Jump to content

Celine on Oprah 2011


Recommended Posts

Posted
yes 8 and it is going to be a blast. AWWW

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
Would be interesting to see what she looks like, if she has LOST her BABY weight,?
Posted

i dont think she would care. you know that she will be dancing while doing the show. so maybe thats the way that she will lose the weight. never know

 

just cant wait to see her.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

Okay, so something amazing happened to me a few days ago... and I think there are about 8 of you i'll be meeting

at Harpo studio this week!

 

 

Molly

Posted
Okay, so something amazing happened to me a few days ago... and I think there are about 8 of you i'll be meeting

at Harpo studio this week!

Molly

:w00t: Congrats! A group photo is a must. :clapping:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

Okay, so something amazing happened to me a few days ago... and I think there are about 8 of you i'll be meeting

at Harpo studio this week!

 

 

Molly

Posted
^^ Have a great time!!

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted
OMG. It's only 2 more days until Celine records the taping for the Oprah Show!!! :clap: I hope we get a preview of the interview and pics!!! :whee:

highfive.jpg

Posted

yes you will get preview and pics. Oprah normally airs the preview about 3 days before it will air.

 

so defintely you will get one.

im telling you.

been to oprah about 8 times. and this is going to be like my 9th. awww

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
Okay, so something amazing happened to me a few days ago... and I think there are about 8 of you i'll be meeting

at Harpo studio this week!

Molly

 

Wonderful! What do you say now as to your previous post? Looks like you are still a fan. Have an awesome time and let us know what happens, especially during the un-aired commercials.

L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
i wonder why they didnt wait for the vegas show to draw closer?
Posted
because they'll talk about Vegas for let's say 2 minutes and they will continue talking about the twins etc
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
i wonder why they didnt wait for the vegas show to draw closer?

 

I would think that would be the first of many other interviews to come.

 

Its starts big with Oprah, and finishes big with a televised premiere of the show. And interviews here and there in between those 2 big events.

 

Maybe?

 

That would be great promotion.

Posted
I would think that would be the first of many other interviews to come.

 

Its starts big with Oprah, and finishes big with a televised premiere of the show. And interviews here and there in between those 2 big events.

 

Maybe?

 

That would be great promotion.

 

well since the producer is Ken Enrich we have a really good chance of the show being televised and on CBS!

Posted

That's what i was thinking, would we get a new tv special of the premier? But then the real premier? ;-) or the march 12th show!!

 

Next week we will have our oprah show!! Cannot wait for some previews! ;-)

Posted
I would think that would be the first of many other interviews to come. It starts big with Oprah, and finishes big with a televised premiere of the show.

I hope so!! And if anyone finds out when/where those other interviews we hope for will be, please let us know here as soon as you do. And visa versa, let's keep each other informed.

And interviews here and there in between those 2 big events.

 

Maybe?

 

That would be great promotion.

 

I agree, that would be amazing for those who can't make the show in Vegas i would watch it in a minute I can't get enough of her on TV since I can't make it physically.

L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
whatever she talks about it is going to be great

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted (edited)
In this article it is mentioned they've been taping video footage for the Oprah show this past weekend in Celine's Jupiter Island home . Edited by celinedream

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted

I know that everyone is hoping & wishing that she talks primarily about the new show & NOT about her family life on Oprah... but I must say, I would be absolutely thrilled to hear her speak about her personal life on the show. I re-watched the Oprah episode from last year, and it's those personal moments & stories about being a "mom" that thrill me. I know that we're all yearning to hear about the new show... but we'll find out about that soon enough, right?

 

P.S... I CAN'T WAIT!

Posted

If you want "mother" stuff, get the Miracle book out.

Sure, some of it about her new children would be great. But let's hear about her career, too! It is why we all loved her at first.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
In this article it is mentioned they've been taping video footage for the Oprah show this past weekend in Celine's Jupiter Island home .

 

i thought they also did when Julie was there, but i guess now we have some new images :D

god how i hope that she would sing something, the talk about her voice being stronger and better then ever :wub: :wub:

Posted
ohhh now that she's flying straight to LV after Oprah, I do hope she stops to speak with the fans!
Posted

she will she will

 

she'll eat the chips you give her too :w00t:

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted

OMG I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL:

 

 

Hello!

 

You are scheduled to attend The Oprah Show THIS Wednesday, 2/16. There is a special production requirement for this show. Every guest MUST be at least 21 years of age or older. Please respond to this email ASAP and confirm everyone in the party is over 21. If someone is under 21, please submit a name change. We will be happy to reschedule the guest who is under 21 in another show.

 

Thanks and see you soon!

 

~The Audience Team

 

 

DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS WE MIGHT BE GOING TO VEGAS?!

Posted
It probably is for legal reasons :shrug:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
It probably is for legal reasons :shrug:

 

No idea. I know my best friend went when she was 18 so I know the age limit is not 21 in general. And it said they'd reschedule us for another taping if we were not but for the Celine taping we had to be 21.......................... :blink:

Posted
It probably is for legal reasons :shrug:

 

Hey just noticed from your sig you went to the Columbus concert - me too!!! :-D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...