Jump to content

Des nouvelles de Céline - Dans La Vie De... Céline Dion


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG she had 3!

 

 

OMGGGGGG

 

OMG CELINE

 

No wonder she's crying. That is so sad.

Posted
Originally she thought it was twins, but then the doctors told her that there was another baby. Thats when Rene Charles said I hope its not three girls inside. After another five days, one of the baby's hearts stopped beating. Celine is crying because she knows she should feel lucky to have two at least but that one could have been a girl that she would have loved to have had. Really sad, but she's blest still. She also says that technically the baby is still in her so technically she's pregnant with three, but the baby of course is dead. Really heartbreaking and sad
Posted
Oh my... that's so sad. :cry:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted
Her house is awesome.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

I can't stop crying. The more she cries the more I cry.

 

there's no way she could have carried 3..... not for long.... oh my god.

Edited by ladylindsey
Posted
CUTE!!!!!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
RC looked so happy and so in shock when he got the award :)

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted

poor Celine :down:

 

I want her house :P

Posted (edited)
:cry: That is really sad. I think that must have been an even bigger blow than the first baby she lost last year. Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I cant believe we have over 100 of us on here tonight
Posted
RC looked so happy and so in shock when he got the award :)

 

So cute!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

this interview is too much..its like i'm on an emotional roller coaster...

 

Vegas show gonna be in 3D!

Posted
Vegas!!!

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Vintage Celine is BAAAACKKK

 

She's going to re-concentrate on singing more than performing!!

Edited by RomualdlovesCeline
Posted
Seeing the advertisements for Vegas makes me sad...I wanna go so bad, but I'll have my own twins to take care of!! I'm sure the show will be awesome!

I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!

Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010

 

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg

Posted (edited)

hologram in the show? is that like a 360, 3D image? like in the movies?

 

that will be in the vegas show!!!

Edited by pyb
Posted
:( So sad!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Vintage Celine is BAAAACKKK

 

She's going to re-concentrate on singing more than performing!!

 

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
107 people on this thread!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm at work, trying to multitask and watch this! :)
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted
a wonder after breastfeeding earlier if she'll make a quick appearance...
Posted

NEVER FAILS.

 

"PIZZA MOM"

and she raises her hand. dah.

Posted
Oh MY GOD! i just burst into tears reading that :cry: :cry: :cry: ... you guys are gona have to keep me updated.. im actually going to THROW THIS COMPUTER OUT MY WINDOW ! :throw: :hammercomp: :wallbash: :angry:
Posted

I've never loved her more than right now.

 

Oh myyyy. CELINE.

Posted (edited)

Yay TEAM CELINE!!!!

She knows about it!!!!!!!!!

 

Julie mentioned us and she justified not having twitter or facebook because of forums like ours :clap:p

 

plus she says she's tech. illiterate

Edited by anna

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...