Jump to content

Celebs overrated as "Legends"


Recommended Posts

Posted
I think anyone who leaves something lasting is a legend. People who express themselves through dance, music, etc. on such a big scale that people know who they are years afterwords are legends, even if you don't necessarily love their work.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif

 

"Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away.

I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Michael Jackson ... sorry, he could dance, what else? :puke:

 

He changed the whole game

Posted
Michael was able to express with his voice certain emotions more than almost any singer alive out there. he infused several sounds into his voice to express them. he wrote, produced so many of his songs. he was known as a musical genius. so to think he is overrated is laughable lol
Posted

i don't get how some people can't consider A MICHAEL JACKSON a legend. he's the complete definition of a LEGEND.

 

started at a very young age, gone solo and was able to do some of the greatest things in pop culture. his success was earthshaking. his contribution to pop culture is immeasurable. even the people who we consider "legend" look up to him for crying out loud.

 

his voice is arguably the most recognizable sound in the history of music. he danced like no other. wrote or co-wrote some of the most successful (critically and commercially) songs. he pretty much changed the whole game (as the above poster stated).

 

if Michael Jackson isn't a legend, then i don't know who is.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...