Javito Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:13 PM Author Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:13 PM (edited) Talk of the devil... Celebrating 10 years of 'The Collector's Series Volume 1'October 25 , 2010 October marks the tenth anniversary of Celine's 'The Collector's Series Volume 1". With this unbelievable album, discover Celine's diverse musical abilities. Included are some of her biggest hits, duets and rare tracks. On this CD Celine sings in five different languages! This precious gem is a must for all fans, if you don't have one then what are you waiting for? Head on over to The Boutique and order it today! Source: www.celinedion.com I bet they visited this forum to post this piece of news!! But have they ever something new to add with this "anniversaire of event" kind of news? If they cared enough about it and announced the damn second volume instead of repeating themselves everytime! They'd better say "Celebrating 10 years without the second part of "The Collector's Series"! Edited October 25, 2010 at 04:16 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:25 PM Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:25 PM (edited) I'm sure not a single album pre FIY even got a mention like this! Edited October 25, 2010 at 04:26 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:39 PM Author Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:39 PM I'm sure not a single album pre FIY even got a mention like this! Sure Davey I would have never expect them to put this in the news section, but what is disgusting is that all what they can say is "don't you have it yet? go to the boutique and buy it" !!! :glare: What kind of official site is this? And what's worse, what kind of fans do they think we are? Stupid milking fans? If they treated us with a minimum of respect and cared enough about this anniversaries, they wouldn't write this news just to tell "oh its the tenth anniversary of this album" , BUT really celebrate it uploading something exclusive or new for the fans or announcing the continuation of this collection with another volume, and not just tell them "go and buy the album" Come on, its been 10 years and all they can say is that! :doh: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mirage Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:57 PM Posted October 25, 2010 at 04:57 PM Talk of the devil... Celebrating 10 years of 'The Collector's Series Volume 1'October 25 , 2010 October marks the tenth anniversary of Celine's 'The Collector's Series Volume 1". With this unbelievable album, discover Celine's diverse musical abilities. Included are some of her biggest hits, duets and rare tracks. On this CD Celine sings in five different languages! This precious gem is a must for all fans, if you don't have one then what are you waiting for? Head on over to The Boutique and order it today! Source: www.celinedion.com I bet they visited this forum to post this piece of news!! But have they ever something new to add with this "anniversaire of event" kind of news? If they cared enough about it and announced the damn second volume instead of repeating themselves everytime! They'd better say "Celebrating 10 years without the second part of "The Collector's Series"! Quote
Davey84 Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:00 PM Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:00 PM I would have never expect them to put this in the news section, but what is disgusting is that all what they can say is "don't you have it yet? go to the boutique and buy it" !!! :glare: I think they still got a shitload of this album, they need to get rid off! This cd had been promoted and given away so many times! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
JCeline85 Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:19 PM Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:19 PM i wonder when/if volume 2 will be released... some collectors series when they only release one volume 10 years ago lol Quote The Wait Is Over?
Javito Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:27 PM Author Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:27 PM I would have never expect them to put this in the news section, but what is disgusting is that all what they can say is "don't you have it yet? go to the boutique and buy it" !!! :glare: I think they still got a shitload of this album, they need to get rid off! This cd had been promoted and given away so many times! :mdr: Just the same as with LILV CD then!! Fans told there were dozens of copies in the Vegas store i wonder when/if volume 2 will be released... some collectors series when they only release one volume 10 years ago lol No no the title they chose has really made justice to the life of this album. It's really becoming a collectors piece given the fact that all of us bought it and we're still waiting for a second volume today but the first volume is no longuer in stores (at least in my country!) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted October 25, 2010 at 05:43 PM So many songs from a 2nd edition - Can Live with you, can't live without you- Wishful Thinkful- Can We try- Send me a Lover- The Reason I Go On- Map to my heart- Let Your Heart Decid- Love you blind- Cry just a little- Ziggy - English- All because of you- If I rulled the world- Acanadian driftwood- Super Love- A World to believe in - Japonese- The Best - Studio version- Eyes on me - Will I Am - Studio Version Quote #FREEJAVITO
Kyle_Jared Posted October 25, 2010 at 07:45 PM Posted October 25, 2010 at 07:45 PM (edited) Not too late to put out "Volume 2" With some rarieteis on it. I think it would do well. I think a perfect Collector Series Volume 2 Would be: 1. If there was any other way2. Nothing Broken But My Heart3. Another Year Has Gone By4. Everybody's Talkin' my baby down5. Send me a lover (VERY rare)6. Stand by your side7. When I fall in love (Duet with Clive Griffen)8. World to Believe In9. I Surrender10. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered (From "Mona Lisa Smile)11. All Because of You (rare)12. In Some Small Way (Live)13. You and I14. Have you Ever Been in love?15. Here, there and Everywhere16. If I Ruled the World (Duet with Tony Bennett) Edited October 25, 2010 at 07:47 PM by Kyle_Jared Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:46 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:46 AM Since there won't be any English album at least until mid-2011, this would be the perfect timing for releasing the "Volume 2". Maybe Darren could help us, asking Sony Music UK. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:54 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:54 AM (edited) I have just messaged someone at Sony UK to put the idea across... but to be honest I think their main priority at the moment is to get the new english album recorded and released, as soon as Celine is ready, which should hopefully be released sometime in March or shortly after. Edited October 27, 2010 at 07:55 AM by Ire23 Quote
Ronny83 Posted October 27, 2010 at 08:03 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 08:03 AM I have just messaged someone at Sony UK to put the idea across... but to be honest I think their main priority at the moment is to get the new english album recorded and released, as soon as Celine is ready, which should hopefully be released sometime in March or shortly after.I don't think so, since René announced there won't be any English album at least until mid-2011. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 27, 2010 at 08:11 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 08:11 AM interesting... well this person @ Sony UK is also a huge Celine fan, so I'm sure they agree regarding Volume 2, and because of this may push for a little more maybe, who knows! Quote
Javito Posted October 27, 2010 at 09:43 AM Author Posted October 27, 2010 at 09:43 AM Since there won't be any English album at least until mid-2011, this would be the perfect timing for releasing the "Volume 2". Maybe Darren could help us, asking Sony Music UK. It's been about time to do that! But not only in 2011, she had good chances to release it in 2005 and 2009/2010 too I have just messaged someone at Sony UK to put the idea across... but to be honest I think their main priority at the moment is to get the new english album recorded and released, as soon as Celine is ready, which should hopefully be released sometime in March or shortly after. But in the meantime...? They don't need Céline to release this album, just need to put the songs -already recorded- in a disc and make copies interesting... well this person @ Sony UK is also a huge Celine fan, so I'm sure they agree regarding Volume 2, and because of this may push for a little more maybe, who knows! That would be great Darren! Maybe you can ask him if there has been any copyright problem with the "Collector's Series" title or the logo in the cover? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinefanonline Posted October 27, 2010 at 09:44 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 09:44 AM (edited) right but how about the remix album???but i don't mind collector series vol2 but it needs to include something rare though lol or even unrelease song lol Edited October 27, 2010 at 09:46 AM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Ronny83 Posted October 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM That would be perfect: - 'A World To Believe In (Himiko Fantasia)'- 'I Have To Dream'- 'I Believe In You' - English Version- 'Tout Pres Du Bonheur' - w/ Marc Dupré- 'Eyes On Me' Remix - w/ Will.I.Am- 'The Reason I Go On'- 'Bewitched'- 'Let Your Heart Decide'- 'Send Me A Lover'- 'Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way'- 'If I Ruled The World' w/ Tony Bennett- 'Love You Blind'- 'Unison' Video Mix w/ rap- 'If I Can Dream' w/ Elvis- 'The Best'- 'Si Dieu Existe' w/ Claude Dubois 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
celinesounds Posted October 27, 2010 at 10:53 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 10:53 AM That would be perfect: - 'I Believe In You' - English Version - 'Eyes On Me' Remix - w/ Will.I.Am - 'The Best' since we could have those 3 songs to me would be perfect Quote #FREEJAVITO
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM My List. - 'I Believe In You' - 'Beautiful Boy'- 'The Reason I Go On'- A New Day Has Come' - Radio mix/edit- 'Let Your Heart Decide'- 'All Because Of You'- 'Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way' or 'You and I'- 'I Drove All Night'- 'I'm Alive'- 'Taking Chances'- 'I Surrender''- ''Naked''- 'If I Can Dream' - with Elvis- 'Simply The Best' or 'Acadian Driftwood'- 'Show Must Go On' - Studio Version- 'Eyes On Me' Remix - with Will.I.Am Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM mine is: Love By Another NameI Love You GoodbyeLove Doesn't Ask WhyI Love YouLove Is On The WayLiveGoodbye's The Saddest WordAun Existe AmorDance With My FatherStand By Your SideI Know What Love IsThe Greatest RewardMiracleImmensiteEt s'il n'en restait qu'une (je serais celle-là)Alone AND 4 NEW SONGS Quote
fred Posted October 27, 2010 at 05:35 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 05:35 PM interesting... well this person @ Sony UK is also a huge Celine fan, so I'm sure they agree regarding Volume 2, and because of this may push for a little more maybe, who knows!Much appreciated, Darren! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
celinesounds Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM My wish List 1- 'I Believe In You' 2- 'Beautiful Boy'3- 'The Reason I Go On'4- "Map To My Heart"5- 'Let Your Heart Decide'6- 'All Because Of You'7- 'Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way'8- 'Fade Away (Live)'9- 'I Surrender''10- ''Reveal''11- 'If I Can Dream' - with Elvis12- 'Simply The Best' 13- 'Show Must Go On' 14- Send me a Lover' 15- A World To Believe In16- Wishful Thinkful17- Can We try18- Eyes On Me' Remix - with Will.I.Am Quote #FREEJAVITO
Yakir Posted October 28, 2010 at 06:38 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 06:38 AM I wonderd too about Vol. 2...I love this album it's really special one Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
jeje03100 Posted October 28, 2010 at 12:32 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 12:32 PM oh no no and no .not even a best-of ... 2011 = new album english celine please Quote
Ejion Posted November 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM Posted November 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM Wow! Time flies:) How things have changed(in a good way:) for Celine since Collector's Edition:) How we(the fans) have grown up with her as well:) I do wonder if they originally planned to release a second edition after another decade. I'm guessing they did that by releasing "My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection" which is not really the 'second edition'. Also, her 'On Ne Change Pas' french greatest hits is 5 years old!! I believe it was released the first week of October in 2005. So there, 5th anniversary of 'On Ne Change Pas' french greatest hits along with the 10 year anniversary of Collector's Edition! Soo much to celebrate and to reminisce Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted November 8, 2010 at 03:51 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 03:51 PM I want Spector songs before I die haha I bet one of these hidden songs puts to shame everything else that the Dion has recorded in her English career. The publicity would be massive. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
actofcontrition Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:15 PM Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:15 PM Sony is so stupid haha what a funny tracklist… how come these songs are rare/for collector : Where does my heart beat nowUsThe reasonSeduces meWith this tearFalling into youPour que tu m’aimes encoreZiggyTell himThe prayerOnly one roadThat’s the way it is 😂😂😂 Where are send me a lover, love you blind, cry just a little, hand in hand, here there and everywhere, happy to meet you, its hard to say goodbye, listen to me, etc etc etc Songs like these should have been included! Quote
smw Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:24 PM Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:24 PM Sony is so stupid haha what a funny tracklist… how come these songs are rare/for collector : Where does my heart beat nowUsThe reasonSeduces meWith this tearFalling into youPour que tu m'aimes encoreZiggyTell himThe prayerOnly one roadThat's the way it is Where are send me a lover, love you blind, cry just a little, hand in hand, here there and everywhere, happy to meet you, its hard to say goodbye, listen to me, etc etc etc Songs like these should have been included! It certainly wasn't an album full of rare gems... it was more so featuring some of her other greatest recordings up to that point, apart from what was released on All The Way... A Decade of Song. And it showed off her singing in different languages. Quote
Davey84 Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:41 PM Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:41 PM Sony is so stupid haha what a funny tracklist how come these songs are rare/for collector : Where does my heart beat nowUsThe reasonSeduces meWith this tearFalling into youPour que tu maimes encoreZiggyTell himThe prayerOnly one roadThats the way it is Where are send me a lover, love you blind, cry just a little, hand in hand, here there and everywhere, happy to meet you, its hard to say goodbye, listen to me, etc etc etc Songs like these should have been included!Well back then, The Power Of The Dream, Sola Otra Vez and Be The Man in Japanese were rare songs. It wasn't like now when you could just find a song on YouTube or streaming platforms. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
actofcontrition Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:46 PM Posted November 18, 2023 at 07:46 PM (edited) Well back then, The Power Of The Dream, Sola Otra Vez and Be The Man in Japanese were rare songs. It wasn't like now when you could just find a song on YouTube or streaming platforms. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk That’s why i didnt wrote them on the list. But all the other songs are just stupid Edited November 18, 2023 at 07:47 PM by actofcontrition 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 18, 2023 at 08:00 PM Posted November 18, 2023 at 08:00 PM Thats why i didnt wrote them on the list. But all the other songs are just stupidNo cos as smw said, it is a collection of hit songs, fan favourites and rare songs. A bit of a follow up to ATW. It was never a collection of just rare songs. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.