fred Posted August 20, 2011 at 10:46 AM Posted August 20, 2011 at 10:46 AM I hope Celine sings "If you go away"... english version of "Ne me quitte pas"!!! It's such a beautiful song, and this way we english speaking fans can enjoy the song even more when we understand what she is singing!That's a GREAT idea!! I love the fact that she's singing Ne Me Quitte Pas, but I can't help but wondering how she'd sound on the English version. I realy like the way se passionatly says "If you go away" when presenting the title of the English version during her show. This would be a great opportunity to sing the English version once! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
celinedionfan1 Posted August 20, 2011 at 02:51 PM Posted August 20, 2011 at 02:51 PM Just asked Barnev on twitter if celine would be there in person, he had no idea ....... Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
CelineDork14 Posted August 20, 2011 at 05:12 PM Posted August 20, 2011 at 05:12 PM I kind of hope she will be there in person.....But at least we will get to see her on TV Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
Claudette Posted August 20, 2011 at 08:16 PM Posted August 20, 2011 at 08:16 PM (edited) OMFD! I did not want to post this here, but I want certain people to read it and to read it carefully. Do some people think that if they tweet about people here that they would not find out. If you don't like my posts, pm me in private, because tweeting it for everybody to see just makes you look like the fool. And for whoever asked, yes I have seen CTTEOTW and the concert. Celine's team did a fantastic job of dubbing live performances with studio recordings. I am so facking sick of certain members. Are we not allowed to have an opinion anymore without being bashed? Thank goodness there are a few people with brains. I swear I will throw up if I read one more ''I don't care what Celine sings as long as I can see her'' comment. Edited August 20, 2011 at 08:17 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinedionfan1 Posted August 20, 2011 at 09:16 PM Posted August 20, 2011 at 09:16 PM Just got one thing to say: lol Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Tyler1991 Posted August 21, 2011 at 12:47 AM Posted August 21, 2011 at 12:47 AM OMFD! I did not want to post this here, but I want certain people to read it and to read it carefully. Do some people think that if they tweet about people here that they would not find out. If you don't like my posts, pm me in private, because tweeting it for everybody to see just makes you look like the fool. And for whoever asked, yes I have seen CTTEOTW and the concert. Celine's team did a fantastic job of dubbing live performances with studio recordings. I am so facking sick of certain members. Are we not allowed to have an opinion anymore without being bashed? Thank goodness there are a few people with brains. I swear I will throw up if I read one more ''I don't care what Celine sings as long as I can see her'' comment. Take it to church gurlfran! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM Posted August 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM (edited) AMEN, Claudette! And what troubled bastard is writing these things about you? They deserve to be banned from this forum and reported to other Celine forums. Back to the telethon.... can't wait to see what happens! Edited August 21, 2011 at 01:08 AM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Javito Posted August 21, 2011 at 08:34 AM Posted August 21, 2011 at 08:34 AM OMFD! I did not want to post this here, but I want certain people to read it and to read it carefully. Do some people think that if they tweet about people here that they would not find out. If you don't like my posts, pm me in private, because tweeting it for everybody to see just makes you look like the fool. And for whoever asked, yes I have seen CTTEOTW and the concert. Celine's team did a fantastic job of dubbing live performances with studio recordings. I am so facking sick of certain members. Are we not allowed to have an opinion anymore without being bashed? Thank goodness there are a few people with brains. I swear I will throw up if I read one more ''I don't care what Celine sings as long as I can see her'' comment. Who did that to you??? Shame on him/her/them How ridiculous can be that "twitter" thing? Now I know why I don't use it But it's true, and it's a pity, the increasing number of authoritarian members here that try to silence others just because they don't agree with their opinions Not sure if they ever heard about a concept called "freedom of speech", as long as its made with respect. Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinefanonline Posted August 21, 2011 at 09:21 AM Posted August 21, 2011 at 09:21 AM lol that's funny that makes me think of China..! lol anyway back to topic ... i hope it's gonna be something good! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
volleyceline Posted August 21, 2011 at 08:42 PM Posted August 21, 2011 at 08:42 PM labor day!? I'll be out of town Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
luisnicole Posted August 22, 2011 at 07:53 PM Posted August 22, 2011 at 07:53 PM I bet that will be "Lullaby". what she recorded. Quote
I Love You Posted August 22, 2011 at 11:29 PM Posted August 22, 2011 at 11:29 PM Yeah, I also have a feeling it will be "Lullaby." Quote
celinesounds Posted August 23, 2011 at 02:08 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 02:08 AM please no more Lullaby Quote #FREEJAVITO
alvick53 Posted August 23, 2011 at 03:58 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 03:58 AM Oh, please no! I'm falling asleep just thinking about it. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 23, 2011 at 06:54 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 06:54 AM Why not? We'd have more video footage from the show and we'd finally get to see what makes people laugh during the song! (As you can see, everything has its good part) Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
stchba Posted August 23, 2011 at 08:37 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 08:37 AM I don't remember where i read this but (either facebook or twitter)... It is confirmed that it will be a "RECORDED MESSAGE AND VIDEO FROM HER LAS VEGAS SHOW" Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
nano Posted August 23, 2011 at 09:25 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 09:25 AM what a surprise! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CSCfan Posted August 23, 2011 at 09:50 AM Author Posted August 23, 2011 at 09:50 AM Forget the queen of covers or ballads..... it's the Queen of Satellite/Pre-recorded performances Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted August 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM Forget the queen of covers or ballads..... it's the Queen of Satellite/Pre-recorded performances She could follow Beyoncé in doing a satellite/pre-recorded performance for Michael Jackson's tribute show, too. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM Well, I guess she has her reasons to do it. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
dj4celine Posted August 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM Well, I guess she has her reasons to do it. Yeah, and I think we all know what that is Depressing, I tell ya! Quote
CSCfan Posted August 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM Author Posted August 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM She could follow Beyoncé in doing a satellite/pre-recorded performance for Michael Jackson's tribute show, too. They can do a duet...... Ave Maria? Depressing, I tell ya! I'm gonna flip soon I tell ya! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
dj4celine Posted August 23, 2011 at 11:19 AM Posted August 23, 2011 at 11:19 AM They can do a duet...... Ave Maria? I'm gonna flip soon I tell ya! And dedicate it to all the parents and children in the world and shout out, "Who run the world... ?" :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Quote
Claudette Posted August 23, 2011 at 12:16 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 12:16 PM I guess that will also be the first single from her new English album called: Miracle^2. I actually had a dream last night that she will sing ''The Best'' again. Whatever happened to that Celine? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
enno2007 Posted August 23, 2011 at 01:43 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 01:43 PM Yeah, and I think we all know what that is Depressing, I tell ya! Why don't you enlighten those of us who don't know what you are referring to... Quote
ferjaacu Posted August 23, 2011 at 03:23 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 03:23 PM Great news !!!! thanks for sharing it Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Tyler1991 Posted August 23, 2011 at 04:46 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 04:46 PM I'm so over this "era" .....what a mess. Quote
Javito Posted August 23, 2011 at 05:31 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 05:31 PM I'm so over this "era" .....what a mess. Could it be different? Those who thought her return to Las Vegas would be other than a return to the oblivion in her career were so naive. It's just happening as predictable as it could be seen since they announced a return to that place for 3 years. But now the sense of absence is even bigger with her extended family Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
enno2007 Posted August 23, 2011 at 07:34 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 07:34 PM (edited) Could it be different? Those who thought her return to Las Vegas would be other than a return to the oblivion in her career were so naive. It's just happening as predictable as it could be seen since they announced a return to that place for 3 years. But now the sense of absence is even bigger with her extended family I guess it could indeed be expected - and as in 2003 it is the choice that Celine has made to reconcile performing and family life in a way that pleases her. This may not be the only possible way, and it is clearly not the way you seem to prefer, but it is just like that. And all your whining and complaining won't change that a bit, so you might want to consider to live with it... But don't you worry: If her career is really dead (as you suggest), it all will soon be over and you can close this book named Celine Dion Edited August 23, 2011 at 07:35 PM by enno2007 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 23, 2011 at 07:45 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 07:45 PM Think about it, now, we know that she has filmed a performance from the Vegas show, so there's only one question left: which song from the show fits better the theme of the telethon? I'd say Lullaby, Ne Me Quitte Pas, All By Myself or My Heart Will Go On. Don't you guys agree? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.