dansmachair58 Posted June 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM Posted June 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM Why we can't seen the official website of Celine ? I am agree with Christian : "It's a shame for an artist not to have a website in 2011" !!! Poor Celine Team... Quote CELINE DION DE RETOUR... http://www.cinetelerevue.be/imf/images/actus_people/celine-dion-famille-11-reporters.jpgSUBLIME
Yakir Posted June 22, 2011 at 12:30 PM Posted June 22, 2011 at 12:30 PM I think ther redesign the site again inspired by the new show Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
dansmachair58 Posted June 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM Posted June 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM (edited) I think ther redesign the site again inspired by the new show And the Celine's Team stop the website for a redesign ? And why redirect in facebook ? Edited June 22, 2011 at 12:32 PM by dansmachair58 Quote CELINE DION DE RETOUR... http://www.cinetelerevue.be/imf/images/actus_people/celine-dion-famille-11-reporters.jpgSUBLIME
Teodora Posted June 23, 2011 at 08:39 PM Posted June 23, 2011 at 08:39 PM This thing is getting beyond ridiculous... They could have at least sent a newsletter or something, explaining what's going on with her website. Quote
Jeanybean Posted June 23, 2011 at 10:37 PM Posted June 23, 2011 at 10:37 PM I heard a lot of sites connected with Sony in any way were being targetted by hackers...... a lot of sites were shut down to check for identity theft(same ones that targetted playstation)possibility????? Quote Je cherche l`Ombre
celinemaniacaik Posted June 24, 2011 at 06:34 AM Posted June 24, 2011 at 06:34 AM agreed -.- Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
nuts2you Posted June 26, 2011 at 03:12 PM Posted June 26, 2011 at 03:12 PM Still nothing yet,Has anyone heard any thing what and when . Quote
Haheather Posted June 27, 2011 at 01:59 AM Posted June 27, 2011 at 01:59 AM It is because of hackers to Sony's music sites Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted June 27, 2011 at 02:05 AM Posted June 27, 2011 at 02:05 AM Let's hope the site ito be on any time soon... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
dansmachair58 Posted June 27, 2011 at 04:58 PM Posted June 27, 2011 at 04:58 PM You talk about which websites of Sony ? Because if it's true why the people press don't talk about that ? Do you think that Celine changes record company ? Quote CELINE DION DE RETOUR... http://www.cinetelerevue.be/imf/images/actus_people/celine-dion-famille-11-reporters.jpgSUBLIME
Sofie Posted June 27, 2011 at 06:38 PM Posted June 27, 2011 at 06:38 PM You talk about which websites of Sony ? Because if it's true why the people press don't talk about that ? Do you think that Celine changes record company ? I think it's more this reason, but you never know... It is because of hackers to Sony's music sites Quote
Esty Posted June 27, 2011 at 07:06 PM Posted June 27, 2011 at 07:06 PM This forum should be Celine's official site. It beats the official one in many things. Quote
empress Posted June 28, 2011 at 03:57 AM Posted June 28, 2011 at 03:57 AM I know I am repeating myself, and this is off the subject of Celine's website, but I was wondering if anyone knew if they had completed the work they were doing (adding a nursery) on Celine's Las Vegas home? Quote
celinefan5 Posted June 28, 2011 at 09:57 AM Posted June 28, 2011 at 09:57 AM yes, they should make the forum the official site! Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted June 28, 2011 at 10:03 AM Posted June 28, 2011 at 10:03 AM stupid hackers..... Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Sofie Posted June 29, 2011 at 08:07 AM Posted June 29, 2011 at 08:07 AM stupid hackers..... Tell me 'bout it... Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 29, 2011 at 03:01 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 03:01 PM Oh c'mon, how can it take them so long??? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Nmj Posted June 29, 2011 at 05:09 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 05:09 PM I could care less, i don't use the website unless i come here and theres a link for some video or something over there which is rare because with this forum we usually know the news a week before the website says anyting. Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 29, 2011 at 05:27 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 05:27 PM We should be grateful that the forum isn't down! Quote
duri Posted June 29, 2011 at 06:21 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 06:21 PM celinedion.com is back, it looks the same as before. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 29, 2011 at 06:41 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 06:41 PM Yeah, it's back. Did they ever say that they'd change the design of the site? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Teodora Posted June 29, 2011 at 07:18 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 07:18 PM Nothing new...not even news I would have at least liked and explanation... Quote
Yakir Posted June 29, 2011 at 09:07 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 09:07 PM Yeah nothing changed, I thougt they will redsigned it again inspired by the new show with "Celine" logo of the show :SAnyway it's good to wakeup in the morning and enter the site, that's my first thing I do Thanks for the info Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
ioanna Posted June 29, 2011 at 09:13 PM Posted June 29, 2011 at 09:13 PM CelineDion.com Now Back Online! Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted June 30, 2011 at 12:36 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 12:36 AM The only difference I see on my PC is that every time I open the page it indicates "Only secure content is displayed" on my browser; maybe they increased the level of security of the site, that's it... Quote
Chin Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:05 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:05 AM The url of every page of the CelineDion.com has changed from "http" to "https" Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:06 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:06 AM I was wobndering where it went Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:28 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:28 AM It's funny, someone says we should be greatful this forum isn't down, I often worry that it will be sometime. I am very thankful it's not. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
celinemaniacaik Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:30 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:30 AM ITS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.