Jump to content

"Sans attendre" TV special - November 4, 2012


Recommended Posts

Posted
MALADE!!!! J'adore Gregory !!!!! :maniac:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
this topic better be hoping coming Sunday Night,, Hope to see alot of ppl on here to translate stuff for us pls
Posted
MALADE!!!! J'adore Gregory !!!!! :maniac:

I know. I'm completely obsessed with that song for years now. There's no other song that even comes close to knocking it from best song ever. To have Star Academie 2012 sing it with her is a dream come true for me. I got chilly from that clip.

Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)
The show looks nice overall, but I think it's pretty sad that the 100% live parts are heavily autotuned :confused: Edited by calmar
Posted
I can't wait! She looked tired :sleep: I know it was a long night! (maybe it was just the lighting) The lite blonde washes her out.
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
cant wait so excited

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
cant wait so excited

 

 

I know I can't wait either! I'm so happy that all of us that don't live in Quebec can watch it live off the website! I'm super excited to see the twins now and to see Celine's performances :D

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted
new photos

 

and this in a celinefans weibo!

beautiful

post-29589-1351923898_thumb.jpg

Posted
In like 24 hours ! I really can't wait ! It's going to be SOOOOO good ! :)

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
Can't wait for tonight!!!

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

so...

 

 

CÉLINE DION… SANS ATTENDRE

LE DIMANCHE 4 NOVEMBRE 19 H 00

http://static.tva.ca/sites/tva.ca/files/styles/thumb_957_206/public/images/emissions/saisons/2012-10/header_cd20sansattendre.jpeg

 

 

ACCÈS ILLIMITÉ : CÉLINE DION

LE VENDREDI 9 NOVEMBRE, À 20 H 00

http://static.tva.ca/sites/tva.ca/files/styles/thumb_957_206/public/images/emissions/saisons/2012-11/header_accesillimite.jpeg

 

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx196/kevin410/celine/QQ622A56FE20121104211802.png

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted (edited)
I am SOOO excited! I'll have no clue what they are saying but still excited! Isn't that strange? Edited by DionFanAlways
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Ok, guys this place BETTER BE HOPING TONIGHT, Hope someone can do some translation for us tonight, Zenn, Celin-rc
Posted
she looks really tired. but that is mainly because of the make-up she is using. She has been this way on Oprah too, and also had this look on the Plaines dvd. Makes her look old, although she does not have to look old at all! Look at her on the Vegas shows, she looks way better there. It is a matter of makeup
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)

I hope someone records this special and wants to share it with the fans :-)

Can we watch it live on the website?

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
she looks really tired. but that is mainly because of the make-up she is using. She has been this way on Oprah too, and also had this look on the Plaines dvd. Makes her look old, although she does not have to look old at all! Look at her on the Vegas shows, she looks way better there. It is a matter of makeup

True. I think it's hair color also, washes her out. Of course it was late at night also.

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
What are u talking about she looks amazing young and sexy and the makupe is lovely
Posted
Any one knows how many hours left until the show starts? I cant wait to watch it i love specials days👏😃
Posted (edited)

lol 4h 49 min

 

 

 

Don't forget the time changed in Quebec this morning.... Just google: "time quebec city" and you'll see your count down ; )

Edited by zuv
Posted
Can it be viewed live online? (I have a VPN account). If so what is the link? Thanks in advance.
Posted
3 hours and 30 minutes to go!

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
can someone post the link where we can watch it online? in Europe it starts at 1.00 am right?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
this link has been posted 500 times now :rolleyes: Yes it's at 1.00 am Paris time.


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...