Celine_Fan_1992 Posted December 11, 2011 at 11:33 PM Posted December 11, 2011 at 11:33 PM I read in one of the mags that celine kept trying to talk to SJP at a hotel where they were staying and Sarah was annoyed by Celine and asked for a different room. I f I were Celine I wouldn't want her to play my part!!! That's so stupid. How could anybody get annoyed by Celine talking to them? Celine is a sweetheart. I would be honored if she wanted to talk to me. I have always disliked Sarah Jessica Parker, but I dislike her even more now. Quote ♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
CSCfan Posted December 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM Posted December 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM Cate Blanchett said in an interview a few years back that she wanted to play Céline if there would ever be a movie about her........ Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Boy Posted December 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM Posted December 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM I heard this thing about Celine and Sarah stayin' in the same hotel. Don't really think Sarah was annoyed by Celine or smth, guess this is just another gossip thing. Sarah seems to be really nice lady, she's so lovely that it makes me wanna shoot her smts cuz i realise i never happen to be like that anyway... i adore SJP and i actually have always thought that they look alike with Celine and i totally agree with SJP to play Celine. Actually, SJP is the ONLY one who i'd like to see being "Celine". No Helen Hunt or Lili Sobieski for me))) both of 'em r great actresses however. Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
*Daniel Posted December 12, 2011 at 12:28 AM Posted December 12, 2011 at 12:28 AM That's so stupid. How could anybody get annoyed by Celine talking to them? Celine is a sweetheart. I would be honored if she wanted to talk to me. I have always disliked Sarah Jessica Parker, but I dislike her even more now. +1 I'm sure any Celine fan would love to talk to Celine Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
ferjaacu Posted December 12, 2011 at 05:10 AM Author Posted December 12, 2011 at 05:10 AM Cate Blanchett said in an interview a few years back that she wanted to play Céline if there would ever be a movie about her........ Didn't know about this I think people find her life pretty interesting, since they released DVD's of her shows and tour with "never seen before" backstage footage and stories and were sold pretty well But I get what you say about "needing more drama and stuff" Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Alex_Incognito Posted December 12, 2011 at 05:13 AM Posted December 12, 2011 at 05:13 AM Judy Garland's life is interesting. Edith Piaf's story is interesting. But the people here are right, Celine's appreciated for her talent and not her "tragic life." I hope it never becomes tragic. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bell Posted December 14, 2011 at 09:31 AM Posted December 14, 2011 at 09:31 AM Cate Blanchett said in an interview a few years back that she wanted to play Céline if there would ever be a movie about her........Yes, she'd be great. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
artekoublier Posted December 14, 2011 at 07:12 PM Posted December 14, 2011 at 07:12 PM I think that Jennifer Aniston looks more like a young Barbra Streisande to be honest. Facially yes, but they'd need to so "something else" with that hair. I agree completely on Sarah Jessica Parker ,for looks, just because people don't like her doesn't stop her looking remotely like her, but then again people put together different comparisons in her head. At one time in her life I think SJP could play Céline but I feat she is too short, lolCate Blanchet is an amazing actress. Although her facial features aren't "dark enough". Although with make up Céline has lightened up abit.Jennifer Love Hewit is such a tiny tiny woman,,, with around her face, she wouldn't work.I feel the best best is to get her impersonator Laura to do it as was said before. Forcing her and challenging her to take the role seriously. I did see one picture when I did a search it's of Christina Bianco, and she looks very much like her, she also impersonates Céline. http://www.stage-rush.com/wp-content/uploa...a-Bianco-HS.jpg On the small thumbnail I actually thought it was Céline for a minute XD Another actress that i thought of was Emily Deshanell older sister of Zooey Deshannel (who also acts)I'm just spurring on the creative juices. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...9_Shankbone.jpghttp://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uplo...217_400_600.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IBac85f4unk/S33g.../s400/bones.jpg I also agree with Queen Latifa 100% Just throwing some balls out into the court ^^ Quote
disadiva Posted December 15, 2011 at 11:57 PM Posted December 15, 2011 at 11:57 PM I would say this girl to portray Celine she is an academy award winner and incredible talented and she can sing to.Miss Penelope cruz 100% even she is spanish then i think she will do Celine justice i love most of her moviesand On Stranger Tides she looks so alike Celine in it i mean when Celine had brown hair, you can see Celine in Penelope. http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/554/20050404liso05074.jpg Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
volleyceline Posted December 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM Posted December 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM HELEN HUNT!!!!! ever sinnce i was a wee liddo lassie i knew she'd be bound to play celine some day and heather supports my opinion all the way Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
CSInvestigator Posted December 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM Posted December 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM Kate Winslet definetely... She can even sing... Quote http://i27.tinypic.com/9rq9vb.jpg
celinemaniacaik Posted December 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM Posted December 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM Celine likes Jennifer love hewit?? I dont, even though I'm ny a big fan of SJP i think she'll do a good job Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
dmeredith Posted December 19, 2011 at 10:55 PM Posted December 19, 2011 at 10:55 PM SJP is not the right person to play Celine! I don't see how anyone could think that she looks close enough to Celine to play her in a movie. Seeing her portray Celine would not be believable in my eyes. In my opinion, Celine is so much prettier. Helen Hunt would've done a pretty good job when she was younger, but the time for her to portray her now has passed her by, in my opinion. I like Cate Blanchett, but she just doesn't seem like the perfect person to portray Celine either. I would presume that it would have to be some younger (maybe in her 20's) actress that is still somewhat unknown. Someone that could still look like the younger Celine going even into her 30's, and then add a little make-up to age her into her early 40's. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted December 21, 2011 at 03:01 PM Posted December 21, 2011 at 03:01 PM Ok the thing is in my eyes NO ONE is as pretty as Celine but they will have to choose someone, Imean if they decide to make a movie, I agree that it should be someone who is in their early 20's since its gonna be her life story and SJP would definetly NOT work for the role Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ferjaacu Posted December 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM Author Posted December 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM Ok guys, so you say SJP is not the right person... So who do you think could be?? NO ONE is or would be as pretty as Celine is ok? We all know that for sure !! But there has to be someone out there, acting already, that can be perfect to play her Maybe not someone famous already, maybe someone from the teen shows and stuff Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celinemaniacaik Posted December 23, 2011 at 03:53 PM Posted December 23, 2011 at 03:53 PM HAH the teen show stuff girls can barely act -.- MAYBE SOMEONE from Celine's own family!!! Her niece or someone who'll even look like her Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
dancer105 Posted December 23, 2011 at 07:54 PM Posted December 23, 2011 at 07:54 PM jennifer aniston is my fave actress so i'm partial to her. but i think they looked a lot alike in the 90's but not so much anymore and i doubt that jen would even look into the role. she's more of a rom-com actress. i hate SJP but i do think she would be a good candidate... they do look pretty similar but sometimes i think the opposite and they don't look like each other at all. i forgot that leelee even existed whoops! but she looks A LOT like celine. probs my top pick look wise but i don't know how she is as an actress... as for laura landauer you would really have to get her to take it seriously lol i have no clue for rene haha Quote
beautyroses Posted December 24, 2011 at 09:40 AM Posted December 24, 2011 at 09:40 AM What about Jennifer Love Hewitt?I go with jeniffer I love her Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
volleyceline Posted December 26, 2011 at 08:02 PM Posted December 26, 2011 at 08:02 PM Helen hunt I promise she's the best. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted December 26, 2011 at 08:56 PM Author Posted December 26, 2011 at 08:56 PM HAH the teen show stuff girls can barely act -.- MAYBE SOMEONE from Celine's own family!!! Her niece or someone who'll even look like her Well, most of them can't act, but some actually do And do you think there's someone on Celine's family that can actually act?? I don't know anything about their nieces Helen Hunt is a great actress !! But if they said SJP can't play Celine because of her age, I don't think Helen could do it either Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
openthetelevision Posted December 27, 2011 at 04:33 AM Posted December 27, 2011 at 04:33 AM That's kind of a hard question, because there being only one Celine with the success etc. , it's kind of hard to pick someone. It would be nice though to have a great movie about Celine's life Especially one that has all the facts right Quote
Matias Posted December 27, 2011 at 05:14 AM Posted December 27, 2011 at 05:14 AM Helen Hunt is amazing, but she is way to old to play Celine, have you seen her lately? she hasn't age very well, too bad! I love Mad about You Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
celinemaniacaik Posted December 27, 2011 at 03:12 PM Posted December 27, 2011 at 03:12 PM Celine should play Celine's rolw Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
volleyceline Posted December 27, 2011 at 07:37 PM Posted December 27, 2011 at 07:37 PM http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6-IIXAF5HOE/SjX39OIOukI/AAAAAAAAF4M/_X9yq6-niWw/s1600-h/helen-hunt.jpgUnfortunately you all are right she has aged like a banana :/ she is much older than I think. I still picture her like she was in as good as it gets and in what women want! I still stand behind her as a loyal fan And celinemaniacuk, fast forward to 1:44 in this video: Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celinemaniacaik Posted December 27, 2011 at 11:24 PM Posted December 27, 2011 at 11:24 PM http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6-IIXAF5HOE/SjX39OIOukI/AAAAAAAAF4M/_X9yq6-niWw/s1600-h/helen-hunt.jpgUnfortunately you all are right she has aged like a banana :/ she is much older than I think. I still picture her like she was in as good as it gets and in what women want! I still stand behind her as a loyal fan And celinemaniacuk, fast forward to 1:44 in this video: Lol!! Right, it HAS to be her Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ferjaacu Posted December 27, 2011 at 11:44 PM Author Posted December 27, 2011 at 11:44 PM http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6-IIXAF5HOE/SjX39OIOukI/AAAAAAAAF4M/_X9yq6-niWw/s1600-h/helen-hunt.jpgUnfortunately you all are right she has aged like a banana :/ she is much older than I think. I still picture her like she was in as good as it gets and in what women want! I still stand behind her as a loyal fan And celinemaniacuk, fast forward to 1:44 in this video: lol She'd do great !!! Like she did here http://youtu.be/5byg33wQkUk Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted December 28, 2011 at 02:33 AM Posted December 28, 2011 at 02:33 AM lol She'd do great !!! Like she did here http://youtu.be/5byg33wQkUk Thats one of my favorite episodes of my favorite show "that's... Um charming" hehe Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Chanelle Lawson Posted December 29, 2011 at 07:31 AM Posted December 29, 2011 at 07:31 AM Celine herself! Haha Quote
EmmaCeline Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM (edited) Ok so i know most people won't agree with me here but... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0272706/ Jodelle actually was probably the best thing about the "Celine" movie for me anyway and she is a fabulous young actress, i really think she could play celine in her youn ger years but just this time in a better scripted and more factual movie. I also think maybe teri Hatcher http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000159/ for CelineEasily one of my faves ever and although the resemblance isn't quite as strong as others, there's sooo many make up tricks these days! Edited December 29, 2011 at 11:23 AM by EmmaCeline Quote
egyptstrawb Posted February 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM Posted February 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM I don't know if I said this before but if not i'm agreeing with the person that said Jennifer Aniston. Her singing ability i'm not sure about but she looks very similar, has gone through practically the same hair journey (yes thats right ) and can do the Celine eyebrow. Case in point http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFaOeOvoY4 at 0.53-1.03. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.