Alex_Incognito Posted September 8, 2011 at 03:31 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 03:31 AM Jewel encrusted!? LMAO!!!! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
puttybuddy Posted September 8, 2011 at 03:37 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 03:37 AM This story was on our local news tonight for the "Red carpet" segment and they showed a video of Celine wearing the clothes she wore when they recorded "We are the world" and she kept running her hand through her hair. After the story the news men looked at each other and said.... Celine. I think they blame her or her people for leaving the keys in the car! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
binsk Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:04 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:04 AM They talked about this during Chelsea Lately 2 nights ago. Quote -RK
Koolan Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:19 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:19 AM One of the funniest topics in a long time. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
dj_a_rock Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:30 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:30 AM The intruder must be put in jail. That's all. Quote
Davey84 Posted September 8, 2011 at 07:04 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 07:04 AM That made me laugh out loud. "small knobs" But its a bit of a worry that he was in Rene's study. Because apparently Rene's knob is jewel encrusted and enormous!So I hope he didn't damage that! Sounds like it's a bit of an antique It IS antique!! Rumour has it, it's actually from the 18th century! Yes Vic, finally some humour is back Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
robert sadler Posted September 8, 2011 at 09:31 AM Posted September 8, 2011 at 09:31 AM Come on guys I would admit there is a funny side of this, but there has intruder has been in Celines home and my guess is that she be very angry.Thank god Celine was not there.I really do hope this intruder does get put in a cell and the key thrown away. I dont think anyone of us here would like it to happen to us its got to be scary in some ways I would say you own privacy has been breeched I certainly would not like it. CELINE RULES Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Alex_Incognito Posted September 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM Nobody was hurt and that's all that matters. We may as hell have a little fun, no? It's been like a funeral on this forum lately! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
idroveallnight Posted September 8, 2011 at 01:55 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 01:55 PM Carolina Bermudez mentioned this on Z100 yesterday morning. Great exposure!! But in all seriousness, I know what it feels like to have your space intruded, and let me tell you, it lingers in your mind FOREVER. I don't blame her for wanting to replace the fridge and tub. Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted September 8, 2011 at 01:58 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 01:58 PM (edited) Carolina Bermudez mentioned this on Z100 yesterday morning. Great exposure!! But in all seriousness, I know what it feels like to have your space intruded, and let me tell you, it lingers in your mind FOREVER. I don't blame her for wanting to replace the fridge and tub. I don't see why she wants to replace the tub; he didn't have the time to take a shower; poor guy Edited September 8, 2011 at 01:59 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
fyoung98 Posted September 8, 2011 at 02:54 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 02:54 PM Just read this...Word has it Celine Dion was so upset about that burglar grabbing a pastry out of her Montreal mansion's refrigerator — and attempting to bathe in her tub (just before the cops caught him) — she's insisting the fridge and tub be immediately replaced. I can understand this. Being "violated", whether it be your personal body or your personal space, is not an easy thing to deal with. The idea that a stranger has been in your home, has touched your things, and could have potentially done you harm can definitely create some psychological disturbances. It can be difficult for her, especially when she's thinking about her children, when she goes to the refrigerator,knowing that a strange man's hands were in there, rifling through their food. She doesn't know if that's all he did when he went there. People do strange things. As far as the tub is concerned, I don't even like the idea of knowing when I go to hotel rooms that some else bathed in the tub, their butt cheeks being where I'm supposed to place mine. I only take showers and I wear shoes while I'm in there. But that's just me. I've been through enough breakins (including being at home alone during one attempt) and it bothered me for along time. Not sleeping, always checking doors and windows, hearing things . No, everyone can't just replace those things like she is said to be doing, but I can totally understand why she's doing it. Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
Lindah1984 Posted September 8, 2011 at 03:27 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 03:27 PM How do we know that he is actually mentally ill? I mean, maybe he invented that to have a reason to do what he did... You should read his blog, that will answer your question.I hope it`s not personal to the family, because of his strong opinions. Quote
Bellamy Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:32 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:32 PM It's on news everywhere. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celine-rc Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:53 PM Author Posted September 8, 2011 at 04:53 PM I understand that she's frustrated about the bath (which she could just clean very well as well as the whole house) but to replace everything... Is this just a rumour or is it really true? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Lindah1984 Posted September 8, 2011 at 05:01 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 05:01 PM Rumour! I guess she doesn`t want to pay public attention to this to avoid copycats. Quote
nuts2you Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:04 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:04 PM how would y know where to go into the house and find the bathtub.? must have a master plan of the house or something. was also thinking why not put a electic fence on top of what she already has. Camera's installed the house when she not there. anothere question is why did he do this while she was in Lv, he had enought time? But why now.. Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:06 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:06 PM It's sooooo not funny. She is flipping her lid right now and she has every right to. Can you even imagine?! Quote
fyoung98 Posted September 8, 2011 at 07:13 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 07:13 PM how would y know where to go into the house and find the bathtub.? must have a master plan of the house or something. was also thinking why not put a electic fence on top of what she already has. Camera's installed the house when she not there. anothere question is why did he do this while she was in Lv, he had enought time? But why now.. That's a very good point. I think his intention was to try to approach her while she was home but did not realize/know she was planning to leave when she did. I think his activities in the home were probably opportunitistic. He couldn't do what he had planned but while he was there he ate and prepared for a bath. Complete violation. It's almost like he was trying to get into her head "Yes, I've been in your home. I've touched your thingrs. I've been through your closets. I've been in your drawers. I've been in your children's rooms. I've eaten your food. And there was nothing you or anyone else could do about it." Like he was letting her know he could do it. Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
fyoung98 Posted September 8, 2011 at 08:16 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 08:16 PM You should read his blog, that will answer your question.I hope it`s not personal to the family, because of his strong opinions. What kinds of things does he talk about? Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
RomualdlovesCeline Posted September 8, 2011 at 08:38 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 08:38 PM What kinds of things does he talk about? In the news, they say that the police found suicidal notes in the house; the man is clearly mentally ill; when the police found him, he said to the police "What are you doing in here" ; that pretty much summarizes his mental instability. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 8, 2011 at 08:47 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 08:47 PM She is not "Flipping her lid." That latter "news" is stuff that the press made up. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Frida Posted September 8, 2011 at 09:48 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 09:48 PM Poor guy, he is clearly diabetic! He got lost on Celine-island and felt a little dizzy so he...1) ...found the car and went for a ride to see if he could find someone to help him, and when he failed to do so he...2) ...went inside. Nervous as he was he started smoking, but since his bloodsugar level was dropping fast his hand were shaking, hence the unfortunate cigarette ashes here and there. Something needed to be done, so he...3) ...took a couple of post-it notes. He thought he'd scatter them around the house with the message that he was diabetic and might pass out somewhere in the house and be in need of help, someone ought to find them in case the...4) ...snack he found in the kitchen wouldn't get his body to react fast enough. But...5) ...there was so much sugar in it that the bloodsugar skyrocketed! Now, most diabetics know what a nasty smell high levels can cause, so in order to do something about this he thought he'd run up and down the stairs for a while to try to lower the level, preparing a bath as he did so... And then the cops came before he could get rid of the smell, poor thing It's been mentioned in media here aswell, in both online newspapers and entertainment/celebrity segments on the radio. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Dionesque Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM Apart of everything else... How could that guy have sooo much time at her house and be able to do all these things?!! I mean, I always thought houses of stars of that level are secure as hell - cameras, alarms, security personal and whatsoever! How was that possible that he entered the house unnoticed and do all those things?! I always thought that even lingering some minutes too long outside at the gates of such house can get you into troubles... Guess I was wrong or some security/police personal really failed big time that day!... By the way, of course it's awful, nasty and rude and I'm glad Céline wasn't at home while that happened and I don't wish stuff like this happening to anybody. Still, I had a great good laugh at somo posts here, esp. at Alex's one with the "roll call" - that cracked me up and I simply have to give you kudos for that as I needed good laugh just right now! By all the seriousness, always look at the bright side of life! *humming* Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
RomualdlovesCeline Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:07 PM Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:07 PM 5) ...there was so much sugar in it that the bloodsugar skyrocketed! Now, most diabetics know what a nasty smell high levels can cause, so in order to do something about this he thought he'd run up and down the stairs for a while to try to lower the level, preparing a bath as he did so... And then the cops came before he could get rid of the smell, poor thing People are over-reacting to it as if he wanted to be in there so that he gets through Celine's and be somewhat of a creep; the man is sick!; he thought he was in his home Give em a break! prepare him a bath already he needs it while listenning to some Celine songs Quote
celine-rc Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM Author Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM The man definetly has a mental problem. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
openthetelevision Posted September 9, 2011 at 05:26 AM Posted September 9, 2011 at 05:26 AM That's a very good point. I think his intention was to try to approach her while she was home but did not realize/know she was planning to leave when she did. I think his activities in the home were probably opportunitistic. He couldn't do what he had planned but while he was there he ate and prepared for a bath. Complete violation. It's almost like he was trying to get into her head "Yes, I've been in your home. I've touched your thingrs. I've been through your closets. I've been in your drawers. I've been in your children's rooms. I've eaten your food. And there was nothing you or anyone else could do about it." Like he was letting her know he could do it.That is a completely scary thought. The whole "I've to touched your things etc." I doubt she will say anything about it? Quote
I Love You Posted September 9, 2011 at 05:39 AM Posted September 9, 2011 at 05:39 AM This, has to be the funniest topic ever besides the MMMMMMMMMMMMM topic. Quote
rhaps Posted September 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM Posted September 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM she was featured on Yahoo Philippines. http://ph.news.yahoo.com/celine-dion-burgl...-000000738.html Celine Dion’s burglar ran a bath Celine Dion’s home was broken into on Monday.Daniel Bedard, 36, has been charged with breaking into the singer’s mansion in Montreal, Canada and seemingly made himself quite at home.CBS News report that the man was arrested while eating pastries and running himself a bath.Daniel allegedly stole keys from Celine’s husband’s car and used them to break into the family’s home.Celine is married to husband of 16 years René Angélil, and the couple have three children together; Rene-Charles, 10 and 11-month-old twins Eddy and Nelson.The burglar had tripped the alarm when he entered the property which alerted police and authorities raided the home and caught the accused man in the act.“He opened the water faucets, was pouring a nice warmish bath (and) he even managed to eat some pastry that was in the fridge,” Laval police spokesman Franco Di Genova said.“The suspect was coming down the big staircase and was asking, ‘Hey guys, what are you doing here?’” Quote
I Love You Posted September 9, 2011 at 07:03 PM Posted September 9, 2011 at 07:03 PM Just read this...Word has it Celine Dion was so upset about that burglar grabbing a pastry out of her Montreal mansion’s refrigerator — and attempting to bathe in her tub (just before the cops caught him) — she’s insisting the fridge and tub be immediately replaced. Thanks Bubba, for this little bite of Info. Good for her, I would do the same if I was in her shoes. Quote
zuv Posted September 9, 2011 at 09:52 PM Posted September 9, 2011 at 09:52 PM They made fun of him (and Celine) on Chelsea Lately tonight!! I love that show! They talked about this during Chelsea Lately 2 nights ago. Chelsea's the bomb, she's hilarious!! I have the video of them talking about this. If anyone is interested, i can upload it on megaupload.com Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.