Jump to content

Intruder breaks into Celine's Montreal home


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why would he take a bath :confused: :laugh:

 

 

 

 

:nono: (Back to seriousness .....)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
I think if Celine was actually there at her house there would be more security since she wasnt there I think there wasnt much security at all.
Posted
Surely they've got staff at the house as well as security! Where were they all at! :mellow:

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpg

Lets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999
Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008
Las Vegas 24th July 2012



http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png

Posted

The story gets stranger as we continue to get more news, not sure how accurate these details may be ... :hmm:

 

http://www.montrealgazette.com/arrested+C%...0244/story.html

 

MONTREAL - Laval police officers with a sniffer dog came face-to-face with an intruder in Céline Dion’s palatial home on the Milles Iles River Monday afternoon, and the man lied that he was a friend of the family.

“He said to the officers ‘What are you doing here?’ and they asked him the same thing back,” said Laval police spokesperson Nathalie Laurin.

Police say the 36-year-old man had been in the home for an unknown amount of time, but appears to have helped himself to snack cakes in the normally pristine kitchen, took notes on Post Its in the office, flicked his cigarettes on the floor and was in the process of drawing a bath when he was apprehended.

Neither the world-famous singer nor her husband, René Angélil, or family were in Quebec at the time of the break in, said Laurin.

The strange incident began when a security guard noticed one of multiple garage doors open on his rounds and called 911 at 4:57 p.m. Monday.

A squad car with two officers plus the dog handler showed up and began a sweep of the house. Laurin said this is normal procedure when the search area is large, equating the St. Rose mansion with factories in the industrial park.

Snack-cake wrappers were discovered on a counter in the kitchen, then the cigarette butts and notes in the office on the main floor.

The officers came face-to-face with the man on the stairs to the second floor, where he told them he was a family friend and quite at home.

A check with the security guard belied this statement as no guests were expected in the home. Further calls to the Dion and Angélil clan confirmed they did not know this man, police said.

After the meeting, the dog continued to sniff and the handler found water running into a tub in a bathroom on the second floor.

The intruder seems to have had the run of the house when he was there, and made himself quite at home.

“It’s rare that you see this, there was no theft, nothing stolen, broken or messed up,” Laurin said.

Posted
LOLOLOLOL. I find it quite amusing what the world has come to and also how naive, harmless, and completely psychotic this guy is. But surely I'm glad the Dion clan wasn't there during this event! It's time for someone to go to "the special place for special people". :lol:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted (edited)
I bet most people on this forum would have loved to be in this man's shoes :giggle: MINUS the charges he's going to face in his next court appearance. Edited by RomualdlovesCeline
Posted
Thanks be to God that Celine wasn't there and she is safe.
Posted

So, from what I understood from Claude Poirier, a very experianced criminologist with a great reputation, Daniel Bédard jumped the fence, found René's Mercedez (the doors were unlocked), he took it for a joy ride around the island, then, he managed to open the garage door from the car and that's when the alarm when off. He went into the kitchen, ate a few cakes (he even had time to smoke! He smoked in Céline's house!!!!) (he only ate cake from what we know) and he started to run himself a bath. He was still running himself the bath when Laval police arrived, he thankfully didn't have time to take his bath yet. He was a in court today facing three different kinds of accsations and a journalist from TVA tryied to talk to him as he was leaving the court, he asked him why he attempted to break into René and Céline's house. He said it was a secret. They asked him about five more questions and he always said, no comment. But, there is going to be a trial so I have a feeling that we're not done hearing about this.

 

 

I'm happy to hear that Céline wasn't at the house, mostly that the kids weren't here. It's the second time that this happens at this house, last time, it was on February 13th 2009. I hope this time, they're going to take the mesures so that it doesn't happen again.

 

Alex, that thing about the role call is hilarious! Present! :giggle:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

Did they say what kind of cake it was!? I think that's the most important question!

 

 

What kind of cake would Celine feed her family!? Chocolate? Nature? Yellow? Strawberry?

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Did they say what kind of cake it was!? I think that's the most important question!

What kind of cake would Celine feed her family!? Chocolate? Nature? Yellow? Strawberry?

 

No, they didn't say but knowing René and Céline, I think it might have been like this:

 

http://chefcuisto.com/images/jos-louis.jpg

 

It's like chocolat with a vanilla filling. Or maybe a cake that her mother would have made. Good question though.

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
Maybe we should do a roll call here! LOL

 

LMFAO!!!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

All joking aside, the media made him sound like a confused old man. Even though he admit that he knew it was Celine Dion's house he was entering.

"...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.

Posted (edited)

What a strange little story! Kind of envious the guy got a few moments of living like a prince :D

 

At least he didn't take or destroy anything or set anything on fire!

 

I doubt this is going to trial at all. It will most likely be heard in a small court, he will be convicted of trespassing and breaking and entering, not even theft and then he'll be let out on bail and have to pay a fine and undergo psychological treatment as part of his bail conditions I expect. UNLESS he does have previous convictions....interesting to find out if he does.

But you can't really justify locking someone up who is mentally ill, he'll just come out worse. He clearly needs some help lol.

 

anywho, I'm sure Celine's team will heighten security from now on when they are out of town...ie - all the time.

Edited by sazzlepop123
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted

Oh yes, I forgot. Apprently he broke a few door knobs. So, there was a bit of damage, plus from the smoke from his cigarette.

He doesn't have any criminal past so that might help him get off easier.

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

It's crazy because me and 2 other fans were around her house 3 hrs before he got there, and yes... camera exists, security even answered the intercom. BUT the water surrounding the island is pretty shallow in different places, and it's really easy to rent a boat, canoe, kayak :) and get on the island. Not sure how did he get inside the actual home, though. And I am sure the security must have called 911 the moment they spotted him, but didnt intervene for security reasons.

 

;)

post-4374-1315357179_thumb.jpg

Who knows where the road will lead us - Only a fool would say,

But if you'll let me love you,

It's for sure I'm gonna love you...ALL THE WAY!!!"

Posted
Did they say what kind of cake it was!? I think that's the most important question!

What kind of cake would Celine feed her family!? Chocolate? Nature? Yellow? Strawberry?

 

I'm imagining "Little Debbie" cakes...and now I'm craving them... :w00t:

10374857_10204122996825827_5447894987424728596_n.jpg
Posted
The door knobs in Celine's house are probably worth $2000 each :P
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted
If I was in his shoes, i would have taken a door knob for a souvenir. Lol. :yes: :sofunny:
Posted
Some fans are just WOAH! LOL

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Sounds funny reading it like this, but it must be terrifying for Celine knowing it can be so easy for anyone to get in the house while babies could be there....

You never know what kind of effed up people can show up.

Posted

PRESENT :mdr:

 

I bet Celine allowed them to release all the details of what the man did inside the house. For sure, we'll find out more once she discovers them. :sofunny:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)

post-27599-1315364784_thumb.jpg

 

That would be the face of Celine Dion if someone would intrude into her house according to TMZ.com :sofunny:

Edited by RomualdlovesCeline
Posted

^^^^ ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... PRESENTE!!!! (French roll call :))

 

Bad security or slow police? ... Slow police!

 

For sure chocolate cake! And why the dell would he take a bath?! What a creeper!!! Did he use their soap? Treseme?! :blowup:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif

 

"Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away.

I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."

Posted
The comments, on the Celine Story on TMZ are even funny. It was on ET Canada, tonight as well.
Posted (edited)
According to AP news in Canada the intruder 'Poured himself bath.' Umm what? Since when do you POUR a bath? What did he take cups of water and pour them in the bath tub or something :sofunny: Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
This is not a joking matter at all. Yes thank god no one was there but,its still an invasion of personal privacy. How would you feel if someone broke into your house and your firends made fun of it? I understand it's all fun but coming from Celine's and her family point of view its, deadly seriousi
GENNI B.
Posted
Wow,what A funny news...!!!! But thx god that she was not there...!!!
Posted (edited)
I'm just wondering if he used Celine's own hand picked tomatoes to make some soup?

 

:doh: Those tomatoes are probably turned into stone by now, if they have been lying around since 2002!! :whistling:

 

Well it obviously took them far too long to realise what had happened if he was able to break in and do all that! They need better security...

 

Yeah it is very bad, you'd reckon they have 24/7 security there...

 

Did they say what kind of cake it was!? I think that's the most important question!

What kind of cake would Celine feed her family!? Chocolate? Nature? Yellow? Strawberry?

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: I bet it was this...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

http://www.pigroastparty.co.uk/Alabama%20Mega%20Fab%20Chocolate%20Fudge%20Cake.jpg

 

 

Oh yes, I forgot. Apprently he broke a few door knobs.

 

Thank God Céline has small knobs!!

 

0906_celine_dion_bn2.jpg

 

That would be the face of Celine Dion if someone would intrude into her house according to TMZ.com :sofunny:

 

:laugh: I wonder why they didn't closed the door and shut the world away! All the breaking in from this crazy heart!

Across the floor cakes and door knobs play! Like mental illed refugees :detective:

Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
:doh: Those tomatoes are probably turned into stone by now, if they have been lying around since 2002!! :whistling:

Yeah it is very bad, you'd reckon they have 24/7 security there...

:sofunny: :sofunny: I bet it was this...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

http://www.pigroastparty.co.uk/Alabama%20Mega%20Fab%20Chocolate%20Fudge%20Cake.jpg

Thank God Céline has small knobs!!

:laugh: I wonder why they didn't closed the door and shut the world away! All the breaking in from this crazy heart!

Across the floor cakes and door knobs play! Like mental illed refugees :detective:

:sofunny:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...