SensationalCeline Posted December 13, 2010 at 02:47 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 02:47 PM She wanted to make herself pretty for the birth? I think her doctor must have thought to himself: ''Are you ? Only Celine... Gotta love her! Thanks Belle Celine. Edit: I still say she looks pretty darn good for just six weeks after the birth. I don't think she needs to lose any weight. Celine isn't the only one who thought that. Teri Hatcher said when she was pregnant with her daughter that her water broke after she got out of the shower and she called her doctor and told her and her doctor told her to come in right away. Teri said she asked her doctor if she could blow dry her hair first because she wanted to look pretty. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
_Giulia_ Posted December 13, 2010 at 03:39 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 03:39 PM She wanted to make herself pretty for the birth? I think her doctor must have thought to himself: ''Are you ? Only Celine... Gotta love her! Thanks Belle Celine. Edit: I still say she looks pretty darn good for just six weeks after the birth. I don't think she needs to lose any weight. Celine isn't the only one who thought that. Teri Hatcher said when she was pregnant with her daughter that her water broke after she got out of the shower and she called her doctor and told her and her doctor told her to come in right away. Teri said she asked her doctor if she could blow dry her hair first because she wanted to look pretty. My mother did the same thing when she was pregnant with me! She took a shower and then she went to the hospital. Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
NancyxxM Posted December 13, 2010 at 03:47 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 03:47 PM Yayy... i have just sent my dad to go and get the hello magazine:) Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
Sofie Posted December 13, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 06:43 PM Yayy... i have just sent my dad to go and get the hello magazine:) You have Hello! Canada in England? Quote
pol Posted December 13, 2010 at 08:15 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 08:15 PM The date on the Hello UK cover says December 20, so is it already in the sale or will it be as of Dec. 20? Does anybody know how long is the article in Hello UK? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
SFchick Posted December 13, 2010 at 08:18 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 08:18 PM Same maybe a bit smaller but some of the pictures are different! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
pol Posted December 13, 2010 at 08:37 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 08:37 PM Same maybe a bit smaller but some of the pictures are different! You mean the UK edition, right? Is already in the sale or only of Dec. 20th? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
NancyxxM Posted December 13, 2010 at 09:00 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 09:00 PM they didnt have it at my local shop... so i dont know when it is coming out hahaa x Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
SFchick Posted December 13, 2010 at 09:47 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 09:47 PM It's out, I bought it this morning. Kateand Wills are the cover. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Belle Céline Posted December 13, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 09:50 PM (edited) are the pics any different? that's one I can actually get here. Edited December 13, 2010 at 09:50 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted December 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM (edited) There are like 3 pics that are different i think i have them here I will IF I CAN Get better quality tomorrow , I Will scan them , but here is a taster Edit: It Wont Let Me Post Edited December 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM by Brody-Celine Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted December 13, 2010 at 10:43 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 10:43 PM mmmhhh Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
NancyxxM Posted December 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM Posted December 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM Oh okay:) i will have to look for it.. my dad is hopeless Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
celine4evauk Posted December 14, 2010 at 04:37 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 04:37 PM Hello always comes out on Mondays in the UK. Got mine yesterday. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted December 14, 2010 at 06:31 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 06:31 PM yea i got mine yesterday in the mail. and i got people as well Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Sofie Posted December 14, 2010 at 06:41 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 06:41 PM Oh great, she's in Hello UK! Aha yeeeah! I'll try to get that one as soon as I can! Quote
celine4evauk Posted December 14, 2010 at 06:48 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 06:48 PM yea i got mine yesterday in the mail. and i got people as well We sell magazines where i work, so it was quite easy for me to get my copy!! Makes a change to not be searching ebay Quote
jeje03100 Posted December 14, 2010 at 07:18 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 07:18 PM how many pages? on the hello uk Quote
pol Posted December 14, 2010 at 08:58 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 08:58 PM yea i got mine yesterday in the mail. and i got people as well We sell magazines where i work, so it was quite easy for me to get my copy!! Makes a change to not be searching ebay How long is the article on Hello UK? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
riobeard11 Posted December 14, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 09:31 PM When I was in Georgetown I didn't see it on the Hello! shelf...but maybe they're printing it later than Hello! Canada? Quote
Samantha-Jayne Posted December 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM Hello UK article is 15 pages. Just been to get my copy so haven't read it yet. Just looked at the pics whilst in the queue! Quote
slk9683 Posted December 14, 2010 at 10:48 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 10:48 PM Hi, I don't post here much, but I had to ask for a favor. I am not able to get Hello Canada here in the States. But I was looking on ebay, and the prices are pretty steep after s/h. I am asking a fellow fan who is able to buy a copy for me and I will reimburse the price of mag and s/h. I have a paypal account and can pay that way. I would really like to add this issue in my collection. Thanks, Sarah Quote
MustangSven Posted December 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM Posted December 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM What an awesome spread of pictures. I can't wait to see her in the Spring Quote In Love With This Gal
riobeard11 Posted December 15, 2010 at 01:49 AM Posted December 15, 2010 at 01:49 AM Ashamed to say I finally just read the whole article - so cute She loves being a mama! Quote
celinefanonline Posted December 15, 2010 at 06:52 AM Posted December 15, 2010 at 06:52 AM Celine's also on Australia's New Idea magazine! 4 pages 7 pics nothing new the interview is taken from Hello! so yeahhttp://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/101213/web_cover_51_16gabhq-16gabhu.jpg Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
smash Posted December 15, 2010 at 02:05 PM Posted December 15, 2010 at 02:05 PM Can someone please scan the different pictures from the Hello UK magazine for us? would be nice to see them. Thanks Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM Posted December 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM Mexican issue of Hola! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celinefan111 Posted December 15, 2010 at 11:20 PM Posted December 15, 2010 at 11:20 PM jeeeeezzzzzzz celine is making covers of magazines im so happy but i wish for some more in a way evryone says the same thing . Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 15, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted December 15, 2010 at 11:35 PM Will anyone scan Hello UK? Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
ghazal Posted December 16, 2010 at 06:31 AM Posted December 16, 2010 at 06:31 AM wow thx for the scans. i really like her bedroom...!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.