Zora Posted March 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM Posted March 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM The only person I have ever imagined in that role is Jen Aniston, even just her mannerisms in friends sometimes remind me of celine. I've thought that for years! Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
XDestin82X Posted March 14, 2012 at 05:35 AM Posted March 14, 2012 at 05:35 AM Um...no Hi guys ... I don't know if this topic has been created already, but the other day I was watching Sex and The City 2 (again can't help it !!! ) and I thought Sarah Jessica Parker would be great to be in Celine's role if they do a movie about her (authorized biography obviously) in Hollywood Not because of her singing (wich I actually don't know how it is ) but because they kinda look alike and she is a great act Look at her in here http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headl...n-hood-gala.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-449fihtP16E/Tco-...pXawah79Pul.jpg And herehttp://www.prettytuff.org/wp-content/uploa...rah-jessica.jpghttp://blog.solangeperez.com/wp-content/up...allpaper_26.jpgVery classy both of them Quote
XDestin82X Posted March 14, 2012 at 05:37 AM Posted March 14, 2012 at 05:37 AM *gasp* are they twins?! Sometimes I catch myself thinking about that too... and Sarah always was a good option to me but in 2009 I saw a brazilian actress called Larissa Maciel and everything changed hehe It's not coz I'm brazilian, but, when I saw her for the first time the only thing that came to my mind was "God, she looks so alike Celine!". It's not a personal opinion, other people said the same thing. And she's just an amazing actress! She remind me a lot when Celine was 24, 25, 26... You'll see by yourself and I hope you like my choose Larissa Maciel Another pic:Larissa Maciel as Maysa Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted March 14, 2012 at 05:37 AM Posted March 14, 2012 at 05:37 AM cate blanchett once said that she'd love to play celine in a movie, and cate is one of the greatest actresses of her generation Quote
ferjaacu Posted March 15, 2012 at 05:45 AM Author Posted March 15, 2012 at 05:45 AM cate blanchett once said that she'd love to play celine in a movie, and cate is one of the greatest actresses of her generation Really? Didn't know she said that... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
dmeredith Posted March 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM Posted March 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM I guess there's something wrong with me, but I can't imagine anyone playing Celine! Quote
A cause, A cause Posted April 27, 2012 at 03:37 PM Posted April 27, 2012 at 03:37 PM Ten years ago.. Jennifer Aniston. They looked so similar and Jennifer has similar qualities and could laugh at herself like Celine. Now I am not sure, It would have to be an actress in her mid 20s being able to play celine from 20 onwards. And ageing her to make her in her 30s and 40s. I dont see any actress suitable now. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted April 27, 2012 at 04:37 PM Posted April 27, 2012 at 04:37 PM ^ I agree, Jennifer Aniston was a lot like celine a few years ago, now i dont see anyone playing her role Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
callingdion Posted April 28, 2012 at 03:09 PM Posted April 28, 2012 at 03:09 PM SJP does look a lot like Celine but I prefer Jennifer Aniston.i'd go with her Quote
Matias Posted April 28, 2012 at 04:22 PM Posted April 28, 2012 at 04:22 PM SJP got old, she is almost 50! people! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
GoldenLeaf Posted April 28, 2012 at 05:09 PM Posted April 28, 2012 at 05:09 PM (edited) SJP actually looks like Madonna. Not Celine. Take a look, the resemblance is striking! : Madonnahttp://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/386/637/276/madonna-1998-ray-of-light-vh-1-rising-oprah-winfrey-dvd-ef3aa.jpg SJPhttp://static1.purepeople.com/articles/8/27/72/8/@/190290-sarah-jessica-parker-avec-sa-criniere-637x0-2.jpg Edited April 28, 2012 at 05:11 PM by Calypso Quote
Matias Posted April 28, 2012 at 05:20 PM Posted April 28, 2012 at 05:20 PM To me Lelee Sobieasky with the right look would be the better choice! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
APAD Posted April 29, 2012 at 07:42 AM Posted April 29, 2012 at 07:42 AM There is an actress named Maria Canals Barrera who I thought looked a bit like Celine when I saw her on Wizards of Waverley Place. http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI4NTc3ODkyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM2MjIzMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR17,0,214,314_.jpg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.