celinesounds Posted December 19, 2011 at 09:08 PM Posted December 19, 2011 at 09:08 PM Here's a backstage pic: It is the same dress used on Andrea Bocelli concert? Quote #FREEJAVITO
I Drove All Night! Posted December 19, 2011 at 11:10 PM Posted December 19, 2011 at 11:10 PM It is the same dress used on Andrea Bocelli concert? Yep! Quote
London22 Posted December 20, 2011 at 05:09 AM Posted December 20, 2011 at 05:09 AM Thank you very much for the info!! Could you please describe what she was wearing? Was it all the same outfits from Vegas? She changed 3 or 4 times I believe. The outfits looked similar to Vegas, but with tweaks. I think they were all new. I can tell you for sure that the dress she changes into for My Heart Will Go On was PINK, shear, and almost had a cape-like contraption to it! It was very interesting! Quote
London22 Posted December 20, 2011 at 05:15 AM Posted December 20, 2011 at 05:15 AM Ahh very nice pc, thank you so much. It was a nice surprise for those attending to hear so many songs. For a benefit I would think she'd only do 4-6 songs. On the other hand, if I was there I would've liked some different songs from the Vegas show. The thing that disappoints me more & more is that everything with Celine is so predictible, so programmed - nothing is spontaneous like some other artists. There is very little excitement created. I think she should have at least 2 songs in Vegas that she changes every week. They should pick like 10 songs and just play different ones. So when the fans that go over & over again go they will get something different here & there. I could not agree more! I was really surprised to see that this was turning out to be a "Celine" show. I expected it to be more like One Night with Lite (I was there for that) or back when she did the radio shows (Y100 Summer Splash, Wango Tango, etc...) To be honest I would have been just as thrilled if not more, had she done 4-6 songs (ALL LIVE) and ended with My Heart Will Go On. It would have been great! She absolutely had to do that song since it was a cardiac and vascular event, plus it was billed as "The Heart Will Go On". This felt somewhat like a dress rehearsal for getting back into the Vegas show. Ah well, I love her all the same! Quote
Celinenvegas Posted December 20, 2011 at 05:57 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 05:57 PM I could not agree more! I was really surprised to see that this was turning out to be a "Celine" show. I expected it to be more like One Night with Lite (I was there for that) or back when she did the radio shows (Y100 Summer Splash, Wango Tango, etc...) To be honest I would have been just as thrilled if not more, had she done 4-6 songs (ALL LIVE) and ended with My Heart Will Go On. It would have been great! She absolutely had to do that song since it was a cardiac and vascular event, plus it was billed as "The Heart Will Go On". This felt somewhat like a dress rehearsal for getting back into the Vegas show. Ah well, I love her all the same! Well for what you paid I'm glad you got more of a full show...did you sit close? Did she walk through the audience and was it a huge venue like Vegas or much smaller? I was at the One Nite with Lite also, that was a good show. I enjoyed just about everyone who performed that night. Quote ~J O E Y~
celinesounds Posted December 20, 2011 at 06:01 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 06:01 PM Yep! as I remember she never wear the same dress twice in special events Quote #FREEJAVITO
duri Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:16 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:16 PM as I remember she never wear the same dress twice in special eventsMaybe reason is that this was private show, so she wear it only once for public show. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Matej Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:34 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:34 PM Backstage pictures from a private concert for Baptist Health South Florida... Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:36 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:36 PM (edited) Maybe reason is that this was private show, so she wear it only once for public show. Celine loves shopping, and even if she dont find time, it's up to Annie to find her something so I'm intrigued... so much so I've asked Annie lol Edit: Could this dress replace the 1st dress in the show, as obviously her ''assets will disappear soon''? hmmm, lol. Edited December 20, 2011 at 07:40 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
frana Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:40 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:40 PM Backstage pictures from a private concert for Baptist Health South Florida... Thank you for the beautiful pics honey Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
duri Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:45 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:45 PM Celine loves shopping, and even if she dont find time, it's up to Annie to find her something so I'm intrigued... so much so I've asked Annie lol Edit: Could this dress replace the 1st dress in the show, as obviously her ''assets will disappear soon''? hmmm, lol.Oh I hope no, her first dress in show is much more beautiful. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:51 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 07:51 PM Oh I hope no, her first dress in show is much more beautiful. True but without the ''twins'' it just aint gonna work lol. Quote
celinesounds Posted December 20, 2011 at 08:25 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 08:25 PM the 1st dress is one of her best outfits ever, will be a huge mistake to replace it with that horrible and cheap dress Quote #FREEJAVITO
duri Posted December 20, 2011 at 08:41 PM Posted December 20, 2011 at 08:41 PM the 1st dress is one of her best outfits ever, will be a huge mistake to replace it with that horrible and cheap dressI absolutly agree if they decided to change this excelent dress they could find better substitute. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
puttybuddy Posted December 21, 2011 at 12:04 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 12:04 AM Celine has such a beautiful smile ! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
MTJ Posted December 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM I would imagine it's something to do with the alterations necessary for stage outfits. Celine can't just go to Barney's and buy a new dress for a performance - it has to be altered properly (i.e. for the microphone pack). For private benefits, she probably just works with what's already available for her. Quote
QueenCeline Posted December 21, 2011 at 01:09 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 01:09 AM Plus, keep in mind that the person who went to the show said she changed 3 or 4 times. This dress, she probably used just for the meet and greets. She, most likely, didn't wear it during the show. Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
London22 Posted December 21, 2011 at 05:57 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 05:57 AM Well for what you paid I'm glad you got more of a full show...did you sit close? Did she walk through the audience and was it a huge venue like Vegas or much smaller? I was at the One Nite with Lite also, that was a good show. I enjoyed just about everyone who performed that night. The venue was small and I believe approximately 2,000 people were there. Before the show there were very elegant hors d'oeuvres and a pretty full open bar. I was in row Y, but they closed off about 20 rows behind me with a curtain, so the theatre was not completely full at all. One Night with Lite was AMAZING! Every song live, all her little lyric blips. You could also really see her modifying how she hit the high note in MHWGO so she could still get up there. Ah, those were the days! Quote
London22 Posted December 21, 2011 at 06:00 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 06:00 AM Plus, keep in mind that the person who went to the show said she changed 3 or 4 times. This dress, she probably used just for the meet and greets. She, most likely, didn't wear it during the show. The dress she wore in the backstage pictures was the first dress she wore on stage. I think she had it on for the first 3 or 4 songs. Quote
Koolan Posted December 21, 2011 at 06:02 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 06:02 AM Well for what you paid I'm glad you got more of a full show...did you sit close? Did she walk through the audience and was it a huge venue like Vegas or much smaller? I was at the One Nite with Lite also, that was a good show. I enjoyed just about everyone who performed that night. The venue was small and I believe approximately 2,000 people were there. Before the show there were very elegant hors d'oeuvres and a pretty full open bar. I was in row Y, but they closed off about 20 rows behind me with a curtain, so the theatre was not completely full at all. One Night with Lite was AMAZING! Every song live, all her little lyric blips. You could also really see her modifying how she hit the high note in MHWGO so she could still get up there. Ah, those were the days! Joey, didn't know you were at One Nite with Lite. I was there also and recorded all the songs available for download at celinechannel.com. It was my first time meeting Celine fans, wonderful memories. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ferjaacu Posted December 21, 2011 at 07:15 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 07:15 AM I so so envy you Joey right now... Would love to have been there Thank u sooo much for all the info you gave to us !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
JCeline85 Posted December 21, 2011 at 09:00 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 09:00 AM The set list is missing the reason, the bond medley and the mj tribute. I hope these are all still in the Vegas show.. Quote The Wait Is Over?
Angel2006 Posted December 21, 2011 at 05:01 PM Posted December 21, 2011 at 05:01 PM She changed 3 or 4 times I believe. The outfits looked similar to Vegas, but with tweaks. I think they were all new. I can tell you for sure that the dress she changes into for My Heart Will Go On was PINK, shear, and almost had a cape-like contraption to it! It was very interesting! Really!! A Pink dress. That's cool. I hope she wears it in Vegas!! I like all the dresses in the Vegas show, but i'm not a huge fan of the white dress, or the black dress. I hope she changes those ones. Even if she changed the gold one i wouldn't mind. Thanks for the info on the outfits! Quote
kittyboy Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM After the concert, receiving a crystal Pineapple http://91.68.211.8/bmi/img337.imageshack.us/img337/3198/37614210150456394593785.jpg Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM New pic, right after singing My Heart Will Go On: Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Matej Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:58 AM Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:58 AM Amazing pink dress, Celine looks so beautiful! Thanks for the picture! Quote
frana Posted December 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM Posted December 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM Wow amazing pics Celine looks so absolutely beautiful thank you Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
browseceline Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:01 PM Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:01 PM I agree Celine looks great, but what I don't understand that for a special occasion as this, they did not make a special program and that most of the setlist was not live.. I don't get it. No matter how great that pink dress looked etc. - it's about the singing not only about visuals. When I would already have seen this show and I paid a lot to see this special show, apart from being closer to the stage, apart from being closer to Celine herself, I would have felt.. I don't know.. dissapointed.. because for me it is her voice I am coming for Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
duri Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:21 PM Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:21 PM New pic, right after singing My Heart Will Go On:Great picture, great dress, Céline looks amazing here, thank you. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
duri Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM Posted December 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM I agree Celine looks great, but what I don't understand that for a special occasion as this, they did not make a special program and that most of the setlist was not live.. I don't get it. No matter how great that pink dress looked etc. - it's about the singing not only about visuals. When I would already have seen this show and I paid a lot to see this special show, apart from being closer to the stage, apart from being closer to Celine herself, I would have felt.. I don't know.. dissapointed.. because for me it is her voice I am coming forYou are rihgt, live singing is live singing, even if it was not 100%, it´s still better than playback. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.