dedeu3 Posted September 1, 2012 at 01:49 PM Posted September 1, 2012 at 01:49 PM it's all coming back to me now Quote
ThisTime Posted September 2, 2012 at 04:14 AM Posted September 2, 2012 at 04:14 AM A New Day Has Come Any version. & If I'm ever in a particularly down mood I watch the making of the album & video for ANDHC Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
celinemaniacaik Posted September 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM Posted September 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM Recently, Parle a mon pere Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Bruno Portugal Posted September 7, 2012 at 09:38 AM Posted September 7, 2012 at 09:38 AM The Prayer. Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
browseceline Posted September 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM Posted September 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM I don't know if it really comforts me but A new Day Has Come ( radio edit) makes me happy and Ain't gonna look the other way gives me strength and it makes me proud how good Celine is in that song! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Modesta Posted September 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM Posted September 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM To me the most comforting one is Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas. It just makes me feel like she cares, even if she doesnt know me. Strange.. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted September 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM Posted September 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM All of them! Well I just noticed a few days ago, but her music from the 90's really makes me feel calm and better...... its much relaxed and slower Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
J-Man Posted September 7, 2012 at 01:21 PM Posted September 7, 2012 at 01:21 PM They all comfort me really, after all it's Celine singing. That always brings a feeling of contentment. But I think that "The Colour Of My Love is" a stand-out comfort song. I don't listen to it very often, but when I do I just instantly feel safe and secure by it. It also is a song that I associate with Celine finding true love. So that instantly makes me happy too. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Javito Posted September 7, 2012 at 01:34 PM Posted September 7, 2012 at 01:34 PM In this moment, In Some Small Way :in_love: . Something peaceful has that song that has the power to cheer me up Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.