Popular Post MaxRayÎles Posted January 27, 2018 at 01:56 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2018 at 01:56 AM I don't know if you saw this, but there is an alternative version of the MHWGO videoclip which contains lots of unseen Céline parts. 12 Quote
Simon Posted January 27, 2018 at 08:26 AM Posted January 27, 2018 at 08:26 AM I don't know if you saw this, but there is an alternative version of the MHWGO videoclip which contains lots of unseen Céline parts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIWJ77UQDaI&feature=share Thank you so much Raymond! It is the director's cut and I have never seen the whole clip before. Finally it found its way on the world wide web. 2 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Davey84 Posted January 27, 2018 at 08:41 AM Posted January 27, 2018 at 08:41 AM So cool we finally get to see Celine on the boat! I have to admit it doesn't really work. somehow I thought she was wearing a different dress for those scenes Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted January 27, 2018 at 10:02 AM Posted January 27, 2018 at 10:02 AM And... actually I like this version more than the official one! There's more of Céline on it 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
artist Posted January 28, 2018 at 08:30 PM Posted January 28, 2018 at 08:30 PM Hello dear friendsAs you can see, the music video is finally released 20 years after and it's wonderful and breath taking Here are some screen captures You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjzZeMfaTw4 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/anasassaad/jnjkhjk_zpsbd763de7.jpg
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 29, 2018 at 08:43 AM Posted January 29, 2018 at 08:43 AM So, don't lose hope of Encore Un Soir Music Video.. They might release it after 20 years lol 7 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 29, 2018 at 03:41 PM Posted January 29, 2018 at 03:41 PM It's very nice. However, I believe the original cut that we got was a better representation and advertisement for the movie. Just my opinion. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
comingback Posted January 29, 2018 at 06:38 PM Posted January 29, 2018 at 06:38 PM I don't know if you saw this, but there is an alternative version of the MHWGO videoclip which contains lots of unseen Céline parts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIWJ77UQDaI&feature=share This version is beautiful. I remember the first time I watched MHWGO on VH1 in Dec. 1997. 4 Quote
browseceline Posted January 30, 2018 at 08:01 PM Posted January 30, 2018 at 08:01 PM This version is beautiful. I remember the first time I watched MHWGO on VH1 in Dec. 1997. yes beautiful but the end how it is suits the song better. Now the sequence of the scenes looks quite random in the last refrain and does not portray the lyrics so emotionally as it does in the normal version. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bruno Portugal Posted January 30, 2018 at 10:23 PM Posted January 30, 2018 at 10:23 PM Something I adore about the MHWGO music video is that Celine looks GORGEOUS!!! 5 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
comingback Posted February 13, 2018 at 09:25 PM Posted February 13, 2018 at 09:25 PM (edited) 20 years ago MHWGO was NO1 in Germany (for 13 weeks!), UK and US (for 2 weeks). Edited February 13, 2018 at 09:41 PM by comingback 3 Quote
celine19 Posted February 14, 2018 at 04:20 AM Posted February 14, 2018 at 04:20 AM (edited) 20 years ago MHWGO was NO1 in Germany (for 13 weeks!), UK and US (for 2 weeks). ....in Austria for 5 weeks Edited February 14, 2018 at 05:12 AM by celine19 3 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Davey84 Posted February 14, 2018 at 07:54 AM Posted February 14, 2018 at 07:54 AM 20 years ago MHWGO was NO1 in Germany (for 13 weeks!), UK and US (for 2 weeks). 20 years ago MHWGO was No 2 in The Netherlands, but a week later it was No 1, spending 11 weeks on the top position! And after that 3 weeks again on No 2 (total running time Single top 100: 28 weeks) 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shaun Posted February 15, 2018 at 08:09 AM Posted February 15, 2018 at 08:09 AM 20 years ago today MHWGO hit number 1 in the UK. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
pat200 Posted February 28, 2018 at 11:21 PM Posted February 28, 2018 at 11:21 PM oscar week and some rankings of best songs to win: https://www.baeblemusic.com/musicblog/2-28-2018/our-10-favorite-musical-performances-from-past-academy-awards-shows.html https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8221220/oscars-best-song-winners-best-worst 1 Quote
Simon Posted March 1, 2018 at 10:38 AM Posted March 1, 2018 at 10:38 AM (edited) I go with the alternate, Diector's cut Version More Céline..! https://youtu.be/NmQUrGcBx3E Edited March 1, 2018 at 10:40 AM by Simon Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
scielle Posted March 3, 2018 at 09:51 PM Posted March 3, 2018 at 09:51 PM (edited) More from Anne T. Donahue - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet [...]"And maybe it is impossible to beat. “My Heart Will Go On” exists both as a music and movie juggernaut, and the space where the two impenetrable pop culture forces meet. In the modern era, we no longer see the same artist sing similar songs for a variety of films (a la Dion,) we see a variety of artists from a variety of genres record music that reflects the spirit of the films they’re tied to. Simply put, “My Heart Will Go On” will likely continue to be the greatest movie ballad ever, because the days of straight-forward movie ballads may be going the way of the Titanic,anyway. That’s nothing to fear." Edited March 3, 2018 at 09:53 PM by scielle Quote
zuv Posted March 4, 2018 at 02:05 AM Posted March 4, 2018 at 02:05 AM I go with the alternate, Diector's cut Version More Céline..! https://youtu.be/NmQUrGcBx3E I really don’t like the ditectors cut, cause i love the way she “performes” in the original the big high note at 3:24 to 3:34Looks much powerful and dramatic. And Celine looks pretty amazing on those shots, and they are not used in the new version. Quote
Simon Posted March 4, 2018 at 07:14 AM Posted March 4, 2018 at 07:14 AM I really don't like the ditectors cut, cause i love the way she "performes" in the original the big high note at 3:24 to 3:34Looks much powerful and dramatic. And Celine looks pretty amazing on those shots, and they are not used in the new version. That's true! The shot from the final is better in the original. Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
DestinMg5 Posted March 4, 2018 at 09:21 AM Posted March 4, 2018 at 09:21 AM So, don't lose hope of Encore Un Soir Music Video.. They might release it after 20 years lol LOL laughing so hard! 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
rhapsodion Posted March 4, 2018 at 10:07 AM Posted March 4, 2018 at 10:07 AM I like the original version (the one we've been seeing) better too, as it also flows better with the movie plot. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.