Jump to content

Titanic sinking!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't worry guys, it's ok :thumbsup2: By the way, a couple of rare videos were posted on YouTube a few days ago:

 

 

My heart will go on (Live on 'Let's talk about love World tour')

 

Secrets of the song's music video (MUST WATCH!!!!)

 

Filming the video

 

 

 

The second video is just amazing!! :whee: :whee:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

OMD! Thanks for sharing!

Why did they cut out that part when Céline was walking on the "Titanic" behind Kate & Leo?! :doh:

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
I don't know but we have to find that version! It's gotta be somewhere!

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
Don't worry guys, it's ok :thumbsup2: By the way, a couple of rare videos were posted on YouTube a few days ago:

My heart will go on (Live on 'Let's talk about love World tour')

 

Secrets of the song's music video (MUST WATCH!!!!)

 

Filming the video

The second video is just amazing!! :whee: :whee:

 

OMG :o Celine Dion featured IN the movie! :laugh: I had no idea about that! That can make the first Celine cameo inside a blockbuster movie! :P

 

thanks for posting Carlos

 

 

OMD! Thanks for sharing!

Why did they cut out that part when Céline was walking on the "Titanic" behind Kate & Leo?! :doh:

 

My opinion is that the director of the music video did that just for fun. I don't think Celine was intented to appear in that scene in the real movie :P

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I had heard rumours about it before but I never really confirmed it! Now, I don't think it was just for fun because it would have costed some money...

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted (edited)
I had heard rumours about it before but I never really confirmed it! Now, I don't think it was just for fun because it would have costed some money...

 

Nah they already had Céline filmed in front of a green screen so they just had to digitally paste it walking in that scene (like they did with many of the extras) :)

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

But is there any way we can get that version of the music video?

 

 

Can somebody use a program like Windows Movie Maker to mix the director's cut (the version we all know) with that segment of Celine walking through the desk and the clip at 0:28 of this and upload it to YouTube?

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
Nah they already had Céline filmed in front of a green screen so they just had to digitally paste it walking in that scene (like they did with many of the extras) :)

 

Well, a friend of mine told me that she saw the US version of Titanic and she told me that she saw Celine on that scene. I don't know if that's real or not, but that's what she said. Is there really an US version of the movie that's different from the rest?? :hmm:

Posted

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

 

Thanks! :flowers:

 

 

But does anyone know how to contact the video director Bille Woodruff? Maybe he would release the whole version in HQ?!

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
Maybe Javito can contact him since he contacted a lot of important people related to Celine. :confused:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...