to mix here lol it's kind of like what she did in "that's just the woman in me" with the throaty #ss screaming. Edited October 2, 2012 at 05:53 AM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
Davey84 Posted October 2, 2012 at 06:06 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 06:06 AM (edited) Oh awesome performance! Love the gestures! Sure it wasn't a 100% perfect, but IMO way better than TCWT.... Plus I always like it when her voice gets that raw round I'm very proud of Céline being part of this tragic event! Thank you so much for the video!! Edited October 2, 2012 at 06:09 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
wjd Posted October 2, 2012 at 07:28 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 07:28 AM Didn't like it. She should know better, than to screech like that and sing from her throat. That being said, nice of her to do something for the event. Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
duri Posted October 2, 2012 at 07:29 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 07:29 AM I like this performance, I would like to hear diffrent song but OK, always nice to hear Céline 100% live. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Timster Posted October 2, 2012 at 07:47 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 07:47 AM A very emotional performance. Yes, it was a bad day vocally, but at least she was only doing one song, and not a whole show with her voice in that state! Quote
robert sadler Posted October 2, 2012 at 08:01 AM Posted October 2, 2012 at 08:01 AM Soooo good to hear her again. I don't care if her performance wasn't 100-percent-perfect! She's a human being! And belted out enough high notes during her long-term-career! THANK YOU to whoever recorded it! Agreed,I might seem a little softy here Celine will never change my view of her to be honest Celine has always exceeded anyones expectations and would say a hell of a lot of people round the world admire that in Celine. Celine is a tough bird she will always please and surprise all her fans what ever power and strength she sings.Celine has and always will win the hearts of millions Celine rules CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.