CelineTheBest5 Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM Try to post again the pages that are small Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celine-rc Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
celine-rc Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:56 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:56 AM (edited) Try to post again the pages that are small I'll try. Here is the last scan. Unfortunatly, it's a small one! It's really not working for some reason! Edited December 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2010 at 01:31 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 01:31 AM (edited) Try imagebam.com for the scans or save them as PNG instead of JPG. Edited December 10, 2010 at 01:46 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Bellamy Posted December 10, 2010 at 02:16 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 02:16 AM Her pic is even on my cellphone newspaper. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:26 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:26 AM Marie Jo is sending me scans of 7 Jours now and will be sending me Hello Canada just as soon as she gets a copy since its not out yet. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:31 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:31 AM Marie Jo is sending me scans of 7 Jours now and will be sending me Hello Canada just as soon as she gets a copy since its not out yet.thanks a lot Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:37 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:37 AM Your welcome, she said she was scanning the photo's a few minutes ago. I will have them soon. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:58 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:58 AM and here are the 7 Jours scans, thank you so much Marie Jo! http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/11021/c2112e110208906.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/11021/64e316110208913.jpg http://thumbnails19.imagebam.com/11021/53c36e110208932.jpg http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/11021/1b21b3110208942.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/11021/2b5a5b110208953.jpg http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/11021/97e7c1110208974.jpg http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/11021/9b67eb110208994.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/11021/d85d9b110209007.jpg http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/11021/1695e1110209019.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/11021/2fccd8110209027.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/11021/406a5b110209036.jpg http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/11021/ac6799110209051.jpg http://thumbnails3.imagebam.com/11021/18c443110209066.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/11021/c5e6b3110209076.jpg http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/11021/aab6f3110209086.jpg http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/11021/b74f6a110209095.jpg http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/11021/2b96b2110209110.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/11021/82320b110209125.jpg http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/11021/d0a8b9110209144.jpg Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
riobeard11 Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:13 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:13 AM They're great! Thanks Marie Jo! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:25 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:25 AM Thank you so much!!!These pictures are sooooooo beautiful! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:25 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:25 AM she's going to check for Hello tomorrow and if it's out she's going to scan it, I'll post them just as soon as I can Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Bellamy Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:25 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:25 AM Did Paris Match come out yet? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Jacqui Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:59 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 04:59 AM Thanks for all the scans and pics... so.... Has anyone figured out which one is which yet? Quote
Belle Céline Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:01 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:01 AM Nope lol they look the same to me Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
nrcda88 Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:02 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:02 AM Thank you so much for the pics!! Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
CelineAndRene Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:06 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:06 AM Thanks for the scans! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
jespa Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:52 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 05:52 AM I wonder if they have blue eyes like RC Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
ladylindsey Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:16 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:16 AM One of them does have blue eyes- the one I call Nelson- I THINK that's him, someone said earlier. He's the one awake! You can see his baby blues in the photos if you enlarge them I THINK Eddy is the sleepy one. The sleepy one is killing me. Too precious for words! So gorgeous. Lucky lucky blessed Céline! They are perfect! Quote
duri Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:18 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:18 AM Did Paris Match come out yet? Yes, but with no Céline and twins, so maybe next week ... Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
duri Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:20 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:20 AM Thank you for all pictures, interesting bedroom, but very nice. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
openthetelevision Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:21 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:21 AM One of them does have blue eyes- the one I call Nelson- I THINK that's him, someone said earlier. He's the one awake! You can see his baby blues in the photos if you enlarge them I THINK Eddy is the sleepy one. The sleepy one is killing me. Too precious for words! So gorgeous. Lucky lucky blessed Céline! They are perfect!I was just abot to put that I wanna see the other one's eyes so bad Theyre both too cute Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:25 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:25 AM One of them does have blue eyes- the one I call Nelson- I THINK that's him, someone said earlier. He's the one awake! You can see his baby blues in the photos if you enlarge them I THINK Eddy is the sleepy one. The sleepy one is killing me. Too precious for words! So gorgeous. Lucky lucky blessed Céline! They are perfect! Yeah, that's what I noticed too and yes, I also think eddy is the sleepy one Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
_Giulia_ Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:26 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:26 AM Thanks again for the new scans! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
Sofie Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:26 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:26 AM Thank you sooo much for the scans! They're great, I'm even starting to be able to read a little in French now! Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:34 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:34 AM whereeeee is Charlie?! She is missing in all this family togetherness! Quote
Julian Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:35 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:35 AM THANKS A LOR FOR THE SCANS amazing Quote
ladylindsey Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:38 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:38 AM (edited) I don't know though- the one that's awake looks like he has the Dion nose and she said that one was Eddy. Je sais pas! * Wait...no...they both look like they have a Dion nose. hahaha I think the sleepy one is Eddy. I don't know why. Edited December 10, 2010 at 07:40 AM by ladylindsey Quote
live to love Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:49 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:49 AM Thank you for the scans!!! I think they both have the same blue eyes. In the pic of Rene holding them both, the one I like to think is Eddy (right) has his eyes partially open, and they look blue too. I find it fascinating that 2 brown eyed parents conceived 3 blue eyed babies. Quote And do I love you, my oh my...
celinedionfan1 Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:55 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 07:55 AM The sleepy one looks smaller too Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.