Jump to content

Breaking News **NEWS ONLY, NO DISCUSSION, NO RUMORS**


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Today I read on the Celine Dion followers twitter page that the movie text for you will be released February of next year.
  • Like 1
post-37212-0-18369100-1559095633_thumb.jpg
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Team Céline has finally broken the silence…

 

post-1842-0-22560500-1661002368_thumb.png

 

🙃

  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Did you see that lets talk about love is being released vinyl on super limited orange color in Nov 2022
  • Like 2
Posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjVgyOYuHFx/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

 

Get-ready-for-Christmas Alert!

Now available for preorder: These Are Special Times (Gold Edition) vinyl will be released on November 11! This new edition includes “I Met an Angel (on Christmas day)”

 

Preorder yours here: CelineDion.lnk.to/TheseAreSpecialTimes2LP

-Team Celine

 

Entendez-vous les cloches du hameau ?

These Are Special Times (vinyle double, couleur or opaque) sera disponible le 11 novembre 2022 ! Inclut la chanson « I Met an Angel (on Christmas day) »

 

Réservez votre copie dès maintenant : CelineDion.lnk.to/TheseAreSpecialTimes2LP

-Team Céline

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

See you at the movies! Celine is starring alongside

@PriyankaChopra

and

@SamHeughan

and releasing new music for the romantic comedy LOVE AGAIN (new title!) coming to movie theaters MAY 12 (new date!). – Team Celine

@SonyPictures

#LoveAgainMovie

Edited by Mudo
  • Like 2
Posted
The following albums have now FINALLY been re-released in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music: LTAL; TATST; ANDHC; Miracle; LMBTL; and Courage. Also, the Incredible single with Open Arms is available for download in the US. :clap: :w00t: :-D
  • Like 6
  • 1 month later...
Posted

!!!NEW SINGLES on Apple Music!!!

 

I Want You to Need Me:

-I Want You to Need Me

-I Want You to Need Me (Thunderpuss radio mix)

 

Tous les secrets:

-Tous les secrets

 

Taking Chances - Single:

-Taking Chances

 

  • Like 3
Posted
!!!NEW SINGLES on Apple Music!!!

 

I Want You to Need Me:

-I Want You to Need Me

-I Want You to Need Me (Thunderpuss radio mix)

 

Tous les secrets:

-Tous les secrets

 

Taking Chances - Single:

-Taking Chances

It's also on Spotify! :clap: finally a new remix online!

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

It's also on Spotify! :clap: finally a new remix online!

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

Is it a new new remix or just newly added oldie?

Posted

 

Is it a new new remix or just newly added oldie?

No it's original 2000 remix. ;)

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

!!!NEW SINGLES on Apple Music!!!

 

I Want You to Need Me:

-I Want You to Need Me

-I Want You to Need Me (Thunderpuss radio mix)

 

Tous les secrets:

-Tous les secrets

 

Taking Chances - Single:

-Taking Chances

 

I hate that they only put it on streaming though. I don’t have Apple Music. I purchase everything through iTunes.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Celine's official TiKTok account have now 2M followers and almost 10M likes.
  • Like 2
Posted

I hate that they only put it on streaming though. I don't have Apple Music. I purchase everything through iTunes.

  • Like 3
Posted

 

It seems they are finally adding more singles. Live (For The One I Love) is also available now.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

 

Rising tides, tears you cry every night seem never ending

But that’s just life, the last goodbye, high and dry it leaves you empty

You might think your world is ending but it won’t

You might think you need to give up, but you don’t

 

Cause you don’t have to move a mountain just keep moving

Every move is a new emotion

And you don’t have to find the answers just keep trying

The sun will rise again, the storms subside again

This is not the end

And you will love again

 

Summer rain, day by day, sadness fades, the wound is healing

And time goes by, eyes will dry, and you will find someone to heal with

You might think your world is ending but it won’t

You might think you need to give up, but you don’t

 

Cause you don’t have to move a mountain just keep moving

Every move is a new emotion

And you don’t have to find the answers just keep trying

The sun will rise again, the storms subside again

This is not the end

And you will love again

 

You will love again, again, love again

You will love again, again, love again

 

Cause you don’t have to move a mountain just keep moving

Every move is a new emotion

And you don’t have to find the answers just keep trying

The sun will rise again, the storms subside again

No this is not the end

And you will love, you will love, you will love

Again

Edited by zuv
  • Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

NEW MUSIC ALERT!

 

LOVE AGAIN (SOUNDTRACK FROM THE MOTION PICTURE)

SET TO RELEASE MAY 12, 2023

 

THE ALBUM FEATURES 5 NEW SONGS FROM CELINE DION INCLUDING THE TITLE TRACK “LOVE AGAIN”

  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
Oh my god!! I thought there’s a new song released Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

The official audio for ''I'll Be'' has been uploaded by CelineDionVEVO.

 

  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Courage World Tour was officially cancelled today. TC just made an announcement on social media.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...